Taking Over the World - Making North American Football Relevant

B.W.G

March 2042

Fixtures

qavxXyo.png?1

League Table

2xH8p4r.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Four wins from five was a good return from the team although losing the first game of the month meant we 'd lost two games in a row.We now sit nineteen points clear at the top of the table and we are twenty one points a head of third place so barring a massive downturn in form,we should win the title.However,March wasn't all positive as I lost both my first choice central defence partnership,Crump went to SAP FC and Burton went to Tryum.I won't be signing anyone at this moment in time as when we hit a new division we should receive a boost in reputation which should in theory allow us to attract better players.

April is a busy month as we play eight games.....no seriously,we have eight league games!

PHW8wZP.png?1

So at least we know where we will catch up with the other teams in regards to games played.My aim is to get promotion and the title secured,even with a weakened defence we should have more than enough to finish things off.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UFqdQpJ.png?1

I think this is one of the more surprising tactics I've seen playing this save,can't say I'm surprised to see they are bottom of the table with over 100 goals conceded!

April 2042

Fixtures

4Rqrep8.png?1

League Table

xY3BHgZ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Six wins from Eight,twenty points out of twenty four,promotion and title won so that is job done for us.Over the moon with the way things have gone and we have been very domiant this season.I've already started building for next season,two players have joined the club,one was Peter Roberts who made his debut during the month and another is a DC who isn't eligible till next season.A third player will be joining us in July and he is a DM who currently plays for Aston Villa (not the English one!).

Two games left to play in May as we finish the season against Liberta and Five Islands.Nothing too concerning as we have the title wrapped up but I do want us to play well.

May 2042

Fixtures

VAt7L6D.png?1

League Table

csTwDvX.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Won one out of the two games as we finished off our campaign,we should of gone this month unbeaten but a stupid challenge from my defender gave Liberta the win in the 92nd minute from the penalty spot.A very impressive performance this season,I now need to rely on scouts and trials to give the top flight a real go.

End of Season update to follow then on to the top flight!

LKILiJu.jpg?1

Point West Ham - USL Professional Division - End of Season - 2041/42

Season Review

Transfers - Released

Nine players came in,eleven players moved to other clubs and five were released.The last two incoming players which consist of Govia and Roberts are for next season to give us more quality.All the incoming and outgoing players was disruptive but that is to be expected due to only being able to offer non-contracts to players.

Schedule 1Schedule 2

Competitions

USL Professional Division - Winners

KSFd2xm.png?1

We made this look easier than it actually was,as you can see the defence was one of the best and at a similar level to a lot of teams in the league but it was our attack where we excelled as we scored 136 goals which is a new record for the division.We also set a new points record and a clean sheet record so it was an impressive performance.Hopefully top flight will be a bit more of a challenge than what we have had in the last couple of seasons.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

Calaum Richards

Ken Dublin

Hakeem Joseph

Lenny Bowers-Watkins

Manager's Thoughts

Back to back promotions for West Ham as we won the USL Professional Division by quite the distance.My first impression of what will happen in top flight is that the players at my club think I'm being too optimistic when I said I think we can survive next season!This means I will have to do a lot of scouting to get the best players possible as I need a new GK,DC,AMR and MC for definite.Other areas I will look to strengthen are up front and the full back positions so we will have good strength in depth as we attempt to survive.I will be looking forward to it as this could possibly be my biggest challenge yet until I get in one of the bigger nations.

Finances are still terrible but we will be getting a new sponsorship deal in the near future but we still can't offer proper wages to players so we will be playing the top flight with a team of players on non-contracts which will be quite annoying as this leads to a higher turnover of players which does disrupt things when you finally get things sorted.Facilities are once again a no go as we will never have the financial backing to improves those areas of the club.The chairman's status has dropped so a takeover could be on the horizon at some point but I won't expect it next season.

Season        Team            Nation               Division          League      Cup        Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2038/39     Kicks Utd        Anguilla         Senior Male League      1st       Semis           N.A           534      Won Title!
2039/40     Kicks Utd        Anguilla         Senior Male League      1st      Winners          N.A           594      Won Treble
2040/41   West Ham (ATG)  Antigua + Barbuda     Second Division       1st        N.A            N.A           308      Won Title!
2041/42   West Ham (ATG)  Antigua + Barbuda   USL Professional Div.   1st        N.A            N.A           326      Won Title!

Edited by B.W.G

LKILiJu.jpg?1

Point West Ham - Digicel/Red Stripe Premier Division - Pre-Season - 2042/43

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released

Four players bought in as they will be in the first XI,not finished with the signings as I still need a goalkeeper (currently in talks for a new first choice keeper),a DC and a MC.One player left the club,he was our third choice striker so I'm not too bothered by that.Only one player on the released list and it was a player retiring so nothing to say about that.

Pre-Season Fixtures

JbrWb2f.png?1

Not the greatest of pre-seasons performance wise but with new players coming in,it will take a bit of time for them to get familiar with the tactics I use.It was good to get a few wins to keep morale higher as it could be a long season.

The Team and Key Players

Team Player

Key Players

3sMBZDe.png?1

bnG50I8.png?1

ABYRnFQ.png?1

ZjH2Xyq.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well if we go by media predictions and board expectations then we could be in for a long season as it seems that only All Saints Utd are the only worse team than us in the league!We still need three more players till I'm satisfied with the team and if we can get them,I don't see why we can't survive as I don't think there is much difference in quality between ourselves and the rest of the teams in the league.It's a straight up 36 game season so if we can get 40 points then I think we will survive as by looking at past seasons,40 points has been enough to survive.

We've had to do some backroom shuffling has staff members have left which we've had to replace and we've been able to recruit more staff so we got in a good scout for this level,a new general coach and we've been able to sign a goalkeeper coach as well.We're in a good position for coaching and scouting but we are lacking in the medical department as I've not been able to find anyone suitable.I'm hoping by some miracle we get a takeover in the near future and the new chairman has money to give us as we are behind the other teams when comparing facilities and coaching levels.Time to see what top flight has in store for us.

Edited by B.W.G

August 2042

Fixtures

3DoNZKy.png?1

League Table

B3PgcBP.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It's been a tough month but we picked up four points from four in our first month in top flight.We were unlucky in the games against Empire FC and Hoppers as we conceded late goals .The win against SAP FC was brilliant as it was a top class performance but it is extremely tight in the early stages.

Three games in September which sees us face All Saints Utd,Tryum and Old Road.We need to beat both All Saints Utd and Tryum as they are teams who are similar to ourselves so we need to get as many points as possible.Old Road are a better side than what they are currently showing so they cannot be underestimated,my aim is to be out of the relegation zone come the end of September.

September 2042

Fixtures

GY41PWt.png?1

League Table

4N7N1qE.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Seven points from nine saw us finish the month in third which is incredible.The only real talking points of the month was the Tryum game where it was even until Tryum were reduced to ten men in the eleventh minute which completely swung things in our favour.Also shout out to the boys as they came back from 2-0 down to get a point against Old Road.

Three games in October,we will face Grenades,Empire FC and Potter's Tigers.Honestly we've been overachieving so far but October is a terrible looking month as they are amongst the toughest teams in the league.As long as I'm still out of the relegation zone by the end of the month then that will be good enough for me.

I had a custom database setup,if I remember correctly,I used small database then added top four options when adding each continent.These are current international players,players based in nation,players of nationality and players from top division clubs.

Although I do recommend start with key staff as I forgot to tick the box to add them :lol:

Edited by B.W.G

October 2042

Fixtures

b3JLEjT.png?1

League Table

dulCMn7.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

All I can say is wow as I wasn't expecting us to win all three games like we did.To think I only played Henry because Warner is away with Antigua & Barbuda u20's!We sit second at the moment so I will enjoy this while it lasts but at least we have quite a significant gap over the relegation places.

Three games in November which sees us face Hoppers,SAP FC and Potter's Tigers.No matter what happens in November,I have been really pleased with how we have done so far,as long as we keep moving to our 40 point target then I will be pleased.

November 2042

Fixtures

zY71qQ4.png?1

League Table

zwbYkiD.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Seven points from nine was a good return as we closed the gap down to three points between ourselves and Empire F.C even if we did drop down to third due to grenades recent form.We were quite lucky as a late show against SAP FC made sure we stayed right behind the leaders,this match was also my 900th in management.I think we are pretty much safe from relegation now as Hoppers and All Saints Utd are both really bad.

December will bring the end of 2042 and with it comes four games.We face Grenades,All Saints Utd,Old Road and Swetes.My only aim is to keep plugging away to reach forty points,if we are still in touch with the top teams then when we hit that mark then I will consider us in the title race.

Thanks that should be doable on my slightly old gaming computer might have to add leagues as i go though too many players it says half a star game speed going to play an oceanic journeyman just to test it your story is addicting lol

Edited by t27

December 2042

Fixtures

FBlEf3S.png?1

League Table

m2ra3eQ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A very good month as we picked up nine points from twelve as we finished the month off in second place and only five points behind Grenades so I feel we are in the title picture now as we are one game from the half way mark.The Grenades game was just one of those matches where nothing went right but it was an extremely good run we went on and we responded well after the defeat.

Four games in January as we lock horns with Swetes FC and SAP FC,Tryum and Hoppers.We've done brilliantly so far and we could meet my original target of forty points this month if we carry on our form this season.Although as we have played brilliantly but the other teams in the Premier League are starting to get interested in our players,the problem with this is that the other teams can offer proper wages whereas we can only do non-contracts.Aim for the month is to keep in the title race as we can be seen as the dark horses this season.

January 2043

Fixtures

7IyTDVo.png?1

League Table

OSluKAd.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Four wins from four means we have surpassed my targeted forty points which is what I wanted at the start of the season.We now sit in second place,we're still behind Grenades but considering they have only lost once all season and they have been drawing quite a bit recently,we are only five points behind with two games in hand so this could end up being similar to Man City and Liverpool from the season just gone!

Five games in February which sees us face Tryum,All Saints Utd,Grenades,Potter's Tigers and Empire F.C.As you can see,the big game of the month is against Grenades and if we do beat them then that can give us an advantage due to having played less games,we cannot rule our Empire FC as they are only nine points behind but they do have a game in hand on Grenades so if they win that then they'd be six points behind while we still have quite a few games left to play.My aim for the month is to turn up the pressure on Grenades.

February 2043

Fixtures

dEWQWkP.png?1

League Table

ddUbax8.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We finished the month off with eleven points from fifteen as we currently sit in second place with a game in hand over Grenades.We were extremely lucky as late goals in the games against Grenades (we were 3-0 down) and Empires ensure we got a point instead of losing the matches.A downside to this month was that we lost both our first choice and third choice strikers so in came Lenny Bower-Watkins who scored on his debut against Potter's Tigers,the funny thing is that I already have a player with the same name on a different position!

Just the two games in March as we face Swetes FC and Old Road (ATG).My aim is to win both these games to stay in the title race with Grenades.If we can win both then I feel confident that we could actually win the title.

March 2043

Fixtures

wT4n1xm.png?1

League Table

F8rnBJV.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Near perfection as we won both games and we now sit top of the table with a five point gap courtesy of Old Road actually beating Grenades which was surprising as Grenades were by far the better team.The only thing which ruined the month was the one goal conceded,I think I'm being picky now!

April sees the start of the final part of the season and in that month we will play six times.We face off against Hoppers,SAP FC,Empire F.C,Tryum,Potter's Tigers and Old Road.It is a pretty difficult month but I feel we have a very good depth in regards to players we have available as we have two or three players in every position I use.Empire F.C is the toughest of the six matches as we escaped with a draw the last time we played but I think we could easily get twelve points which would sees us still in title contention.

April 2043

Fixtures

cXtnlpm.png?1

League Table

alyMhwd.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Six wins from six meant we clinched the league which is an amazing achievement for us as well as a massive underachievement for both Grenades and Empire FC as those two had the majority of the media dream team!We were comfortable in the first four games in April but the last two games were nail biters and it took two late goals in both games to help clinch the title.

May brings us the last two games of the season as we face Grenades and All Saints Utd.Nothing really to sat as we have the title won but I may have the opportunity to relegate All Saints Utd in the last game of the season but we will have to see what happens before that.My aim is to end my career in Antigua & Barbuda on a high.

Edited by B.W.G

May 2043

Fixtures

pqGmWvy.png?1

League Table

VjlL580.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

One win from two as we lost to Grenades and beat All Saints Utd,this was our first loss since December which was also against Grenades but this loss meant we missed out on the points record total.Grenades sacked their manager after they had finished their 36 games then they went and offered me an interview,that job is poison as they have had eleven managers in twelve years and the longest tenure is 1 year and 160 days!

End of season update to follow then we will be moving onto Aruba!

LKILiJu.jpg?1

Point West Ham - Digicel/Red Stripe Premier Division - End of Season - 2042/43

Season Review

TransfersReleased

One retired,one released,five left and eight came in.The joys of having to deal with non-contracts as players come and go and some do both in the same season....I'm looking at you Warner!

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Digicel/Red Stripe Premier Division - Winners

7BkN2FX.png?1

I am actually surprised to see us win that title but we were helped massively by Grenades inability to win games as they recorded the second highest amount of draws in the league.In another season,we wouldn't of won this and I was actually preparing for another season in Antigua & Barbuda as were behind for the majority of the season but we came out on top in the end.Grenades would offer us an interview after they sacked their manager,turned it down of course!

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Squad

Marc Christian

Joel Willett-Walter

Junior Joseph

Brian Henry

Manager's Thoughts

Over the moon and ecstatic are the best way to use words to describe how I felt with winning the title as I was already preparing for a fourth season in this country.We were helped massively as Grenades kept drawing games while we kept winning as we eventually won the title by six points.To make this feat even more remarkable,we don't even have a senior international player in the team although we do have three players in the u20's.The other thing is that I have developed a dislike for non-contracts as it leads to the problem of disruption in the squad due to players coming and going,we managed to keep most players but it is only a matter of time before some move on as we can't offer proper contracts.

With Antigua & Barbuda now finished as there is no cup,we will now be moving onto Aruba which has one league and one cup.It also has a proper mix of teams as there are three amateur and seven semi-professional sides,depending on where we end up could sees us be here shorter or longer than I expect as most of the teams actually have six figure bank balances.On we go to a new country and to experience new football.

Aruba

at2HMa3.jpg?1

prrBI9P.jpg

Aruba is an island and a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the southern Caribbean Sea, located about 1,600 kilometres (990 mi) west of the main part of the Lesser Antilles and 29 kilometres (18 mi) north of the coast of Venezuela. It measures 32 kilometres (20 mi) long from its northwestern to its southeastern end and 10 kilometres (6 mi) across at its widest point.Together with Bonaire and Curaçao, Aruba forms a group referred to as the ABC islands. Collectively, Aruba and the other Dutch islands in the Caribbean are often called the Dutch Caribbean.

Aruba is one of the four countries that form the Kingdom of the Netherlands, along with the Netherlands, Curaçao, and Sint Maarten; the citizens of these countries are all Dutch nationals. Aruba has no administrative subdivisions, but, for census purposes, is divided into eight regions. Its capital is Oranjestad.

Footballing Thoughts

League consists of three amateur and seven semi-professional teams so there could be a lot of movement of players between clubs due to amateur and non-contracts.At this moment in time (2043),SV Britannia are the big boys of Aruba and have won the league in the last three seasons.The Cup is a competition that a mix of teams have won,with the last seven season having five winners.Internationally,Aruba currently sits in 152nd in the world which is their highest ever ranking but they do have a few half decent players but they mainly play in the Netherlands so they could end up with a higher ranking in the future.

Edited by B.W.G

xHXwsEn.png

SV Dakota - Aruban Division Di Honor - Club Takeover - 2043/44

The Offer

dQWiAs2.png?1

Club History

sI6WIMt.png?1

The Team

gSfT9uN.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It's not a bad job to come into even if they did come in last place last season,there is a bit of a pressure to succeed as the board want a minimum of a top half finish.The team looks decent but there are some areas which need to be strengthened in such as left back and all midfield positions,we could do with some good backup options as well to give us a bit of depth.Out of the reserves and youth players,there is one player who I will move to the first team as he will make for a good backup MC.Time to get down to work.

Edited by B.W.G

xHXwsEn.png

SV Dakota - Aruban Division Di Honor - Pre-Season - 2043/44

Transfers - Released

One released as I didn't think he was going to make it.One player left permanently but that was before I joined the club,he is a good player but I don't play the AMC role anyway so I don't think it's a major loss.Seven players came in,they will be a combination of first XI players and backup to give us a bit more depth to the team.Most importantly,they are all on actual contracts so there is none of this non-contract rubbish that will make me curse later on in the season.

Pre-Season Fixtures

c2PZDNC.png?1

Not too bad of a pre-season as we were in the process of changing things around at the club with new players coming in and the players getting used to the new tactics.I didn't even realize there was another FC Porto!

The Team and Key Players

Squad

Key Players

qcq6BTD.png?1

a8EuQkR.png?1

KgajkW8.png?1

PJD571l.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It was quite a tough pre-season with regards to staff recruitment,we managed to get coaches in no problem but scouts were another thing as I ended up promising bonuses to the two new scouts just to help them reduce their wage demands.The players who came in are all on part time contracts with actual wages so non-contracts will not be used if I can help it as it gives us a bit more security with regards to the player's future as I will no when they could possibly leave.Expectations are not too bad as they board want a top half finish and a semi-final spot in the cup,both of these are doable as the team underachieved last season as it was a good side.

If I am here for more than one season then we could be left in an unusual situation with regards to facilities and coaching as we actually have £714k in the bank which is quite ridiculous for a club of this stature.Our facilities for both training and youth are at 1* which is the highest I have seen so far in the countries that I have been in North America.I will be asking for upgrades as that will increase the stature of the club so if I am here longer then it will also help build the club up to be one of the biggest in Aruba.Time to get this show on the road!

Edited by B.W.G

August 2043

Fixtures

TCQUkdI.png?1

League Table

YRjO268.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It's been a pretty erratic start for us as it looks like I am at a team who won't do things straight forward.We picked up seven points from twelve which sees us sit in 4th at the moment but the majority of teams around us do have a game in hand.We've bought in a new backup right back and a first choice AML which my scouts recommended but it may take us a couple of months before we are at our best,

Four games in September which sees us face Brazil Juniors,RCA,River Plate (ARU) and SV Britannia.I doubt we will be at our best fully but as long as we stay in the top four and still in touch with first place then I won't have any real complaints.

September 2043

Fixtures

6orjlmJ.png?1

League Table

QdsgrYO.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I don't even need to look back and tell you that this is my worse start to life at a new club and yet we are still top with a win rate off 37%.I know we won't be there for long but still this league is just completely random,if we can just string together some wins then I think we could win this but we're like everyone else and dropping stupid points.

Just the three games in October,we will play two games against River Player (ARU) in the Copa Betico Croes in which we need to win this tie as the board expects us to get to the semi-final of this competition.Just the one league game which sees us play Bubali,we need to win this game as it will keep the pressure on the teams around the top while if we draw then we could possibly end up in a situation like Grenades when I was managing West Ham (ATG) last season.

October 2043

Fixtures

7zpUhyC.png?1

League Table

fZwx1CB.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It was an extremely tough tie but we managed to overcome River Plate (ARU) in the Copa Betico Croes thanks to a Donata hat-trick in the second leg after we lost the first leg 1-0.As for the league,a pretty dull affair against Bubali was won thanks to one moment of brilliance from Kock which meant we finished the month in second place but with five points separating first and sixth,it is pretty much an open affair right now.

Just the two league games in November as we face off against Estrella and Nacional (ARU).Neither team have played much so we could have the advantage with our players having better match fitness but we will see what will happen.My aim for November is to still be among the top teams in the league.

November 2043

Fixtures

LQAWJYn.png?1

League Table

IVZV9WE.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The game against Estrella has been rearranged to January due to international call ups.We won our only game of the month against Nacional,it was a fully deserved win but our finishing was really poor which is annoying but the team hasn't fully gelled and developed partnerships yet so the best I fell is yet to come.

Four games in December as we play two cup games and two league games.In the cup we are currently at the quarter final and have a double header against Caravel,these games will be the last two of the month.Before that we have two league games against Brazil Juniors and SV Britannia,these two games are completely unusual as SV Britannia were favourites for the title at one point while Brazil Juniors were predicted near the bottom and look whats happened so far,I would like to win both games to keep up the pressure at the top but we will see what happens.

December 2043

Fixtures

gG4PyBt.png?1

League Table

KWT2gcI.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The league has been absolutely frustrating as our finishing cost yet again as we drew both games,we finished the month in 4th but we do have games in hand over all the teams above us.The cup tie against Caravel saw success as we went through 5-2 on agg after drawing the first leg.After the second leg,we signed a new MC who is regarded as Aruba's "key player." He is on £150 p.w which is more than any player at the club,we need to carry on strengthening as there are better players then what we have but at the moment they are not interested in joining so I will probably try again later in the season.

Six games in January as we face Caravel,River Plate (ARU),Estrella,RCA,Caravel (again) and Caiquetio.We need to start turning draws into wins otherwise we can kiss the title goodbye due to our inability to finish games off.I have started looking for players who can improve the team and hopefully I will receive some positive news on the goalkeeper I've been chasing.

Edited by B.W.G

January 2044

Fixtures

5jeWZHu.png?1

League Table

1watbv2.png?2

Manager's Thoughts

Same old Dakota,we won some and we drew some as we usually do.We picked up fourteen points from eighteen so it was a very good return as we finished the month in second place,we're three points behind Brazil Juniors but we do have a game in hand so we do have a slight advantage.We bought a central defender in to play in the first XI and can play the BPD role which I like using,he's not great but he's better than what we had.The goalkeeper we went after fell through due to his wage demands,he wanted £1,400 p/.w while my highest earner is £150 p.w so we couldn't afford him.

Six games in February,four of these are in the league and two in the cup.In the league we face Bubali,Brazil Juniors,River Plater (ARU) and RCA.We are in a good position at the moment and we could be in a better position if we can beat Brazil Juniors.I would like us to win more as it will put us in a better position but as long as we are still in the fight for the title then it'll do and we will have to rely on results further on down the line.In the cup we face United (ARU),they are a non-league side but they can't be taken lightly as they have made it this far,this is a two legged semi-final so I think we can progress to the final if we lay to our best.

February 2044

Fixtures

3moU64Y.png?1

League Table

3KoU8ZT.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We didn't do too badly in the league as we picked up nine points from twelve but we did lose to Brazil Juniors as we finished the month three points behind Brazil Juniors but we have both played the same number of games,still fourteen games left to play so it is not over by a long shot.We beat United (ARU) in the cup with a 4-2 aggregate victory which moves us onto the final which means we have surpassed expectations in this competition.

We have another six games in March which are all league games as we open up the month with a double header against Nacional (ARU),we then follow this up with games against Estrella,Bubali,RCA and Caravel.We need to keep winning matches to keep the pressure up on Brazil Juniors at the top of the table,if we can do that then it will be a successful month.

March 2044

Fixtures

uY6G3uU.png?1

League Table

3OXAa7p.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up sixteen points from eighteen which is a brilliant return as we didn't drop too many points like we have done in previous months.We have a seven point lead over Brazil Juniors but they do have three games in hand over us so our first place position isn't secure and things can still change.Bit of a blow as Sylvester Escalona will miss at least the first two games in April due to an injury suffered in the Caravel game.

Six games in April in which we play five games in the league and one in the cup.In the league we play Estrella,Brazil Juniors,SV Britannia,Caiquetio and a second game against SV Britannia,anything less than winning all five games will pretty much mean that we could be giving the advantage to Brazil Juniors and it could be worse if we actually lose to them.The cup game is the first leg of the final against Nacional (ARU),it's a home tie so I want a good win to put us in a good position.

April 2044

Fixtures

gBEQn8A.png?1

League Table

hdWMXLj.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well I'll be damned,we actually won every game during April which makes it two full months without being beat.Everything is now in our hands as we are currently fifteen points ahead of Brazil Juniors with three league games left for us and six for Brazil Juniors,we win two more games and we will be champions.We were quite lucky as late goals in the games against Caiquetio and SV Britannia ensure victories instead of draws.The cup game against Nacional was nervy but we edged it 1-0 thanks to a own goal,not a great performance but it will do as it gives us an advantage.

Four games in May,three in the league and one in the cup.In the league we will face Caiquetio,Nacional and River Plate,if we win two of these then we will be guaranteed to be Champions and that is not taking into account Brazil Juniors results,we could potentially win it with one win dependant on results.We will play Nacional again in the second leg of the final,we hold a slender 1-0 lead but I know we can play better than what we did.Time to see if we make this a short stay or we will be moving to another country,destiny is in our hands and let's see what we'll do with it.

May 2044

Fixtures

p8gZoFo.png?1

League Table

F6MjQbp.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well May came as a surprise as we completed a second successive month of nothing but victories which means we have won the double and Aruba is done.After that nightmarish start,we finished Aruba with a win rate of 68%!

End of season update to come then onto the real nightmare known as Bahamas!

xHXwsEn.png

SV Dakota - Aruban Division Di Honor - End of Season - 2043/44

Season Review

Transfers - Released

One released as he wasn't good enough,one left before I became manager.I bought in eleven players to help strengthen the team massively as they underachieved a lot last season as they finished bottom of the league.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Division Di Honor - Winners

09Tb76i.png?1

After enduring a rough start to the season,we came through and hit an unbelievable patch which saw us win the last thirteen games to help clinch the title by ten points as Brazil Juniors hit a rough patch in March and April where they picked up one point from twelve which allowed us to take advantage.Surprised to see us win but it was a hard fought title win even if the points difference doesn't tell the full story.

Copa Libertadore Betico Croes - Winners

SIVg4bJ.png?1

We beat River Plate (3-1 aggregate winners),Caravel (5-2 aggregate winners) and United (4-2 aggregate winners) en-route to the final.The final against Nacional was a tale of two games despite both matches ending the same,the first leg was a nervy affair where an own goal was the decider.The second leg was completely one sided as we completed the double with a 4-0 aggregate win.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats Awards -Best XI

The Squad + Best Performers

The Squad

Sylvester Escalona

Jason Werleman

Jomar Thode

Raymondt De Lange

Manager's Thoughts

Shocking to say  that we actually won the double and completed Aruba in one season but Brazil Juniors bottle it towards the end of the season as they dropped points six out of eleven times (three draws and three losses) whereas we won our last thirteen matches.We had a rough start but it was towards the end of January where things started to change in a positive way for us.I was already prepared for another season as I didn't think we were going to win the league but I was confident that were going to win the cup.I don't think Escalona will be here much longer as there were rumours that Pirates who have just won their 11th successive Belize Premier League title were scouting him so I am over the moon that we got Escalona when we did as he played a massive part in things.

Well Aruba is now done but I will be leaving SV Dakota with a small gift as the chairman actually agreed to improve the youth facilities at the club so they should produce players much better than any other club in the nation.We will be moving to Bahamas and that will be an absolute nightmare unless I get the job at one certain club!

Season        Team            Nation               Division          League      Cup        Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2038/39     Kicks Utd        Anguilla         Senior Male League      1st       Semis           N.A           534      Won Title!
2039/40     Kicks Utd        Anguilla         Senior Male League      1st      Winners          N.A           594      Won Treble
2040/41   West Ham (ATG)  Antigua + Barbuda     Second Division       1st        N.A            N.A           308      Won Title!
2041/42   West Ham (ATG)  Antigua + Barbuda   USL Professional Div.   1st        N.A            N.A           326      Won Title!
2042/43   West Ham (ATG)  Antigua + Barbuda    D/R.S Premier Div.     1st        N.A            N.A           465      Won Title!
2043/44    SV Dakota          Aruba              Div. Di Honor        1st      Winners          N.A           905      Won Double

Bahamas

uIPYLXC.jpg?1

YsbyFd4.jpg

The Bahamas, known officially as the Commonwealth of The Bahamas,is a country within the Lucayan Archipelago. The archipelagic state consists of more than 700 islands, cays, and islets in the Atlantic Ocean, and is located north of Cuba and Hispaniola (Haiti and the Dominican Republic), northwest of the Turks and Caicos Islands, southeast of the U.S. state of Florida, and east of the Florida Keys. The capital is Nassau on the island of New Providence. The designation of "the Bahamas" can refer either to the country or to the larger island chain that it shares with the Turks and Caicos Islands. The Royal Bahamas Defence Force describes the Bahamas territory as encompassing 470,000 km2 (180,000 sq mi) of ocean space.

Footballing Thoughts

First impression is that it's at a similar level of football in Aruba,the nation is ranked at 158th in the world (as of July 2044) so it has improved quite a bit in the last ten years.Again like Aruba,the players are at a similar level but there are one or two who stand out above the rest.Domestically,it's been pretty much dominated by one team as I'll be going into a league that looks like this....

Z6jv7Wk.png?1

The team I will be managing isn't in the first column but is in the third place one so it looks like this will be a tough one to crack.The Bahamian FA Cup as been dominated by two teams but has actually been won by three clubs in the same period.Future Stars are the third team who won the cup,other then that UoB have won four and Renegades have won the other eight......what have I got myself into here!

Edited by B.W.G

59ndFQw.jpg

Baha Juniors - BFA Senior League - Club Takeover - 2044/45

The offer

8TNIIa6.png?1

Club Background

ziFw4yY.png?1

The squad

wEusQXB.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We definitely have been given a foundation at the club but we still have a bit of work to do with regards to recruitment.We have a decent side but need to strengthen areas of the team,this is mainly in defence as we are lacking in that area but a couple of DM's and MC's would be useful.Need backup players for the wings but we do need a striker as most of most of the players are rated as accomplished when it comes to the striker role.Backroom staff just needs strengthening,we need two scouts,a fitness coach,a goalkeeper coach and a head of youth development.We do need physios but I've not found a single one in my time in North America!

Time to start the quest of breaking the stranglehold of Renegades and UoB,this could take any amount of time and will be one of the harder challenges I will face in North America.

Edited by B.W.G

59ndFQw.jpg

Baha Juniors - BFA Senior League - Pre-Season - 2044/45

Transfers - Released

Not really surprised to see no one released as we have a relatively small squad anyway.Two players moved club before I took over so that had nothing to do with me.We bought in nine players to strengthen the team as we look to break the stranglehold that Renegades and UoB have over the country.

Pre-Season Fixtures

qPtHYqp.png?1

It was going very well up until we lost to our under 18's!The players seem to be adapting to the tactic pretty well but it may take some time for partnerships to form in the team.

The Squad and Key Players

The Squad

Key Players

KTNWNFv.png?1

qVyYdIl.png?1

QvAuJQt.png?1

8eaMgWR.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I think we're as ready as we're ever going to be as this is going to be our toughest challenge yet as I haven't had to deal with a team as dominant as Renegades since I was in New Zealand with Central Utd and had to deal with Auckland City.We have strengthened well during the pre-season and that has been shown in the media prediction as we have been predicted to come second behind Renegades.The board want a top half finish in the league and a quarter final place in the cup so both of these are very achievable but it may take a few months until we perform near our best.

There is however a downside to managing this team,it's nothing major but I have to do deals using non-contracts and I think everyone knows that I hate non-contracts due to there being no security as players can be snapped up at any time.Facilities across the country are poor so I doubt there will be any upgrades in that in the foreseeable future but we do have above average youth recruitment so that may be of use in the future.Time to get things moving and let's hope for the best in my quest to break the stranglehold.

Edited by B.W.G

August 2044

Fixtures

pWzawMB.png?1

League Table

nrweaIM.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We couldn't have asked for a better start as we won every game in August although we were extremely lucky as we scored a late winner against UoB which was offside,not that I'm complaining about it!Not surprised to see Renegades doing so well.

Four games in September as we lock horns with Dynamos,Breezes Eagles,Future Stars and Bears.My only aim is to keep on going and try to keep up with Renegades as they are once again looking unstoppable.

September 2044

Fixtures

z8dlge2.png?1

League Table

48WxtEJ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Another month where we won all our games and it is another month were we were extremely lucky to do so as it took two very late goals to beat Bears.Our defence has been brilliant but we've not been really challenged yet (with exception to UoB) so we will see in the future when injuries and and suspensions start kicking in.We're seven points clear of Renegades which is very surprising but I'm not holding my breath with things staying like that.

Just the two games in Octobers and both come in the FA Cup,we've been given the toughest tie possible as we have to face Renegades in the Cup,the FA could have gave me a kinder draw as I'm already one player down due to suspension!

October 2044

Fixtures

HU1iO0o.png?1

League Table

oW6yeg7.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

That was an annoying month!We had three matches rearranged for a later date due to an u20 tournament which saw six players get called up,my first choice DM went and joined United FC despite I offered him a massive pay rise which would of saw him earn £80 per appearance but he turned it down.To top it all off we went and lost to Renegades in the first leg of the cup,sounds normal but Renegade's second goal came after they were reduced to ten men.At least I'm still top of the league!

Three games in November,first up is the second round second leg match against Renegades which sees us 2-1 down,we are going to have to perform much better if we are to get through.In the league we face Cavalier and United FC,both of these games are winnable but due to having a massive break in between games,fitness could play a factor as the players may be lacking in match fitness.My aim is to be keeping the pressure on the teams near us.

November 2044

Fixtures

e8yzLaH.png?1

League Table

fk9vmAy.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We pulled it back against Renegades as we won the second leg but we lost the tie on penalties which means we will be in the Bahamas next season as I'm not leaving until I win the.We picked up four points in the league which was a good return,again they weren't the big two but we do have a significant advantage over the opposition due to having played less games.

Four games in December as we face Renegades,Bears,Dynamos and Western Warriors.Renegades is our second real test in the league and our first league fixture against them,I'm pretty confident we can win the other.My aim is to carry on our recent league form.

December 2044

Fixtures

6ZKTWFn.png?1

League Table

qPZ7RXa.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up eight points from twelve which was more than enough to keep us at the top of the table,we have a one point lead but we do have three games in hand over Renegades so that will be massive if we can win.We were lucky to escape this month without losing as we did bottle a 3-1 lead against Renegades and they missed a penalty at 3-2 so things could have been worse.I feel this is our best chance to go unbeaten in the league so it's just a case of 22 games to go.

January is a busy month with seven games to be played,we face off against Cavalier FC,Renegades,Western Warriors,UoB (play them twice),Dynamos and Breezes Eagles.This will be a tough month as we don't have much depth to the team so I will be rotating them as much as I can but I'm not expecting to win every game this month,as long as we are top or near the top then I will be happy.

January 2045

Fixtures

gtgB8Sr.png?1

League Table

mqMr0zZ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well that was a lot worse then I originally anticipated as we picked up eleven points from twenty one as we slipped to second place as we sit one point behind Renegades but we do have a game in hand.Poor discipline played a massive part in January as we had a layer sent off against Renegades and two were sent off in the defeat against UoB.The most annoying draw was against Breezes Eagles as they managed one shot in the entire game!We need to improve a bit if we are to win the title.

Four games in February as we face Breezes Eagles,United FC,Renegades and Future Stars.We need to improve our form massively if we are to maintain our title challenge as if we keep slipping up then Renegades can take advantage and they are a really strong side.We need to get a positive result against Renegades as they are our biggest challenges.Anything less then 10 points will be considered a disappointment as I don't want to slip further behind.

February 2045

Fixtures

Vay2GY7.png?1

League Table

wUYuA4f.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

An amazing month as we won all four months as I declared Thompson-Palmer a club hero for his very late winner against Renegades.We've now moved back to the top with a seven point lead over Renegades and we have a game in hand over them as well.Transfers was a pain for us as we lost our 2nd choice DM,1st and 2nd choice AMR and our 2nd choice DC,we have bought in a DM,DC and a AMR to try and balance it out but it has messed our dynamics.

Three games in March as we play Bears,Future Stars and Cavalier FC.My only aim is to keep on winning as we are getting close to the end of the season and the more we win the better the chance of us winning the title this season.All three teams are around about mid-table so they could cause problems but I feel confident we can do well.

March 2045

Fixtures

IXq0Nqw.png?1

League Table

b69VKLO.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Three wins from three for March gives us a seven point lead over Renegades and we have two games in hand over them,we currently have eight matches left to play so if we avoid screwing things up then we should win the title.The downside to the month is that we lost my first choice DL and the second choice MC,boy am I starting to really despise non-contracts,can't wait to move to a nation which has very little of non-contracts going around.

April is quite a busy month as we play five games.We will face UoB,Breezes Eagles,Western Warriors,Dynamos and Future Starts,if we win all five games then we will win the title but I'm not holding my breath on that account.My aim is to be at least five clear come the end of May as this will mean destiny is in our hands.I also want to not lose any more players as the team is starting to lose it's rhythm due to new signings need time to get settled in.

April 2045

Fixtures

VPjgf03.png?1

League Table

hCPKcmE.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up ten points from fifteen which was good enough to stay top of the league but not good enough to win the title outright.We are currently two points clear of Renegades and we have two games in hand which gives us a slight advantage.The game against Breezes Eagles was my 1000th in management so it was good to see us get a win on a big occasion.For once we didn't lose anyone in regards to transfers but I've already started looking for next season.

We have three games left to play as we face United FC,Renegades and Bears.We have the advantage in the title race but we still need to be careful as the United FC game will be a bit trickier due to missing four players and having another one as a doubt due to injury.If we just beat Renegades then we will be champions but we can get five points and still be champions so there are some different ways of doing things to reach the goal.

Edited by B.W.G