New leagues for FMM 2021

Zoot

Hello,

Will there be possible to add Serbian first and second division for the 2021 edition? I believe the licence is not that expensive. I am waiting from  the first edition of FMM that i buy every year since the first game.

Also leagues i would love to see:

Mexican league giving more depth for NA champions cup

Brazilian league

Argentinian league

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/06/2020 at 21:16, Zoot said:

Hello,

Will there be possible to add Serbian first and second division for the 2021 edition? I believe the licence is not that expensive. I am waiting from  the first edition of FMM that i buy every year since the first game.

Also leagues i would love to see:

Mexican league giving more depth for NA champions cup

Brazilian league

Argentinian league

Like stated above; I think certainly add in the Brazilian league (Super classico :P) 
And maybe remove a league or two; Like the danish league/ Norway league (The really obscure one) 

Edited by energykarter51
Grammar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

We'll always keep looking to see which leagues are right for us to put in - there are a lot of considerations behind this so it might not always match the feedback we receive here but it's something we are always actively looking at. Hopefully you are happy with the additions this year.

On this note, can I suggest trying to add an African league next time (maybe Egypt or South Africa) as it's the only footballing continent that doesn't have a league in the game.

It'd just be nice for completeness and someone will enjoy playing them.

2 hours ago, passenger58 said:

On this note, can I suggest trying to add an African league next time (maybe Egypt or South Africa) as it's the only footballing continent that doesn't have a league in the game.

It'd just be nice for completeness and someone will enjoy playing them.

Was going to suggest the same - and ability to play in 5 leagues so we can play in 5 continental competitions (sorry New Zealand/OFC). South Africa or Egypt would be fantastic. Happy Argentina is finally playable and glad to see Mexico and Canada added as well. Hopefully USA can have USL as a playable 2nd division in future since Mexico has their 2nd division (also no promotion/relegation like USL).

• 10 months later...
On 24/11/2020 at 14:52, gtg007w said:

Was going to suggest the same - and ability to play in 5 leagues so we can play in 5 continental competitions (sorry New Zealand/OFC). South Africa or Egypt would be fantastic. Happy Argentina is finally playable and glad to see Mexico and Canada added as well. Hopefully USA can have USL as a playable 2nd division in future since Mexico has their 2nd division (also no promotion/relegation like USL).

Yay my request came thru for FMM22 with addition of South Africa!