Manager Qualifications Redone

Robbles Quin ®™

Hey fellow managers and players alike. 

What I am proposing is not easy, in fact I can already see the potential issues, however because these rules and qualifications are the same as in real life, it would in fact make the game so much more interesting. 

Currently the managers and assistant managers have (national c-a and continental c-pro) licenses in fm 19. 

However, most continents these days start from continental c to pro. Also each of these licences only lasts for 2-4 years and has to be renewed based on results and other criteria. Also for example premier league  and most 1st division leagurs require a manager to have at least continental a license or that club cannot participate. In continental competitions the rule states that even if you are qualified to participate the manager requires a pro license to participate. 

Ex players have a higher chance to get the licenses as IRL and would make managers stay at clubs longer knowing that these rules are in place would make the game more challenging. 

What are everyone's thoughts? 

I was just thinking about this recently as I was researching UEFA coach licensing, especially the part of needing a Continental Pro license to operate at a division 1 level. Would make for much more interesting saves and put more emphasis on getting your badges to be able to get employed in better teams in journeyman saves. :thup:

Archived