C drive nearly full

Hi Guys

I'm in year 2048 on fm20 and I'm getting message from laptop telling me c drive is nearly full.

My d drive however has loads of space.

Is there a way to install fm20 and everything that has been download for my game onto the d drive?

TIA

Yes.  I always install all my games (and indeed all apps where possible) anywhere but the C drive.  If you downloaded FM from Steam, you can re-install the Steam library (and then the game) on some other drive.  You can also direct FM to save your game files in any folder on any drive you like.  You can do that through the Save Game As option anytime you save.

Edited by AytchMan

Thanks guys I have manage to save the games to the d drive, but no luck getting fm to load up on the d drive.

I have set it to path D but everytime I start game up it loads a sports interactive folder on my c drive with no logos faces or backgrounds showing in there.

14 minutes ago, thnigelfc said:

Thanks guys I have manage to save the games to the d drive, but no luck getting fm to load up on the d drive.

I have set it to path D but everytime I start game up it loads a sports interactive folder on my c drive with no logos faces or backgrounds showing in there.

--user_data_location="E:\Football Manager 2020"

where my files location looks like this. 

image.thumb.png.2afd4980b54aac494b12183101e64a7d.png