Remember brexit outcome

So i have an old save from fm17 that im playing again, found a promising 15 yo forward with a nice stat spread and very high PA in scotland

I know that england teams can get UK players before 18yo like they were the same nation or EU, but since this save is at 2063 is obviously way past the brexit outcome

I identified that this save has a normal brexit (registration with 17 non England trained players limit) 

Problem is, idk what nations leaved the UK, is there a way to identify this? As i don't want to sign this guy just so he gets stuck on a mid table scotland team with bad training grounds for 3 seasons

hace 2 horas, FrazT dijo:

Assuming that your question is which nations leave the EU- as far as I am aware, the UK as a whole will leave so that will include England, Scotland, Wales and N Ireland

Im a actually looking how to know who leaved UK in my save, in order to know what nations can i get u18 player from after brexit

1 hour ago, WorcesterLegend said:

Im a actually looking how to know who leaved UK in my save, in order to know what nations can i get u18 player from after brexit

The Brexit scenario is that the UK as a whole will leave the European Union.  I am not aware that there is any code written into the game that will cause any of the members of the UK to leave it sometime in the future, but I have never got to 2063 to check.

6 hours ago, FrazT said:

The Brexit scenario is that the UK as a whole will leave the European Union.  I am not aware that there is any code written into the game that will cause any of the members of the UK to leave it sometime in the future, but I have never got to 2063 to check.

Yeah, there was. There was an option where Scotland held a referendum and remained in the EU.

F69DB62E-B397-400C-AC3A-38AD8FED66EF.jpeg

Edited by gunner86

That is exactly what im looking for,  i was playing in gibraltar earlier and got that same mail.

What i want is know who got out of UK in a save, since that actually affects some registrations rules for foreigners since say, wales now is not treated as non foreigner like pre brexit or a scenario where wales doesn't go out of UK