[FM19] - Growing Up Down Wembley Way

Bedese

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, BillHoudini24 said:

This is a career saver! People who don't put these kind of clauses should look at this, especially when playing youth only saves.

I was a bit angry at the chairman when he made the deal, but he's absolutely smashed it!

2 minutes ago, Bedese said:

I was a bit angry at the chairman when he made the deal, but he's absolutely smashed it!

Oh it wasn't you?! It's very rare to see a good deal dealt by the chairman. How are your finances looking right now? Can you invent some of it on the club?

22 minutes ago, BillHoudini24 said:

Oh it wasn't you?! It's very rare to see a good deal dealt by the chairman. How are your finances looking right now? Can you invent some of it on the club?

The Chairman went over my head, but got a better deal than I could when I tried to frantically negotiate with other teams :lol: 

We've got about 4m in the bank now, which is absolutely huge money for a team at our stature. I don't really plan on upgrading the Training or Youth Facilities until we turn Pro, so I'm just going to try and convince the chairman to pump the money into Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment.

The entire squad is rioting because they want a new deal. We've gone from a wage bill of about £1000 a week to probably 8x that, with no sustainable way of actually paying for it once the Rafael Baron money runs out. The board are not the brightest, huh?

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/10/2019 at 12:08, nie jem frytek said:

Would be nice to see some update about players who left for higher divisions, what is Clifton Belle doing now, how many goals Baron scored for Blackburn he earned transfer to Southampton? etc. etc.

Excellent idea! I should have been doing that all along. I'll get on it next time I load the game up!