Interactive world map

FMFANFANFAN

Id like to see an interacitve world map in game:

• to see where is based my (or any) club in this world (smth like already exists in some FM skins)
  • to realize how far away my team has to fly to apponents (smth like simple info from flightradar)
  • in addition: to see how popular my club in any country, amount of fans, amount of sold paraphernalia (it can be based on current scouts info picture)

1510771044133078426.png

google-light-club-overview4cb7b4a163d3eb9d.jpg

ShooterScreenshot-0-17-07-20.png

Edited by FMFANFANFAN

You've touched on something there that could/would add some actual value to the Social Media element of the game. Knowing where your "plastic fans" were based would allow you to focus on increasing revenues in those countries. Signing a Star Player or Hot Prospect from that nation for instance to increase shirt sales or revenue generating social media interactions (Not sure this is even in the game as a revenue generator).

Also, would really like to see the maps enhanced, and regions added. I've posted a feature request before and commented on similar.

Edited by janrzm

Thanks @FMFANFANFAN I'd not seen that thread before. Some cracking suggestions in there.

The Financial side of the game is something that really interests me, and it's also an area of the game that is underdeveloped. And, I'm a sucker for maps and geography, again something that can be enhanced to add immersion so long as it's done carefully. 

Edited by janrzm

49 minutes ago, janrzm said:

Thanks @FMFANFANFAN I'd not seen that thread before. Some cracking suggestions in there.

The Financial side of the game is something that really interests me, and it's also an area of the game that is underdeveloped. And, I'm a sucker for maps and geography, again something that can be enhanced to add immersion so long as it's done carefully. 

I've heard that you have to buy some kind of license for using real maps in games so the financial hurdle might be the problem. But I'm with you that maps would give us much more immersion, especially in lower leagues.