League won't update

Hi,

Someone knows the following problem? My season ended in May and the update date is alway 28 july, but now in september (when the competitions all should already started) the leaguetables still show the of the previous season and there are no games, it only is in one country.

This can happen if you use custom files that have errors in them. If you don't have any, I'd advise posting in the bugs section, following the guidelines, and letting SI help out.

6 hours ago, FrazT said:

Are you using a custom database?  What year is this happening?

In 2021, i indeed changed couple of things (more leagues in Belgium). Do i need to post this in bug section or should i just start a new save without this edited version of Belgium?

9 minutes ago, WilltheWolf92 said:

In 2021, i indeed changed couple of things (more leagues in Belgium). Do i need to post this in bug section or should i just start a new save without this edited version of Belgium?

You could post in the bugs section if you are certain your changes should be working. At any rate, if you post your game and the file with the changes you made, then at least SI should be able to tell you what went wrong, if your changes are the reason for the error. Or you could have found a bug that they might fix. Who knows, really!

1 minute ago, XaW said:

You could post in the bugs section if you are certain your changes should be working. At any rate, if you post your game and the file with the changes you made, then at least SI should be able to tell you what went wrong, if your changes are the reason for the error. Or you could have found a bug that they might fix. Who knows, really!

Yes you right, if i start over again with this long save and it happens again, i lost twice a lot of time. Thanks for your answer.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb WilltheWolf92:

Most of the times when this happens there is an error with promotion/relegation/playoffs in the file. You can look for an updated version or just use the original Belgium league for a new save.

7 hours ago, KUBI said:

Most of the times when this happens there is an error with promotion/relegation/playoffs in the file. You can look for an updated version or just use the original Belgium league for a new save.

Is there a way that i still can play the save or is it over?

Just now, majesticeternity said:

It’s probably over. 

But next time, make your changes, verify them, and then run a test save for at least 2 seasons, better is like 6 seasons, to make sure it all works and you don’t lose your time and effort. 

True, but something changed with the latest update i think, because before i was playing always with the same files and got it to 2029. When i click "back to basic rules" and save, it works but all the rules that i changed with the advanced rules are than gone.