Please add the Scottish Gaelic language to FM

subtotalcurve

I am referring to manager creation where you can decide which languages your manager can speak. There are many languages to choose from but Scottish Gaelic isn't on the list (I believe). It is a language spoken in Scotland and it's going through something of a revival at the moment. It would be nice to see the language added to the list.

According to the latest stats, only 32,400 people in Scotland over the age of 3 read and write Gaelic, approx 0.6% of the population.  I will leave it to you to decide if this would be a worthwhile addition, even if it is only cosmetic.

P.S This was reviewed by SI when you raised it a year ago.

5 hours ago, FrazT said:

According to the latest stats, only 32,400 people in Scotland over the age of 3 read and write Gaelic, approx 0.6% of the population.  I will leave it to you to decide if this would be a worthwhile addition, even if it is only cosmetic.

P.S This was reviewed by SI when you raised it a year ago.

I really should have posted a topic looking for an update on my previous request. I hope as the other user suggested there might be an easy way to add this little cosmetic change as you say

Sorry for hijacking the topic but this made me think now that Neapolitan and Sicilian languages should more likely be included to be fair. Both spoken commonly in the streets of southern Italy and at the same time different enough from the Italian itself to call them dialects. I read somewhere that a lot of kids there have their first contact with Italian only when they start school as before that at home and with friends they speak Napuletano or Siciliano (depending which area). Heard myself people speaking it everywhere on my travels there too, it's like Catalan in Catalonia. Surely players who grew up there communicate fluently in both Italian and their respective local language ;)

• 1 month later...