How you change your AssMan? (In terms of creativity)

I never use AssMan help for OIs but I always try to sign AssMan with Tactical Knowledge 11+
In the same time I always ignore judging of players ability/potential and man management. More attention for discipline (motivation and determination too because they need for trainings)

I'm planning a long journeyman save after release of 20.3 patch and some points

• AssMan must be younger my manager profile (I will start with person of 1980)
  • First AssMan must be the same nationality (I will start in Netherlands) or AssMan must be linked with this country (for example he works by coach/assman there are). Next AssMans must be linked with manager anyway (nationality, league of playing/coaching)
  • I hope it will be a really long save so it will be a priority for ex-players as new AssMan after some seasons
  • I have no a real FM priority for style and formation, but it will be a some attempt to search AssMan which likes looks organic for a context (but this is unmandatory thing)

How do you choose an AssMan? :) 

Edited by Novem9

I’ve always said (to myself) that it would be a cool feature if you could also create an AssMan that you attach to your manager that you can take with you wherever you go. You always see managers taking jobs and their assistant following them. 

I know you can create one in the database but it would be good to do this in the front end when setting up your manager. 

10 минут назад, oi_oi_ginger_roy сказал:

I’ve always said (to myself) that it would be a cool feature if you could also create an AssMan that you attach to your manager that you can take with you wherever you go. You always see managers taking jobs and their assistant following them. 

I know you can create one in the database but it would be good to do this in the front end when setting up your manager. 

You can write this in wishlist. SI really check this and add some features.

But IRL manager + assman not just happened, they find each other just like we find assman in FM :) One of my favourite things in journeyman - its choose staff who will move with me in the next club btw :D 

2 минуты назад, Hovis Dexter сказал:

I primarily look for coaching attributes and the JCA/JPA. Whenever I move clubs, which is generally every two or three years, I take virtually all the staff who are willing to follow to to the new club.

Even in new club staff better or the same at least? I mean a specific positions, for example your fitness coach lower that which working in new club. You need to choose only one?

1 minute ago, Novem9 said:

Even in new club staff better or the same at least? I mean a specific positions, for example your fitness coach lower that which working in new club. You need to choose only one?

It depends on the difference in quality but I’ve found that it only takes a couple of job changes to build up a good set of coaches and, of course, not all of the original coaches are willing to move to the new club.

In Colombia my options are rather limited but I go for coaching abilities followed by jpa/jca. I try to keep the same one but often clubs end up hiring them as manager :(

4 hours ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

I'm a little different as I actually only hire asst man's that could also be a manager. I love to see my assistants take up manager jobs of their own. It gives me more teams to follow. It's like more teams to root for, unless when the come back and play against me!

17 минут назад, jcp1417 сказал:

I'm a little different as I actually only hire asst man's that could also be a manager. I love to see my assistants take up manager jobs of their own. It gives me more teams to follow. It's like more teams to root for, unless when the come back and play against me!

Yeah I always check how my ex-assman is developing in a new club :D