Super Cup Final

Wow!

Just about to play Super cup final (4th September) and most of my players are on international duty!!! 

18 players unavailable!!!

Come on!!  :seagull:

Update: so with a squad of 14 players somehow i manged to win 1-0! 

I had 9 defenders / DM in my squad of 14! 

Edited by choccy

• 1 month later...

Hi Sorry I didn't respond previously, have limited access to pc at present. 

So this same thing happened to me gain, I was playing Chelsea in the Super Cup Final - I had 13 players only available 50% first teamers as international games were being played! Chelsea had a reduced but stronger team and won.

Why is this happening??  - Season 25 as missed out a couple of champs leagues

Edited by choccy

• 8 months later...

I've played multiple versions of FM over the past 15 years and I always had that same issue with Real Madrid every season for the Super Cup. 

I just tried the 2017 version and could not get past the Super Cup, as there aren't enough players available. I moved guys around from the B team but they are unavailable as well. Only 9 are available and there's no way around it. 

I am not playing again after going though preseason planing for nothing. Worst bug encountered in a game.

On 25/01/2020 at 04:49, misto77 said:

I've played multiple versions of FM over the past 15 years and I always had that same issue with Real Madrid every season for the Super Cup. 

I just tried the 2017 version and could not get past the Super Cup, as there aren't enough players available. I moved guys around from the B team but they are unavailable as well. Only 9 are available and there's no way around it. 

I am not playing again after going though preseason planing for nothing. Worst bug encountered in a game.

Hi misto, are you experiencing this in Football Manager Mobile 2020?