Club with Financial Damage

Hey everyone! Using the English ten league tier, I've just been hired by Malton & Tipree in the BetVictor Premier Division South (league below Vanarama North/South) and as I've joined the club is in serious financial damage. I was wondering if anyone else has had this scenario before and if so any tips to reduce the debt. Cheersvision.thumb.PNG.798708d03b16f0ff5f6b1a34386d49ff.PNGfinance.thumb.PNG.87f745fba68cc1eb5ffdcf05f948dca2.PNG

@rahil.98 in england low tier, your main income comes from the spectators. The second way to improve your finances is to have a good FA run. Given the debts, i would say you need a big fan base, otherwise this will take a while before you go green again. Also, from the screen i can say the staff wages are too high.

Currently only have 2 stuff for the first team, me ($1.2k) and a gk coach ($350) a week as well as 1 scout and physio and a manager for the u23s and u18s all about $300 a week so not sure why thats very high may have been from sacking the rest of the staff members to try save costs!

Il y a 2 heures, rahil.98 a dit :

Currently only have 2 stuff for the first team, me ($1.2k) and a gk coach ($350) a week as well as 1 scout and physio and a manager for the u23s and u18s all about $300 a week so not sure why thats very high may have been from sacking the rest of the staff members to try save costs!

Your salary and your staff salaries are high for this tier. It's not normal to have staff wages > player wages by 30%+. 

3 hours ago, rahil.98 said:

With maybe a couple of extremely high-quality exceptions each year, these edited databases rarely meet the same standards as the leagues which come with a game. One example of this is that the finances can be imbalanced, and that's what's happening here. You shouldn't be paid anything like that much, for instance, and the solidarity funds received from bigger leagues probably aren't implemented. That's not to say it's a hopeless situation - a good FA Cup run is very likely your answer, along with cutting wage costs to an absolute minimum.

3 hours ago, rahil.98 said:

You honestly don't need any reserve or youth staff until you go professional. Young players who are good should go right into the first team. Your roster should be very small to conserve money. I rarely had over 20 players at the club. if you do have a really good youngster, have him train with the senior squad and make him available to play matches with your reserves

1. First ensure income exceeds outgoings

2. Maximise friendlies against big draw opposition ensuring there is a decent net difference in friendly income v friendly fee e.g. your profit

3. Loan players in from better clubs for free. No wages and better players to get you up the league / promotion etc

6 hours ago, SpS_Zen said:

@rahil.98 in england low tier, your main income comes from the spectators. The second way to improve your finances is to have a good FA run. Given the debts, i would say you need a big fan base, otherwise this will take a while before you go green again. Also, from the screen i can say the staff wages are too high.

How you can build a big fan base?

13 minutes ago, Forza#8903 said:

How you can build a big fan base?

That comes down to the reputation of the club which you can improve massively with a good Cup run and also by playing entertaining football. If you're lucky enough to get a fan day, and you win 5-4, that can be a huge help as well! Building a fan base from non league is always a bit of a slow burn though.

22 hours ago, likesiamesefish said:

That comes down to the reputation of the club which you can improve massively with a good Cup run and also by playing entertaining football. If you're lucky enough to get a fan day, and you win 5-4, that can be a huge help as well! Building a fan base from non league is always a bit of a slow burn though.

Thanks! where can you see how big your fan base is?

16 minutes ago, Forza#8903 said:

Thanks! where can you see how big your fan base is?

You can't. You can see what your attendance is (and how many of those attendees are away fans) and you can see how many season tickets you've sold. As the season progresses, you can see the average attendance/attendance percentage per team, including yours. In the finances tab, you can see the gate receipts. Unless you're expecting a promotion/big reputation boost in the near future, you can expect the gate receipts to remain around the same level, which should help you budget your finances.