Known issues and solutions - FAQ

hy

i have always the problem when i want to play:This application has failed to start because saAuditMD.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”

i installed the dll in the good map(with winrar unzip in c/sports iteractive/football manager 2009 or do i something bad).Also i reinstalled the game.But i still have this problem and i don't know what to do. And always reinstalling , there must be a sollution.

i bought the game and i play on my laptop with vista

please help me

Could this possibly be why you're experiencing this..

I keep getting the saAuditMD.dll missing error

This error often occurs because people copy or cut their FM.exe directly to the desktop

Do not do this, always create a 'shortcut' and cut that to your desktop

..?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=74469

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi there was wondering if I could have some help. I installed FM2009 on my donkeys old laptop and the game ran fine (without 3D engine). Not a single problem, didn't even try to install steam which was a plus. I install it on my PC which is 10 months old and its going bonkers. It never actually installed properly off the CD from what I could see and instead Steam just continued downloading and updating even without the CD in. So it eventually says its 100% ready and I run the program and sure enough it works fine. Only problem is, the game keeps hanging whenever I click Go to Match after selecting my match day squad. It just goes into 'Not Responding' and I can't figure out why. It shouldnt have a problem on my PC if it works on my pants laptop (which is 5yrs old). Is this issue familiar to anyone?

EDIT: More information - I am using Windows Vista, I am on the 1.1 patch that steam put in. Ive tried with and without the CD in the rom drive. it keeps hanging after you Click 'Match' to go to the match whether I have 3D Match Engine switched on or off so thats not the main factor. Very frustrating. It should play easily on my PC if it does on my laptop. I cant help but think this fault is because of Steam. But dont know how or why. It just 'hangs' and I have to End Task on the program.

Could you try running the game in 'Windowed' mode?

This should fix the problem you've been having.

No got it off steam, any ideas what i need to do?!

A complete un-install of FM 09 won't hurt..

- Delete FM 09 via Steam

-

How to complete a Manual Uninstall

You need to remove save games and other content (your saved games are in the 'games' folder - move its content out of here if you wish to keep your saved games)

Windows XP:

1: Open “My Computer”

2: Navigate to “C:\Documents and Settings\<Name>\My Documents”

Vista:

1: Click on “Start”

2: Click on “Computer”

3: Navagate to “C:\Users\<Name>\Documents”

Look for the Sports Interactive Folder and follow the same steps for the game files.

Next remove your Cache files

First of all you need to turn on hidden files and folders. Go to My Computer and at the top select 'Tools' the 'Folder Options'. The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Windows XP:

1. Open “My Computer”

2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\

3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.

4. Delete the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

Wndows Vista:

1. Click “Start”

2. Click your username on the start Menu

3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”

4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder

5. Delete the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

Mac OSX

1. Open Finder.

2. Select <User>

3. Navigate to Library\Caches\Sports Interactive

4. Remove the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

How to Delete your Registry Files

Finally you will need to edit your registry to remove information Sports Interactive stores there.

To do this follow these steps:

Windows Xp

2: Click on “Run”

3: In the text prompt box type “regedit”

4: Navigate to:

Windows Vista

2: In the Search box type “regedit”

3: Navigate to: “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\

4: Delete the “Sports Interactive Ltd” Folder.

Note: Please do not tamper with anything else in this folder, your registry is very sensitive and changing something could cause your computer to malfunction.

Once all the steps above are complete your computer will be completely uninstalled.

Next, simply install the game once more.

No promises that this will work, but it's definitely worth a try.

I got the game on the day it was released and had no problems at all - and then about a week ago half way through a game it just crashed and then when I tried to start it again I just get the soft anchor screen saying my trial period has expired and when I enter my Code it just gives me 'error -819' Can anyone help. I have tired everything. Re-installed, right clocked and tried to start as adminstrator but still get the same error

Have you been on/tried http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65715?

Bardi, since the White & Black Screen Issues suited more what was happening to me I decided to figure out how to fix that.

I followed your instructions but seeing as I have no idea what my username is on my computer I decided to search appdata and although I did find a Sports Interactive folder there was only a Football Manager 2008 file there, not 09. I switched on the show hidden file option also.

Can you help me further?

Thanks in advance.

I just bought the game 2 days ago and went to install it on my computer today. I can start a new game and pick what countries i want to have playable but during the loading of the data base i get "MATCH_MANAGER::load_tactics() - could not load tactics" then the game will quit itself

If someone could help me that would be great thanks

Have you installed the v9.1.0 patch?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961

Bardi, since the White & Black Screen Issues suited more what was happening to me I decided to figure out how to fix that.

I followed your instructions but seeing as I have no idea what my username is on my computer I decided to search appdata and although I did find a Sports Interactive folder there was only a Football Manager 2008 file there, not 09. I switched on the show hidden file option also.

Can you help me further?

Thanks in advance.

Teemu,

Are you still having the same problems? Or did you fix it?

Go to C:\Users

And manually go through all the folders there to try and locate the folder I had asked you to.

Last night, my computer crashed after I had closed FM. Now when I try and load my save games, it says it can't be loaded. so I tried to start a new game, and when creating the new game, just after I choose which leagues I want to run, I get the message that a serious application error has occured, and it says something about MyDocuments/SportsInteractive/FM2009/crash dumps.

I've been pulling my hair out, can anyone help me with this? Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

How long will I have to wait for a reply? I'm not complaining or anything, just wondering so I know when to check back.

Hi,

I installed the game using Uniloc last night and the game worked fine.

I have come to play on it this morning and it doesn't seem to load, I have tried to click on autorun but nothing seems to happen. I have tried to re-install the game but the same problem seems to occur.

The game also does not appear in programs as if it hasn't been installed.

Could someone please help me on this!??

Thanks

Could you try downloading/installing the game via Steam?

Steam can be downloaded from http://store.steampowered.com/about/.

You can use your purchased FM 09's product key during its activation process.

I havent added anything either Bardi, Just when i open the game through steam, it loads up, and then i get a blank black screen, and a windows message appears sayin " Encountered a problem and needs to close"

Could you please have a look at my reply for.. http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=2248394&postcount=3433 - I'm not sure if this applies to you.

I put the disc in and do everything it says, with Steam and all of that. Then it installs ok and on Steam it says 100% ready but when I click on FM09 to try and play the game, it comes up 'Windows cannot start this program because it has encountered a problem'. It doesnt tell me what the problem is.

Please help.

Can you post your DXDIAG information please?

How to get your Dxdiag information

Windows XP

1. Click on “Start”

2. Click on “Run”

3. In the text prompt box that appears type “dxdiag” and click ok.

4. Once the dxdiag program has finished scanning your machine click “Save All Information” save this to a place you will remember.

5. Copy and past these as/where needed.

Wndows Vista

1. Click on “Start”

2. Click inside the search box

3. In the search box type “dxdiag” and click ok.

4. Once the dxdiag program has finished scanning your machine click “Save All Information” save this to a place you will remember.

5. Copy and past these as/where needed.

Last night, my computer crashed after I had closed FM. Now when I try and load my save games, it says it can't be loaded. so I tried to start a new game, and when creating the new game, just after I choose which leagues I want to run, I get the message that a serious application error has occured, and it says something about MyDocuments/SportsInteractive/FM2009/crash dumps.

I've been pulling my hair out, can anyone help me with this? Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Have you tried re-installing your game? It may be that the save games you can no longer load have become corrupt and are no longer loadable.

If you haven't attempted a re-install yet, you may first want to reset your cache..

How to delete your Cache files

First of all you need to turn on hidden files and folders. Go to My Computer and at the top select 'Tools' the 'Folder Options'. The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Windows XP:

1. Open “My Computer”

Wndows Vista:

1. Click “Start”

Mac OSX

1. Open Finder.

2. Select <User>

I am getting the error message not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of profile0.xml

Can this be fixed with the xml parsing error method?

You'll need to delete your cache..

How to remove your Cache files

Windows XP:

1. Open “My Computer”

Wndows Vista:

1. Click “Start”

Mac OSX

1. Open Finder.

2. Select <User>

You will need to download http://torrent.sigames.com:7000/torr...A95F0734165615 and open it using BitComet.

Yeah, I have already done that but it seems to be making no progress. I have clicked Start but nothing?

It says:

Progress = 0.0%

Down Rate = 0kB/s

Up Rate = 0kB/s

Time Left = 99:99:99

Seed/Peer[all] = 0/0[0/0]

wah? :(

please can somebody help me with my problem, i dont think i have seen it on here.

the game seems to be running ok but everytime i click on 3d match engine it just doesnt work properly, i keep gettin blue and grey patches over the pitch and can only see a tiny bit of the pitch.

iv had a new graphics card installed nvidia 512mb GEforce7600GT, more memory and my pc serviced, also downloaded all the direct x things.

iv also sent an email and got no reply its doing my head in now i bought the game the day it came out!!

please help

scfc1986

i posted this last week and i think i know where my problem is, it just seems to be the stadium graphics, iv spoke to a friend who says his 3d works fine but he cant see the stadium whereas on my game it is like the stadium graphics are not loaded properly. it just puts a funny blue and grey thing over the pitch so i can see very little.

does this make it easier for you to help my situation

Have you tried re-installing your game? It may be that the save games you can no longer load have become corrupt and are no longer loadable.

If you haven't attempted a re-install yet, you may first want to reset your cache..

I've reinstalled and just moved the cache folder and I have the same problem. The problem happens when I start a new game. What do I do?

Teemu,

Are you still having the same problems? Or did you fix it?

Go to C:\Users

And manually go through all the folders there to try and locate the folder I had asked you to.

Don't mean to seem that I'm wasting your time, but how do I get to C:\Users, I'm no good on computers you see?

Thanks again.

Greetings...

Maybe this question has been answered already...however, in ready through all the problems and solutions I became cross-eyed and probably missed it...

I bought the boxed game from Amazon and installed via steam...I played the game without a glitch for about a week....then to my dismay as I selected my team for a match the game went off....

I tried many times will no success to play. Always at the same time the game kicks out to the Steam screen. I uninstalled/installed several times....nothing helped.

The message that I get is....

XLM Parsing Error :not well-formed (invalid token) at line1 of highlights.xml

XLM Parsing Error :not well-formed (invalid token) at line1 of speed.xml

XLM Parsing Error :not well-formed (invalid token) at line1 of camera.xml

Since it is not on the screen or running, if I try to play again it says that it is already running.

Pleas help. If there is a solution you have to give it to me in "idiot" terms as I am not at all computer knowledgeable...

Thanks in advance

Yeah, I have already done that but it seems to be making no progress. I have clicked Start but nothing?

It says:

Progress = 0.0%

Down Rate = 0kB/s

Up Rate = 0kB/s

Time Left = 99:99:99

Seed/Peer[all] = 0/0[0/0]

wah? :(

Hmm - not sure.

Why don't you try the other download links that don't require a BitTorrent download client?

Check them out at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961

FYI: I will not be around till tomorrow morning. PM-ing, unfortunately, won't result in any reply, as I will not be behind any computer till then. I'd advise people to use the forum's search facility, as if you're experiencing a certain problem you can be sure you were not the only one :)

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a network game with my friend and we have been successful before by using his computer as the host and opening ports 10093/94.

However we can't use his computer this time and are going to try mine, but when I try to open my ports on my Belkin router I am confused.

When I click on virtual servers I know what the write in the boxes, but I have to choose the program that I'm using the ports for from a drop-down list. It reads Active Worlds, Age of Empires etc etc down to Yahoo Messenger Chat, but FM isn't in there. Which option is compatible with FM?

Thanks for any help.

I am playing a network game, two p.c's and a mac. We have done this before with no problems.

This time around we play the match fine, then when we come out of the match screen we appear to have played different games and receive different results.

Is this something to do with having a mac hooked up with two p.cs? Any other ideas how to get around this?

I've reset my cache. and I've now attempted a re-install, still no joy, unfortunately.

I bought a brand new laptop three weeks ago. I installed FM 2009 on it using the online activation (not steam). Whenever I play the game I get to the point where I can select the players I want and the tratics I want to use. As soon as I click match it just stops and hangs. I have to go through taskmanager too get rid of it.

I am sick and tired of trying to get this game to work.

Here is a list of the specs that are for my computer.

Processor Type Intel Core 2 Duo T5750

Processor speed 2000 The higher the number of Megahertz (MHZ) the faster the processor should be

Memory Size 3 GB MB

Memory Type DDR II

Hard Drive Capacity 250 GB The bigger the capacity the more you can store

Optical Drives Blu-Ray Disc Drive

Screen Size/Type 17" WXGA CrystalBrite

Graphics Card Type nVidia GeForce 9300M GS

Graphics Memory 256 MB

OS - Windows Vista Basic

With these specs I would think that a game like FM 2009 wouldn't have a problem running on this laptop.

I've tried all the stuff that has been mentioned in this forum and still having problems.

Can someone help.

Hi there. I bought Football Manager 09 yesterday, and played it perfectly for a couple of hours. Today, when I got home and went to upload, I got the following error:

Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of default.xml

It goes to the main page but will not let me load my already saved game. If anybody could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Ediz. =)

Hello...Again...

I have installed FM (many times), and have got the 'Activation Successful'.

Then once I press OK, the game is meant to load.

However, I get no (ZERO 0 NOTHING) on my screen, other than the: ERROR REPORT.

fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Send Error Report OR Dont Send

We all know how these work, have all had them one time or another.

I actually used to get these on the old FM's, like 06 and 07, but that was after a season.

I have yet to actually load any part of this game YET.

Heres hoping it can be fixed.

HELP? ANYONE? HELP?

Can you post your DXDIAG information please?

You want me to post all of it? Tis a lot.

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 12/8/2008, 20:49:57

Machine name: GRAHAM-PC

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.080917-1612)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.

System Model: Inspiron 530

BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG

Processor: Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q9450 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz

Memory: 3326MB RAM

Page File: 1188MB used, 5700MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 10

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO

Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.

Chip type: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x94C3)

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_94C3&SUBSYS_03021028&REV_00

Display Memory: 1523 MB

Dedicated Memory: 116 MB

Shared Memory: 1407 MB

Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

Driver Name: atiumdag.dll,atiumdva.dat,atitmmxx.dll

Driver Version: 7.14.0010.0532 (English)

DDI Version: 10

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 10/24/2007 08:50:08, 3071488 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp:

Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D783-11CF-8C71-0823A1C2CA35}

Vendor ID: 0x1002

Device ID: 0x94C3

SubSys ID: 0x03021028

Revision ID: 0x0000

Revision ID: 0x0000

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C

Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1028020D&REV_1000

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: RTKVHDA.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5408 (English)

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

Date and Size: 5/11/2007 13:26:46, 1773536 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2935

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 194560 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 5888 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ HID Keyboard Device

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0x2003

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard

| Service: kbdhid

| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 1/21/2008 02:23:23, 15872 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 1/21/2008 02:23:23, 35384 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 1/21/2008 02:23:20, 54784 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 1/21/2008 02:23:23, 35384 bytes

|

+ HID-compliant mouse

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x0461, 0x4D22

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse

| Service: mouhid

| Driver: mouhid.sys, 1/21/2008 02:23:20, 15872 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/21/2008 02:23:20, 34360 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 1/21/2008 02:23:01, 54328 bytes

| Driver: sermouse.sys, 1/21/2008 02:23:20, 19968 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/21/2008 02:23:20, 34360 bytes

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 82.5 GB

Total Space: 142.3 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: Hitachi HDP725016GLA380 ATA Device

Drive: D:

Free Space: 5.2 GB

Total Space: 10.2 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: Hitachi HDP725016GLA380 ATA Device

Drive: E:

Model: TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H653F ATA Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 02:23:02, 67072 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel® G33/G31/P35 Express Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 29C1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C1&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&08

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 02:23:01, 151096 bytes

Name: Intel® G33/G31/P35 Express Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 29C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C0&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&00

Driver: n/a

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293E&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&D8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.00.6001.17036 (English), 1/21/2008 02:23:22, 53760 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293C

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293C&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&D7

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6001.22107 (English), 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 39424 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6001.22107 (English), 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 226304 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6001.22107 (English), 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 194560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6001.22107 (English), 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 8704 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.22107 (English), 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 15872 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&EF

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6001.22107 (English), 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 39424 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6001.22107 (English), 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 226304 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6001.22107 (English), 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 194560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6001.22107 (English), 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 8704 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.22107 (English), 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 15872 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&D2

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6001.22107 (English), 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 23552 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2938

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2938&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&D1

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6001.22107 (English), 11/16/2008 20:12:40, 23552 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2937

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2937&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&D0

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&EA

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&E9

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&E8

Name: Intel® ICH9 Family SMBus Controller - 2930

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&FB

Driver: n/a

Name: Intel® ICH9 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 2 - 2926

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2926&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&FD

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 02:23:00, 16440 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 02:23:00, 45112 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6001.18034 (English), 11/16/2008 20:03:50, 21560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 02:23:00, 110136 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH9 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 1 - 2920

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2920&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&FA

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 02:23:00, 16440 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 02:23:00, 45112 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6001.18034 (English), 11/16/2008 20:03:50, 21560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 02:23:00, 110136 bytes

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2916&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&F8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 02:23:01, 16440 bytes

Name: Intel® 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_92\3&2411E6FE&0&F0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 02:23:01, 151096 bytes

Name: Intel® 82562V-2 10/100 Network Connection

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_10C0&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&C8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1e6032.sys, 9.08.0020.0000 (English), 4/29/2007 08:42:24, 228224 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Prounstl.exe, 9.01.0001.0000 (English), 4/29/2007 08:42:26, 154496 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\e1e6032.din, 4/29/2007 08:42:24, 2689 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NicCo6.dll, 2.00.0001.0000 (English), 4/29/2007 08:42:26, 28536 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NicInE6.dll, 9.08.0001.0000 (English), 4/29/2007 08:42:26, 39288 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\e1000msg.dll, 9.07.0000.0000 (English), 4/29/2007 08:42:24, 179048 bytes

Name: ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_94C3&SUBSYS_03021028&REV_00\4&22F4F1A2&0&0008

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 7.01.0001.0693 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:06, 3151872 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ativcaxx.cpa, 10/1/2006 21:10:35, 328162 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ativcaxx.vp, 10/1/2006 21:10:35, 929 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ativvpxx.vp, 10/24/2007 08:50:08, 52352 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ativpkxx.vp, 10/24/2007 08:50:08, 2096 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ativokxx.vp, 10/24/2007 08:50:08, 2096 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ativdkxx.vp, 10/24/2007 08:50:08, 2096 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0012 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:04, 49152 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdag.dll, 7.14.0010.0532 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:08, 3071488 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdva.dll, 7.14.0010.0167 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:08, 3886080 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atitmmxx.dll, 6.14.0011.0017 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:06, 159744 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 10/24/2007 08:50:04, 154206 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdva.dat, 10/24/2007 08:50:08, 3107788 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdpcom32.dll, 7.14.0010.0001 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:04, 48128 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe, 6.14.0010.4178 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:04, 610304 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.dll, 6.14.0010.4176 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:04, 245760 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipdlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2524 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:06, 266240 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Oemdspif.dll, 6.15.0002.0000 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:10, 237568 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2512 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:04, 43520 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.2813.37926 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:04, 356352 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.6945 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:06, 9850880 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidxx32.dll, 7.15.0010.0066 (English), 10/24/2007 08:50:04, 1429504 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\atiogl.xml, 10/24/2007 08:50:06, 11557 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 10/24/2007 08:50:06, 40960 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODE.exe, 10/24/2007 08:50:06, 81920 bytes

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

Multiple File Output,0x00200000,2,2,WMM2FILT.dll,

WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

ATI Ticker,0x00200000,0,1,Ticker.ax,

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6001.7000

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,11.00.6001.7000

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.18115

WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000

WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Microsoft TV Caption Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.00.6001.18000

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.00.6001.18000

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18063

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.18115

WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000

Capture ASF Writer,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6001.18063

FinePix Color Filter,0x00200000,1,1,FxColorFt.ax,1.00.0000.0000

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Proxy Sink,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

Proxy Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6001.18000

WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6001.18000

WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6001.18000

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.18115

Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6001.18000

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6001.18000

WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000

Fujifilm Setup Filter,0x00200000,1,1,FujifilmSetupFilter.ax,0.04.0000.0005

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.6001.18000

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6001.18063

WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,11.00.6001.7000

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6001.18063

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.6001.18000

AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000

AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000

SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000

FinePix Rotate Filter,0x00200000,1,1,FxRotateFt.ax,1.00.0000.0000

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.00.6001.18000

Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6001.18115

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18063

Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

,0x00000000,0,0,,

,0x00000000,0,0,,

,0x00000000,0,0,,

,0x00000000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.6001.18115

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6001.18115

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6001.18115

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6001.18115

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6001.18115

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Audio Renderers:

Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

This is so infuriating. You pay for the game, and then you can't use it.

Even after re-installing it, I still can't create a new game without being informed of a serious application error. I don't even think anyone will be able to help me fix it, to be quite honest. Totally gutted and furious.

Okay this is really really annoying me, so if any knows a fix

PLEASEE!!:D

Everytime i go 2 install this game, autorun, runs and install screen pops up.

all fine and dandy

BUT as soon as i click next, to go to view the license agreement and attempt to install the game.

IT FREEZES!!!! the installer itself freezes and any other programmes i have running and then my whole PC, forcing me to restart

now FM2008 installed fine

so too did the demo of FM2009 ................ all using the same "installanywhere" installer but now all of a sudden this one crashes

and it is not a faulty CD as i have replaced it numerous times..................................does anyone know a fix?

is it somthing to do with my Java or my quiktime orr somthing?

And it id definatley not my system Spec as they are moree than enough

so i see no reason why it shouldnt work

:S:S

pleassee reply

I'm not able to install Football Manager 2009 at all. I get the following error message when running both Autorun and Setup.exe:

"This application has unexpectedly quit. Invocation of the Java Application has caused an InvocationTargetException. This application will now exit (LAX).

Details:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at javax.swing.MultiUIDefaults.getUIError(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.UIDefaults.getUI(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.UIManager.getUI(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JPanel.updateUI(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JPanel.<init>(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JRootPane.createGlassPane(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JRootPane.<init>(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JFrame.createRootPane(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JFrame.frameInit(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JFrame.<init>(Unknown Source)

at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.g(DashoA8113)

at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.h(DashoA8113)

at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.a(DashoA8113)

at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(DashoA8113)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(DashoA8113)

at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(DashoA8113) ............."

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling newest Java, then rebooting. Still yields the same result. What should I do?

I have exactly the same problem!Somebody help! please!!

Dear Bardi,

I have a laptop with an SIS Mirage 3 graphics card, i've installed the game fine but when I try to load it freezes and restarts the computer.

Am an right in thinking this card does not work with FM09 and i'll have to wait for a fix to be released? Any idea if this will be in the next patch?? and rough eta??

The strange thing is that on very rare occasions it does work? Not sure how this is possible if the graphics card is not supported??

Anything I can do or just wait for next patch?

Thanks for your help

Hello...Again...

I have installed FM (many times), and have got the 'Activation Successful'.

Then once I press OK, the game is meant to load.

However, I get no (ZERO 0 NOTHING) on my screen, other than the: ERROR REPORT.

fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Send Error Report OR Dont Send

We all know how these work, have all had them one time or another.

I actually used to get these on the old FM's, like 06 and 07, but that was after a season.

I have yet to actually load any part of this game YET.

Heres hoping it can be fixed.

HELP? ANYONE? HELP?

I dont care about the 3D or anything, I dont watch the match anyway, I just want to play the game!!!

Now sometimes I get:

Cannot run game : Failed to set up graphics system

But that is probably every once in 20 I try or something.

I have screenshots, one of that message, one with the Error Report message, and one of the Activated Successfully!

HELPPP!

ok, i'm gettin more and more fed up with my soon-to-be former favourite game/series.

I have been a Loyal SI buyer/fan since Championship manager 2 when 3d pitches were left for Fifa and text commentry was the best you were gonna get in a management game.

with the introduction of the 2d pitch the game improved 100 fold, and i thought with the introduction of 3d pitches that again the game would improve.

whilst the game itself is great, it crashes my laptop every second match. i can not upload my system spec as i dont have the internet on my laptop.

I have tried running in Windows XP SP2, and running in 480x 680 (or whatever the numbers are), i have turned off stadiums and sky (cant find an option to turn off shadows) i have reduced the 3d quality to medium, checked my graphics card is running at the optimum setting, i play in a windowed view, for a while saving the game before matches (when the day's fixtures appears) stopped the game from crashing but now even this is failing, my laptop is approx 6 months old, and i have deleted all uneeded files and programmes from my laptop, what else can i do?

the 3d matches make this game so much better then previous editions, and i would rather not play it then play it in 2d or text.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Hey.. I've played the game in windowed mode so far, and it has worked just fine.. But now it starts in full screen and won't change back to windowed mode as the window option is greyed out.. In full screen, the game freezes and crashes.. Pretty frustrating, and I can't seem to work this one out myself.. Help will be appreciated!

Hey, it seems like everyone is using the Patch alright but I - without sounding like an idiot - just don't know how to download it

I have this link:

http://torrent.sigames.com:7000/torrents/fm2009_910-pc.exe.torrent?226495BCD9AC9267D30E9FAB48A95F0734165615

I click on this link and it asks me to Open, Save or Cancel.

From this point onwards, I have no idea what to do!

Any help greatly appreciated. And if possible - a step-by-step guide on how to install this. Thanks :S

I too have know idea how to download the new patch, as i don't have access to the internet at home i have to download from work. i clicked on this lick below

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=57496

and it brings up this link

Get the Football Manager 2009 v9.0.1 Patch off WP (169mb)

and then this info below appears? which one do i need to click know????? :confused:

maybe im in the wrong thing, i'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction:)

USA Mirror #1

Australia Mirror #1

Germany Mirror #1

Germany Mirror #2

Dutch Mirror

Archived