Taking Over the World - Making North American Football Relevant

B.W.G

January 2052

Fixtures

p74Bo9w.png?1

League Table

bdtHybR.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We kicked off 2052 with ten points from four games,this has seen us move four points clear of Flanagan's Onions but unfortunately we still have fifteen games to go so there could be plenty of twist and turns in the rest of the season.In transfer news,the DoF bought in an AMR on loan from Somerset Trojans after we lost Aljame Butterfield (1st choice AMR) and Triston Flemming (1st choice AML) which is a bit of a blow but one I think we can handle.

Four more games in February as we face X Roads,NVCC Rams,Wolves and Flanagan's Onions.We're in a position where we can afford one slip up but I'd rather beat Flanagan's Onions and get seven from the other three games as that should leave us in a very good position going into March.Other than the Onions,the other teams are mid-table sides who are off the pace so I know if we play to our best then we can win these games.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

February 2052

Fixtures

EndYHdq.png?1

League Table

uGhQbjD.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It was a tough month both on the pitch and off the pitch.On the pitch we took five points from twelve which isn't a great return,we're three points ahead of Robin Hood B and more importantly six points ahead of Flanagan's Onions after we beat them 7-2.Off the pitch,we lost Chris Pitt (2nd choice GK) and Eugene De Rosa (1st choice DR) to other clubs,we managed to bring on Eugene Bean as a 2nd choice GK.Can't wait for youth candidate day as the opposition can't sign them on frees!

Five games in March which sees us face Hamilton Parish,YMSC Bluebirds,Robin Hood B,Tuff Dogs and X Roads.The team needs to step up it's performances on the pitch as this is becoming a real struggle and it's too close at the top for my liking.Need to be aiming for twelve points from fifteen as we need to stay ahead of Flanagan's Onions,we can't even rule out Wolves as they are the inform team and they are only ten points behind with eleven games,it's going to be close run for the rest of the season.

March 2052

Fixtures

7lG4E6d.png?1

League Table

PJw7NYI.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

This was a really good month as we won every game,four of these were very close and one not so close.The Robin Hood B game was the one I was expecting to drop points in but things went crazy after 5 minutes when Robin Hood B went down to ten men,they would go on to have another player sent off in what was a comfortable game.We now sit eleven points clear at the top with six games left to play so destiny is now firmly in our hands.Only thing to note is that I signed a new contract at the end of the month as it was expiring in June.

Four games in April as we face St.George's Colts,NVCC Rams,Wolves and Flanagan's Onions.We could be promoted this month but we have games against second and third so it is a very tough month as they are the two teams closest to us as Robin Hood B's form has fallen in the last couple of months and are way off the pace at the moment.My aim is at least six points as that should pretty much secure the league by the end of the month.

April 2052

Fixtures

mq3NYA3.png?1

League Table

5M7PAUs.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Top flight football here we come!!!We've won the title after picking up eight points from twelve.It was Jahi Smith's goals in the first two games which helped us secure the title,Smith came through our most recent youth intake and plays really well as a poacher.As for the draws,all I feel is frustration as we blew a 3-0 lead against Wolves and we failed to take our chances against Flanagan's Onions which means we can no longer go for the record of most wins.

We play our two remaining games in May as we face Hamilton Parish and YMSC Bluebirds,I want to end on a high and win both games but we will have to be careful as YMSC Bluebirds actually beat Wolves 5-1 in April!If we can win both games then we will set a new record for points which is my aim.

May 2052

Fixtures

PI1Y7ox.png?1

League Table

hLVkxpK.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We won both games as we set a new points total.The first game was an entertaining match while the match against YMSC Bluebirds was really dull affair which the opposition were there in body but not in spirit as it might of well have been a training affair.This has been the first time since 2041/42 that one of Robin Hood B or NVCC Rams haven't been in the top three.Also last thing to note,how the hell did we lose to Tuff Dogs this season!

End of Season update to follow then onto the top flight we go where I will be laughing at and cursing the DoF with regards to transfers!

Saint David's Cricket Club Warriors - Corona League - End of Season - 2051/52

Season Review

Transfers - Released

One player retired,eight players released,nine players moved to other clubs,one player joined on loan and eleven joined from other clubs.This was a really busy season for transfers and I am ever so thankful that I am no longer the one dealing with them as it looked annoying,the Dof seems to have done a good job for building a team expected to compete around the top.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Bermuda First Division - Winners

U05tmNo.png?1

We ended up winning the league by fifteen points which seems to be a lot but it doesn't reflect the true story which was it was close up until February before we turned on the style in March.We set new records for points and goals which shows how good we were in attack as our defence was average at best.Highlight of this league campaign was beating Flanagan's Onions 7-2.I was also glad to finish above Wolves who signed four first team players from us.

Bermudan FA Cup - Quarter-Finals

tBTH5ng.png?1

We beat St.George's Colts (6-1 on aggregate) and Paget Lions (2-0 on aggregate) en-route to the quarter finals.We were drawn against Robin Hood which was one of the two worse draws we could have got (North Village Rams being the other),late goals in both games were enough to sink us as we ended up losing 5-4 on aggregate,we gave them a battle but fell short in the end.Robin Hood would go on to win the Competition a sixth successive time.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

StatsAwardsBest XI

r8iZsup.png?1

Taurean Warren

Amar Smith

Chris Rebello

Granville Outerbridge

Manager's Thoughts

Well done to the players who helped us get promoted from the first division which means we surpassed the board's expectations as well as beat the media predictions for this season.This is the first time since 2041/42 that one of  Robin Hood B or NVCC Rams have failed to finish in top three as Flanagan's Onions and Wolves showed they can be a dangerous side to face.Even with all the changes to the team throughout the season,I am glad we pulled through as it is tough on me and the DoF to get a team sorted due to constantly bringing in and losing players.We have £15.5k left in the bank,this isn't too good as it means we can only offer so much on a non-contract and that we are not bringing in too much so that is a worry.

Aims for pre-season include laughing and cursing at the DoF who will be responsible for building our team in our quest to survive next season,remarkably we have to face two professional sides in the top flight which is a surprise as there is no money in Bermuda.I will be keeping five players from last season intake in the first team as they have a lot to offer,I may have to look at bringing up the 2* CA players as they may be able to offer something to the team in the short term future but this is all dependant on who the DoF brings in.I know this could be the point where we hit a wall but I have faith the DoF will pull through or one of the bigger sides offer me an interview and a job!

Season       Team             Nation               Division          League      Cup        Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2038/39    Kicks Utd         Anguilla         Senior Male League      1st       Semis           N.A           534      Won Title!
2039/40    Kicks Utd         Anguilla         Senior Male League      1st      Winners          N.A           594      Won Treble
2040/41  West Ham (ATG)   Antigua + Barbuda     Second Division       1st        N.A            N.A           308      Won Title!
2041/42  West Ham (ATG)   Antigua + Barbuda   USL Professional Div.   1st        N.A            N.A           326      Won Title!
2042/43  West Ham (ATG)   Antigua + Barbuda    D/R.S Premier Div.     1st        N.A            N.A           465      Won Title!
2043/44    SV Dakota          Aruba              Div. Di Honor        1st      Winners          N.A           905      Won Double
2044/45   Baha Juniors       Bahamas           BFA Senior League      1st     2nd Round         N.A           746      Won Title!
2045/46   Baha Juniors       Bahamas           BFA Senior League      1st      Winners          N.A           772      Won Double
2046/47    W.Compton         Barbados          BFA Division One       1st       Semis           N.A           245      Promotion
2047/48    W.Compton         Barbados         Digicel Prem.League     1st      Winners          N.A           415      Won Double
2048/49    Verdes FC          Belize         Prem League of Belize    2nd        N.A            N.A           562      Runners-Up
2049/50    Verdes FC          Belize         Prem League of Belize    1st        N.A            N.A           650      Won Title!
2050/51  St.David's Warr.     Bermuda            Corona League        1st     2nd Round         N.A           273      Promotion
2051/52  St.David's Warr.     Bermuda            First Division       1st      Quarters         N.A           306      Promotion

Edited by B.W.G

Saint David's Cricket Club Warriors - Cingular Wireless Premier Division - Pre-Season - 2052/53

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released

Five in and five out so we have a similar amount of players as last season.Four of the players bought in are for the first team so with exception to Tumaini Smith,they were all feature heavily.Maurice Bean is the cheapest of the lot as his contract is £20 per appearance.Boyles and Walker are two of the more hurtful losses as they were key players and we didn't manager to replace Boyles as there isn't anyone who could match his quality that would come to us.I'll give the DoF an 8/10 for his dealings.

Pre-Season Fixtures

QPxKfU8.png?1

Not too much to say as we won all three games but all three were against smaller sides as I wanted to concentrate on match fitness and tactic familiarity as the upcoming season could be a long one for us.

The Team and Key Players

70mDAoX.png?1

RJF29VB.png?1

xGMVckV.png?1

c6ArCgM.png?1

yYcSmyF.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I decided to let the DoF make the signings to give me a challenge and boy do I have a challenge if the board expectations and media prediction are anything to go by.We're predicted to finish 7th with odds of 80-1 to win the title,this means we should just look to survive and build from that point.We made quarter final of the Bermudan Cup last season so I am expecting us to surpass the expectations of getting to the second round.Finances are still terrible but at least we back in the black as we currently have £17.2k in the bank and that will disappear quickly due what some players are on.

We have a busy start to the month with seven games.Two of these are in the Bermudan FA Cup,we will face third tier side Vasco Volcanoes in this competition so that could be a good tie to keep morale higher.In the league we face BAA Wanderers,Somerset Trojans,Somerset Eagles,PHC Zebras and Dandy Town Hornets,no idea with what to expect so we will see how it goes.My aim is to be above the bottom place so not much to aim at for the first month.

August 2052

Fixtures

yEcufai.png?1

League Table

beesPGV.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It's been a positive start but we have been helped by playing the weaker teams in the league.In the league we picked up eight points from fifteen so I am happy with that as it puts us seven points clear of Somerset Eagles,I'm not expecting to win the title but it's no surprise to see one of the two professional teams already opening up a gap at the top.We put in two solid performances in the Bermudan Cup,even the rotated side did well in the second leg as we progressed 4-0 on aggregate against Vasco Volcanoes.

Three games in September as we face Devonshire Colts,Robin Hood and Devonshire Cougars in the league.I'm not expecting anything from the Robin Hood game and there is the possibility it could be quite painful.I do believe we could get something against the two Devonshire sides so I should be aiming for a minimum of two points but I wouldn't be surprised to see us beat both of them as they seem to be similar teams to us.

September 2052

Fixtures

4SJns04.png?1

League Table

LTQBW3d.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We did better than I thought we would as we picked up five points from nine.The most surprising of these was the 2-2 draw against Robin Hood as we should of lost this as we were massively outplayed.We're one of four teams of thirteen points so it's very close at the moment but the most important thing for me is that we're nine points ahead of the relegation zone.I don't think anyone will be catching North Village Rams as they seem to be a step above everyone else.

We play five times in October,three times in the league and twice in the FA Cup.The FA Cup gives us the two easier fixtures this month as we face first division side X-Roads,I am fairly confident we can beat them and progress to the next round.In the league we face North Village Rams,Somerset Trojans and BAA Wanderers,it's a tough month in the league as we face the leaders who are unbeaten and BAA Wanderers who have already beat us once this season so my aim is to beat Somerset Trojans as that is the easiest match to win!

October 2052

Fixtures

70CStPr.png?1

League Table

hvrAmRt.png?1

Manager's Thouhgts

First off,the Somerset Trojans game was re-arranged as they were missing players due to a international u20 tournament going on.With that said,I was over the moon with picking three points up from the other two games as well as comfortably progressing in the Bermudan FA Cup.Things I learnt this month,we can take our chances when we need to as North Village Rams found out and that BAA Wanderers are our kryptonite as they made it three wins in a row against us!(one draw and three losses in the last four meetings.)We're got an eleven point lead over Somerset Trojans so I am feeling a lot more confident about surviving.

Five league games in November which sees us face PHC Zebras,Somerset Eagles,Dandy Town Hornets,Somerset Trojans and Devonshire Colts.With exception to Dandy Town Hornets,this is the probably the easiest run we could have as the majority are bottom half teams.Despite Dandy Town Hornets being third,they are only three points ahead of us so it is pretty close in the league.My aim is ten points for this month as that should be achievable with the teams we are facing.

November 2052

Fixtures

URWo6TQ.png?1

League Table

dq0MI34.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

This has been a bit of a weird month as we picked up eight points and somehow moved up to fourth as Robin Hood had a shocker by their standards (1-1-2 for November).None of the results I got were what I would call fair as we shouldn't have lost against PHC Zebras,we should of beat both Dandy Town Hornets and Somerset Trojans and we were second best in the victories against Somerset Eagles and Devonshire Colts,talk about unpredictable!

Five games in December,three of these are in the league and two are in the cup.In the league we face Robin Hood,Devonshire Cougars and North Village Rams,this could be a good time to face Robin Hood as they are in a bit of a slump but I don't believe that North Village Rams will treat us lightly after we beat them 4-2 the last time.In the cup we have a two legged affair against PHC Zebras,we have surpassed the boards expectations of the second round and I believe we could go further as PHC Zebra are not the best of teams.My aim for the month is four points and progress in the cup.

ibMhMz3.png?1

Something interesting has happened,a job at a professional side came up after they sacked their manager,Robin Hood's last result was a 0-0 against us :lol:

I applied despite not being in the top three favourites for the job.

doDtbie.png

Robin Hood - Cingular Wireless Premier Division - New Club - 2052/53

The Offer

lxE9HMT.png?1

Club Background

fQgYCpf.png?1

The Team

smfynaF.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Honestly,I wasn't actually expecting to get the job but it was too big of a job to turn down as they are still regarded as the biggest team in Bermuda.They have really good depth when it comes to attacking players,only thing I need to improve are the full back areas,a natural defensive midfielder and natural AMR and AML and this team will be very difficult to beat.Interestingly we have inherited a team with two foreign players ,both of which are will be very useful to the first team.The only other thing what needs improvement is the staffing level as that at the moment is pretty much empty as there is the chairman,myself,assistant manager,chief scour and head physio!

The club is still in the Bermudan FA Cup in which we face Somerset Trojans in the quarter finals,this competition is the most likely to win a competition as I doubt we will win in the league so it is a case of meeting the boards expectations of a top half finish although they do want us to win the cup!The minimum I will be here for is eighteen month so June 2054 is the earliest I will be leaving and that's if North Village Rams go into free fall from next season.

Edited by B.W.G

December 2052

St.David's Warriors Fixtures

ujRYtza.png?1

Robin Hood Fixtures

zjXkvKQ.png?1

League Table

eMadzKZ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I finished my time off at St.David's Warriors with four points from two games including a 0-0 draw against Robin Hood which is the game Robin Hood sacked their manager.

I've made the perfect start to life at Robin Hood with a win in the league against PHC Zebras which saw us move into third.We also beat Somerset Trojans in the Bermudan Cup quarter finals,this gives us an excellent chance of winning the competition as North Village Rams are no longer in the competition so we are the strongest remaining team.We signed a DoF to carry on with the challenge of the DoF dealing with transfers,his first signing was Edsel Piar,we needed a right back but I was expecting one from Bermuda not Bonaire but he has made a positive impression in his two appearances so far.

Five league games in January,all of these are in the league and in this time we will face Somerset Eagles,Dandy Town Hornets,Devonshire Colts,Somerset Trojans and Devonshire Cougars.We now have a slightly stronger team then what we had to begin with as we have made some signings.We're playing the four worst teams in the league so we really should be winning all of those game so my minimum expectation is twelve points,I'm not too bothered by the Dandy Town Hornets game if we win the other four.

January 2053

Fixtures

pAOpSEy.png?1

League Table

XuHHeP0.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well we met my aim of twelve points but it wasn't the points I was expecting to drop as I was expecting to drop them against Dandy Town Hornets.We carried on our impressive form from December as we won the first four games while scoring eighteen goals in four games.We've closed the gap to four points which was surprising has North Village Rams had a very poor month with one win in five games.I did have a laugh out of the 1-0 loss to Devonshire Cougars as North Village Rams lost to Devonshire Colts on the same day!

It's a busy February as we play six times,five of these are in the league and we have the first leg of the Bermudan FA Cup semi-final.In the league we face North Village Rams,St.David's Warriors,BAA Wanderers,PHC Zebras and Somerset Eagles.My aim is a minimum of nine points,the only games I'm not sure on are the North Village Rams and BAA Wanderers,North Village Rams are a good team with quality while BAA Wanderers are my bogey team as I've not beaten them in four appearances.In the first leg of the cup,we play PHC Zebras away from home,I want a win to give us a strong position going into the second leg.

February 2053

Fixtures

pgm4TOm.png?1

League Table

Po57WqR.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up ten points from fifteen as we moved up to second place courtesy of goal difference but we have fallen seven points behind North Village Rams due to the loss to them at the start of the month,we were losing anyway but I decided to push for an equalizer and they hit us on the break so no real complaints for the loss as some times you have to risk it to win it.The BAA Wanderers games,different team,same problems,I don't know why but I can't beat them for some damn reason,even with a better team.As for the Bermudan FA Cup,we gave a strong performance so I am pleased with having a 4-0 lead going into the second leg.

March is a quieter month with three games.We kick the month off with the second leg of the Bermudan FA Cup against PHC Zebras,we have a solid 4-0 lead but I don't want to keep it at that as I want more.In the league we face Devonshire Colts and Dandy Town Hornets,both of these games are winnable so that's my aim as we need to keep winning to keep the pressure up on North Village Rams.

March 2053

Fixtures

s6jcosU.png?1

League Table

FRmru2s.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

With regards to the results,we got through against PHC Zebras in the second leg but it was very sloppy so I am thankful for the strong first leg as we went through 6-2 on aggregate.No problems in the league as we won both games,gap is now down to five points with six games to go.The DoF and HoYD were busy this month as they made three transfers between them,the DoF has bought in an AMR from Curaçao and a MC from Cuba,the HoYD bought in a DC called Tevahn Walker who I had at St.David's Warriors!

Five games in April and all of these come in the league,during the month we will face Somerset Trojans,North Village Rams,Devonshire Cougars,St.David's Warriors and BAA Wanderers.The North Village Rams match is a must win game as we need to close the gap and with six games to go,it is very close.The other troublesome match is the BAA Wanderers game as for some reason I always seem to struggle against.Not too bothered by the other three matches as we should win them all.I need to win all the games and hope North Village Rams drop points two or three times if we are to win the title.

LLuhgrH.png?1

Five games to go and three way battle for the title.Seeing North Village Rams fixtures has left me with little hope as outside of our game,they have the easiest run in and even if we beat them,we may not even win the title!

April 2053

Fixtures

eAdzlDD.png?1

League Table

Xv1TRIl.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well two highlights to the month and a whole lot of annoyance to go with it.The highlights were beating North Village Rams and finally getting one over BAA Wanderers but despite that we managed to screw it up as the players with exception to the inside forwards (Outerbridge and Agustien) have decided to go on strike.This meant instead of winning games comfortably,we ended up scraping by and it's the fault of the players that we screwed it up against Devonshire Cougars as we squandered our chances.We are one point behind but they do have a game in hand and if North Village Rams win that then they are champions.

Three games in May,we have our two legged cup final against BAA Wanderers and we finish our league campaign against PHC Zebras.We finally got one over BAA Wanderers in the league so I am hoping that will give us a bit of a boost going into the final as both legs are played before we place PHC Zebras in the league.No matter what happens elsewhere,I want us to beat PHC Zebras as I want to finish the season on a high.

May 2053

Fixtures

32CYXz2.png?1

League Table

MwHedx9.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well that is the Bermudan FA Cup won as we beat BAA Wanderers 4-1 on aggregate,unfortunately for my fans,I failed to beat them at home again as both wins against them have come away from home!We finished our league campaign off in style as we beat PHC Zebras in style which included a hat-trick off Xie Han.We finished the season off just one point behind North Village Rams who lost their last game.

End of Season update to follow then onto my fourth season in Bermuda which is my longest stay in any country (probably will be till we hit Canada or Costa Rica!).

doDtbie.png

Robin Hood - Cingular Wireless Premier Division - End of Season - 2052/53

Season Review

Transfers - Released

The DoF and HoYD are not responsible for any transfers before December,this also carries over for the players released as that was before my time here.Of the eight players bought in,five were bought in by the DoF (Piar,Webb,Outerbridge,Agustien and Montoya) while the other three (Cannonier,Walker and Brangman) were signings made by the HoYD.Think the transfer that surprised me was Walker as he was one of my old players from my time at St.David's Warriors!

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Cingular Wireless Premier Division - 2nd Place

VKlHqPc.png?1

Overall I am pleased with how we have done since I took over,I do believe if I had got the job in late October/early November then we could have won the title but it is what it is.We finished one point behind North Village Rams which isn't too bad as we were twelve points behind when I took over at the halfway mark of the league campaign.Annooyingly,80 goals would have been enough for the goal scored record but North Village Rams were pretty unstoppable in attack as they scored 85 so I'll take the second highest amount for now.

Bermudan FA Cup - Winners

B5PAyQo.png?1

The previous manager beat Paget Lions 7-4 on aggregate before I took care of Somerset Trojans (5-1 on aggregate) and PHC Zebras (6-2 on aggregate) on the way to the final.As for the final itself,the first game was a lesson to everybody in the form of how not to finish your chances as both sides were terrible in attack.The second leg saw an even game but clinical finishing saw us win 4-1 to give us a overall victory of 4-1,maybe we should erase the first leg from existence!

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - AwardsBest XI

ZeWlrGp.png?1

Shaun Outerbridge

Edsel Piar

Keimo Lee

Lamont Hendrickson

Manager's Thoughts

No complaints off me as we finished the season off in second and won the Bermudan FA Cup which means all my focus will be on the league next season.The surprise for me was seeing my DoF sign players from outside of Bermuda but I guess that is to do with being able to scout the Caribbean,he made some really good signings in Piar and Aguestien but screwed up with two as Webb and Montoya were illegible due to them having played for two other clubs during the season but they will get game time next season,I'll give the DoF a B- as that is a bad screw up but they should come good.Finances are terrible as we are £202k in debt but that has come down from £262k in debt when I took over so I will be praying for a good sponsorship to bring this down further.

Next season will be my fourth in Bermuda,this will be my longest spell in one country and my focus will be on the league to see if we can get it done in four seasons.All my DoF needs to do is get a couple of players in the full back positions and maybe another DC and we should win it with little problems.I don't think there will be too many problems,the only ones which may occur are Hendrickson and Han wanting to move to bigger clubs but if I get decent offers in for them then I will let them go as I'm generally surprised to see them this low down,they could possible cut it in Costa Rica's 2nd tier,Mexico's 2nd tier or a nation who's top league is rated at 2*. At least I get the summer off,have fun Mr DoF!

Season       Team             Nation               Division          League      Cup        Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2038/39    Kicks Utd         Anguilla         Senior Male League      1st       Semis           N.A           534      Won Title!
2039/40    Kicks Utd         Anguilla         Senior Male League      1st      Winners          N.A           594      Won Treble
2040/41  West Ham (ATG)   Antigua + Barbuda     Second Division       1st        N.A            N.A           308      Won Title!
2041/42  West Ham (ATG)   Antigua + Barbuda   USL Professional Div.   1st        N.A            N.A           326      Won Title!
2042/43  West Ham (ATG)   Antigua + Barbuda    D/R.S Premier Div.     1st        N.A            N.A           465      Won Title!
2043/44    SV Dakota          Aruba              Div. Di Honor        1st      Winners          N.A           905      Won Double
2044/45   Baha Juniors       Bahamas           BFA Senior League      1st     2nd Round         N.A           746      Won Title!
2045/46   Baha Juniors       Bahamas           BFA Senior League      1st      Winners          N.A           772      Won Double
2046/47    W.Compton         Barbados          BFA Division One       1st       Semis           N.A           245      Promotion
2047/48    W.Compton         Barbados         Digicel Prem.League     1st      Winners          N.A           415      Won Double
2048/49    Verdes FC          Belize         Prem League of Belize    2nd        N.A            N.A           562      Runners-Up
2049/50    Verdes FC          Belize         Prem League of Belize    1st        N.A            N.A           650      Won Title!
2050/51  St.David's Warr.     Bermuda            Corona League        1st     2nd Round         N.A           273      Promotion
2051/52  St.David's Warr.     Bermuda            First Division       1st      Quarters         N.A           306      Promotion
2052/53  St.David's Warr.     Bermuda           Premier Division      3rd*     Quarters*        N.A           678      *Resigned
2052/53    Robin Hood         Bermuda           Premier Division      2nd      Winners          N.A          4,578      Won Cup

Edited by B.W.G

HB1Q8is.png

c9E6iDf.png?2

Not that I'm complaining but how the hell did my DoF find this guy as I didn't think someone playing in Wales would actually join a team in Bermuda!I suppose he is joining a better league as we're one star while Rhyl would be in a 0.5* league as they are in the second tier but it's still bit of a WTF transfer!

Edited by B.W.G

doDtbie.png

Robin Hood - Cingular Wireless Premier Division - Pre-Season - 2053/54

Season Preview - Competition Expectations

Transfer - Released

Three players retired and seven were released in which the seven were no longer good enough to stay at the club as they were 1 - 1.5* CA players and we have better players at the club.Five players were bought in,two from Wales who will be first team players,Agustien will be a backup DM,Al-Malata comes from Syria and I'm not sure how the DoF found him.The last signing is Shervin Smith,he was North Village Rams third highest scorer last season with fifteen goals,he has been bough in as backup for up front.

Pre-Season Fixtures

1RH0Ech.png?1

Just a normal pre-season in which we used the games for fitness and familiarity with the tactics.We didn't play much so I did let some of the players play B team and under 19 friendlies as well to help with fitness.

The Team and Key Players

1RH0Ech.png?1

Xie Han - AMC,ST

Yc2mAWl.png?1

Dave Reece - DC,DM

XJCTxYL.png?1

Patrick Potter - DC

QmHrix0.png?1

Lamont Hendrickson - MC,AMR

CboIzNM.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I know I'm ready for the new season,I want the title with a secondary aim of going unbeaten in the league as I think we have a team strong enough to do it.We've been made favourites by the media for the title and the board want us to win the title so it's not often I'll say this but all three are on the same page.The DoF has made some interesting signings but they all give something to the team,he is currently working on a sixth signing who is currently considering an offer.The potential player is called Aled Pughe,he is a left winger and a former Welsh U21 international and currently plays for Connah's Quay,maybe I should tell my DoF to get back to Bermuda instead of spending it in Wales!Not much to say about Finances other then they are terrible as we are sat at £263k in debt,it did go down when we got a new sponsor but it's back as we have not played any matches.

We have a relatively smooth run in August as we play four games.We face Dandy Town Hornets,Devonshire Colts,St.David's Warriors and Somerset Eagles.We should go the month unbeaten but it maybe a sloppy start as the players are still trying to regain match fitness but we do have a very good strength in depth.My aim for the month is ten points as that should put us in the top two come the end of August.

Edited by B.W.G

• 4 weeks later...

August 2053

Fixtures

GGeTUay.png?1

League Table

cam6vGC.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Excellent start to the season with four wins from four,Xie Han has been in frightening form as he scored eight times in four appearances.We already have a three point lead at the top but it has been surprising to see Somerset Eagles make a good start to the season before they came across Han.

Three league games in September as we face North Village Rams,PHC Zebras and BAA Wanderers.I would love to beat North Village Rams this early on as it will give us a good advantage at the top,PHC Zebras have done surprisingly well while BAA Wanderers are way off the pace.My aim is to pick up at least seven points but if Han can carry on this form then I wouldn't be surprised to see us get nine points.

Edited by B.W.G

September 2053

Fixtures

vaBh4mC.png?1

League Table

OmEnGUa.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Another perfect month as we won all three games which moves us to twenty one points for the season,we still only have a three point lead at the top of the table as Somerset Eagles are still on our tail.Performance wise,the North Village Rams game gave our best performance whereas the BAA Wanderers game saw us lucky to come out with the win as they had a goal disallowed and a penalty appeal turned down.Only transfer by my DoF was a right back who comes in as a key player as he is much better than our other options.

Five games in October,three of these are in the league whereas the other two are in the Bermudan FA Cup.In the league we will face Devonshire Cougars,YMSC Bluebirds and Dandy Town Hornets,my aim is to carry on unbeaten in the league as I think this is our best chance to do so.In the Bermudan FA Cup,we kick our defence with a two legged tie against NVCC Rams,for anyone not familiar with them,they are North Village Rams' B Team,my aim is to beat them and progress as I will not take them lightly.

October 2053

Fixtures

9mu8Xfg.png?1

League Table

rAShQIH.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The perfect run carries on as we won all four games.We have now opened up a six point gap over Somerset Eagles courtesy of North Village Rams beating them 3-0.The 8-0 win over Dandy Town Hornets is the stand out result of the month but we were helped when they went down to ten men after 18 minutes.There has been a little bit of rescheduling as we only played one leg of the second round against NVCC Rams due to international call ups,doesn't really matter though as I stuck by guns and put out a strong team against them and it paid off with a 6-0 win which has left us pretty much through.

Five games in November,one in the cup and four in the league.We kick off the month with the second leg of the Bermudan FA Cup 2nd round,we go in with a 6-0 lead against NVCC Rams,I will give it a professional performance as I will put out a strong side as I take everything seriously.In the league we will play Devonshire Colts,St.David's Warriors,Sommerset Eagles and PHC Zebras,I am getting more confident that we can go the season unbeaten but I think it wouldn't be out of the realms of possibility that we can win every game as we have a really strong team with a strong group for backup.Even with losing Raymond Agustien for up to six weeks,I don't think we will feel too much of a loss from him missing.

November 2053

Fixtures

tMUfacy.png?1

League Table

Uq3eGUS.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Our impressive run continues and it was November that very nearly saw us lose our winning streak as both Somerset Eagles and NVCC Rams have come the closest to ending our winning run.In the cup,it was a lot close than I originally thought it would be as North Village Rams put a lot of their first team players into this squad and it took an injury time winner to win the match.In the league,we won every game as we moved twelve points clear at the top of the table,this form has been one of the best at any club I've been at (Ba in Fiji is the only one I can think of being better).

Six games in December as we play four league games and two cup games.In the league we play North Village Rams,BAA Wanderers,YMSC Bluebirds and Devonshire Cougars,if we are going to drop points then this and January are the most likely for it to happen due to an increased amount of games.In the cup we will face Devonshire Cougars in a two legged affair,we should be able to beat them but I may have to rotate the squad to keep things fresh as the period between 13/12 and 20/12 is quite bust as we have three games in that period.My aim is to go unbeaten in the league and progress in the cup.

December 2053

Fixtures

h3LCEcg.png?1

League Table

ByyPuvT.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We dropped our first points of the seasons but it was surprisingly against BAA Wanderers but we finished the month sixteen points clear of North Village Rams.We are in a really good position which has been helped massively due to the defence being brilliant,both Reece and Potter have been absolutely superb and the mistakes they make are minimal so my DoF gets an A for bringing them in.In the cup,we knocked out Devonshire Cougars 4-0 on aggregate but both legs were dirty affairs which has resulted in suspensions for both teams.

We kick the new year off with five league games which sees us face Dandy Town Hornets,Devonshire Colts,Somerset Eagles,St David's Warriors and PHC Zebras.Even if we somehow lose every game,we will still be top of the table due to the current gap so there won't be too many problems this month.My aim is to go unbeaten as I feel this is my best chance to go a season unbeaten.

January 2054

Fixtures

Ehck0Bq.png?1

League Table

R43q6de.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well the good news is we won every game but to be fair both Dandy Town Hornets and Somerset Eagles gave us a challenge as we had to come from behind in both games to win the match.The bad news was the conclusion of the PHC Zebras game,Xie Han who scored a hat-trick was stretchered off and will now miss the rest of the season due to cruciate ligament damage and will not be back till August at the earliest.We are twenty one points clear at the top of the table so we should have the league wrapped up pretty soon.

Six games in February and during the month we will play five league games and one cup game.In the league we will face BAA Wanderers,North Village Rams,YMSC Bluebirds (twice) and Devonshire Cougars,my aim is to carry on our current form although losing Han could be a blow so I am expecting our goals to dry up a bit but we do have a very good backup striker.In the first leg of the Bermudan Cup semi-final,we will face YMSC Bluebirds,I want us to win that to give us a better position going into the second leg,YMSC Bluebirds are also the reason we are not facing our B team in the semi-finals as they beat them 3-2 on aggregate in the quarter-finals.

February 2054

Fixtures

Ns31tjI.png?1

League Table

R7fS5YV.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

There went my hopes of an unbeaten season as we somehow lost to BAA Wanderers and they have been the biggest thorn in my side as they are the team who have ended the winning run and unbeaten run.We're currently sixteen points ahead of North Village Rams with nine games to go so I think the title is pretty much in the bag.As for the cup,both games were straight forward as we beat YMSC Bluebirds 8-0 on aggregate as we move onto the final.

Three league games in March as we face Devonshire Colts,Dandy Town Hornets and St.David's Warriors.Three wins here could be enough for the title but it will be dependant on the results for North Village Rams,if they lose one game and we win all three then the title is our so of course my aim will be to win all three.

March 2053

Fixtures

eEpN3WC.png?1

League Table

Htydu1c.png?1

Fixtures

We got the title wrapped up as we actually won the title without kicking a ball this month as North Village Rams lost to PHC Zebras before they lost their second match to Somerset Eagles.As for ourselves,we picked up seven points which was an impressive return and I can overlook the points dropped to Dandy Town Hornets as they put on a absolutely sensational defensive display.Game of the month was the Devonshire Colts match as we came back from 3-1 down to win the game.The downside of this month was losing two backup players to long term injury,both Ari Mardianto (MC) and Lamont Dill (MC/AMC) are out for the rest of the season,luckily I have a fifth and sixth choice MC in the team!We will also be without Zeus Agustien and Tamauri Butterfield (both DMs!) till mid April due to injuries.

We have five league games in April which sees us face Somerset Eagles,PHC Zebras,North Village Rams,BAA Wanderers and YMSC Bluebirds,I would like to get through these games without too many injuries as we have the cup final in May and we are already missing three players.No real aims with regards to results as we have already won the title,would be great to see if we can finish more than forty points ahead of second but that is highly unlikely.

Edited by B.W.G

xXhVGwJ.png?1

The injury crisis continues,we already knew we would missing Han,Mardianto and Dill from the cup final in May.We can now add Butterfield (DM) and Montoya (MC) to that list both with twisted ankles.Butterfield suffered his injury in his second game back after injury as well!The bad news is we still have one more game to play before we get to the finals so fingers crossed we make it without anyone else getting injured!

April 2054

Fixtures

h3tM6rZ.png?1

League Table

O60KzkN.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We had the perfect month as we won all five games as we finished the month an astonishing forty one points ahead of North Village Rams who are in second place.Not really much else to mention other then some of the injuries that have been previously mentioned.The DoF did bring a full back in from Cardiff Met Uni,his name is Glenn Wildey and he made his debut in the 3-0 win against YMSC Bluebirds,think my DoF needs to return from Wales as that was his forth signing from the Welsh League!

Three games in May as we enter the final month of the season.We play two cup games against Somerset Trojans in the Bermudan FA Cup final while we finish our league campaign with a home tie against Devonshire Cougars.I want to win the cup to give Bermuda the best finish possible as we will be moving to Bonaire from next season.Not overly bothered by the league game but I will give it all to finish it with a win in my final home game.

n4fooB6.png?1

Another player injury update after we played the first leg of the cup final,Matthew Deitz and Lamont Hendrickson are both out for up to five weeks as both were injured during the game.This now takes my injuries up to 1 DM,5 MC's and a ST.So it looks like I will be playing a DM in the MC position for the second leg!

Edited by B.W.G

May 2054

Fixtures

m3tWfof.png?1

League Table

sGHvUw1.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We won the cup in style with a 9-2 aggregate win over Somerset Trojans despite the fact we were missing eight players for the second leg (7 injured and 1 suspended) so I am over the moon with how the remainder of my team played as the second leg was close fought despite the scoreline.We finished our league campaign off in style as we beat Devonshire Cougars 5-0 which also featured five different scorers,in a weird twist,both of my DC's technically scored in the 46th minute but in different halves!

End of Season update to follow before we move onto Bonaire!

doDtbie.png

Robin Hood - Cingular Wireless Premier Division - End of Season - 2053/54

Season Review

Transfers - Released

Ten players released,six of these found new clubs while the other four retired.We let one player go on loan as Lambert could be of future use,I wasn't expecting Bacome to leave but he wanted to leave for a new challenge and I wasn't going to say no as his contract was coming to an end and he had been at the club since 2038.We bought in eight players,five of these came from the Welsh League which means my DoF need to get his ass back to Bermuda!All of these players would play a part as they are massively better than what we had.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Cingular Wireless Premier Division - Winners

YaPwjkW.png?1

Don't think I will ever have a more one sided season than this as we won the league by forty points over our nearest competitors.The only time we dropped points was against BAA Wanderers (five points) and Dandy Town Hornets (two points).Pretty sure the points and goals record I set here will never be broken barring a complete freak season.

Bermudan FA Cup - Winners

kEWnejY.png?1

We knocked out NVCC Rams (8-1 on aggregate),Devonshire Cougars (4-0 on aggregate) and YMSC Bluebirds (8-0 on aggregate) on the way to the finals.We met Somerset Trojans and my aim was to thrash them as there manager was mouthing off before had,we won the first leg 6-2 but it didn't come without a price and that price was going into the second leg missing eight players (seven injured and one suspended).As for the second leg itself,it was a much closer match than the first leg so to win 3-0 was a surprise but it showed how clinical we could be as we clinched the cup with a 9-2 aggregate win!

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - AwardsBest XI

pAkzkm3.png?1

Xie Han

Alejandro Webb

Matthew Deitz

Jahquil Dill

Manager's Thoughts

That was probably the easiest double I think I will ever do as we were not challenged in the league or in the cup as we took domination to a new level as we won the cup with ease as well as the league which came with a forty point advantage.This club has the beast facilities in the league and they seem to produce the best youngsters so I am glad to have been given a shot with a team of this stature compared to the rest of the league.I think the two biggest surprises for me have come at the end of the season,the club are having a ground expansion which takes them from 4,940 to 6,253 which has cost them £1.5 million,this has been covered by a £1.1 million grant and the rest by a bank loan.The other surprise is despite my success,I haven't even been offered a new contract as it actually expires end of June,obviously I won't be accepting but it's still a surprise that I haven't been offered one.

Bermuda is now finished and we will moving to Bonaire,I have no expectations for this one as the league is Real Rincon and eight other teams so it should be a challenge as someone else is signing the players. 

Career Overview

FTwsKn9.png?1

wZYVCfg.png?1

Bermuda is now finished and I resigned as Robin Hood manager,I only had a month left on my deal anyway so it's nothing too worry about.With Bermuda now finished,they are removed and Dominica comes in,they are one of only two nations in North America so the letter D maybe done pretty quickly when we get around to it.

x7Bsdep.jpg

North America - New Nation - Bonaire

peaEcgG.png

Bonaire is an island in the Leeward Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. Its capital is Kralendijk, located near the ocean on the lee side of the island. Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao form the ABC islands located 80 km (50 miles) off the coast of Venezuela.Unlike much of the Caribbean region, the ABC islands lie outside Hurricane Alley. The islands have an arid climate that attracts visitors seeking warm, sunny weather year round. Bonaire is a popular snorkeling and scuba diving destination because of its multiple shore diving sites and easy access to the island's fringing reefs.

Football in Bonaire

Internationally,they are one of eight North America teams who do not have a ranking despite have a league ranked higher than most of the world ranked teams.With Bonaire being part of the Dutch A-B-C islands (Aruba,Bonaire,Curaçao),a lot of the players have a secondary nationality have Dutch as a second nationality.The only other thing to note is that all players with the exception to one (Edsel Piar plays for Robin Hood in Bermuda),play in Bonaire.

On the domestic side,Bonaire has been pretty much dominated by Real Rincon in the league as they have won eight of the last nine as they do have the advantage of attracting players as they are a semi-pro side while a lot of the league are at a amateur status.The Kopa MCB has been won by more teams but that is more down to the fact Real Rincon tend to put out a weaker team in the cup,there has been four different winners in the last eight seasons.For a 1* league,it seems pretty easy to hit second as it's been quite tight but the difficulty seems to be upped due to the dominance of Real Rincon.

• 2 months later...

B is for Bonaire

UqSxGb4.png

S.V.Uruguay - Bonaire Kampionato - Club Takeover - 2054/55

The Contract

ctFUv7K.png?1

Club Background

xp4yliY.png?2

The Team

HSyY0A0.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

First off,I'm coming back to this as I'm suffering a bit of burnout in my FM20 save!

This is going to be a massive challenge as I'm not making the signings as the Chairman will be due to there being no Directors of Football in Bonaire.Luckily the board want a mid-table position which is where we currently are so hopefully Mr Chairman will be able to get us some players in to help build the team.Also when it comes to youth candidate day,I will be signing them all as we have no players in the reserves or the under 19's.We have sixteen games left to play so as long as we keep top five then this will be a good start,no cup competition as we have already been knocked out of it.

Edited by B.W.G

January 2055

Fixtures

kRP2XGE.png?1

League Table

c7kWPXm.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

First up Mr Chairman has bought in four players and none have left the club yet although there is interest in two of our players.As for the fixtures,we've made a brilliant start under my reign has we picked up four points from the two games which has kept us in fifth place,the only downside is that we blew a 3-1 lead against Real RIncon but we weren't expected to beat them so it's a massive plus for us.

Five games in February which sees us face Flamingo,SV Vitesse,SV Vespo,SV Juventus and SV Estrellas.My aim is to still be in the top half as that is where the board want us,if we can close the gap on fourth,that will be even better.We should definitely be able to pick up points against SV Vitesse and SV Estrellas as they are two of the weakest teams in the league.

February 2055

Fixtures

c9RrBfl.png?1

League Table

BLI7OH5.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up ten points from fifteen which was a very good return as I wasn't that optimistic when I first saw the fixtures.With the way our fixtures have gone,I think we have become the entertainers of the league as February saw fifteen goals scored and eight conceded in five games,this is definitely worth £7 a ticket (or £41 if you have a season ticket!).No transfers were made,I've signed two players to actual contracts which expire in 2057.

Just the two games in March as we face Atletiko and Arriba Peru,with both teams being below us in the league then I am looking to win both matches.We're probably going to end the month in fifth as we're way ahead of sixth but six points below fourth,it's a pretty boring league at the minute!We should get our youth intake in March,I've got my fingers crossed for some defenders as at the moment our defence is very dodgy.

Edited by B.W.G

Youth Intake 2055

The Candidates

ZnH6hea.png?1

Hot Prospects 

7sqZ1Jj.png?1

y2CuaRx.png?1

yiKyAX6.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

This shows you how bad my team is,this selection of candidates looks amazing and hopefully everyone of them will sign.The three I've dubbed as the hot prospects will move into the first team as soon as they sign as they will be a massive help in filling some of the gaps.The other reason I'm signing them all is that I have no depth and these youngsters will be providing that so I wouldn't be surprised to see some others get some game time.

Edited by B.W.G

March 2055

Fixtures

DCPDzqY.png?1

League Table

9Sy8EAw.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

March was bought to you by the number two.Two games,two wins both of which were two nil which means we kept two clean sheets.Now I've got that out of they way,we were solid in both games which shows we are much better than the lower sides hence the fourteen point lead over sixth place.Another positive for March is that despite staying in fifth,we have actually closed the gap on fourth to three points and with seven games left to play,we could possibly get third if we perform well.

Five games in April which sees us play SV Vespo,SV Vitesse,Flamingo,Real Rincon and SV Estrellas.My aim is to try and take fourth place as we haven't moved out of fifth since I took over which is quite annoying.If we can win three of the five games then I think we should be able to get the fourth spot or even be at least tied with Flamingo on points.If we do well in April then we should be able to secure our top half finish to meet the boards expectations.

April 2055

Fixtures

KL9yZyt.png?1

League Table

zHqbHKJ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What a month as we picked up thirteen points from fifteen as we actually moved up to fourth which is the first time we moved out fifth under my management.It is a very hard task to pick out the result of the month as we did beat Real Rincon who are the runaway leaders and champions again but I'll have to give the result of the month to the Flamingo game.It was a battle for fourth place which saw ten goals scored,44 fouls made,seven yellow cards,a red card,two disallowed goals and a missed penalty,the only thing it didn't have was a player going off injured,what a phenomenal spectacle for the neutrals!

Two games in May which are my last two league games of the season.These are against Arriba Peru and SV Juventus,we're not quite guaranteed fourth so I will need at least one point from these two games and hopefully avoid a massive goal swing if we are to stay in this position.I do believe we have more than enough to see off Arriba Peru but the SV Juventus game will be a tight affair.

Edited by B.W.G

B is for Bonaire

UqSxGb4.png

S.V.Uruguay - Bonaire Kampionato - End of Season - 2054/55

Season Review

Transfers - Released

One player retired and three were released when it came to player releases.For actual transfers,six players left the club in which five left for Real Rincon who are the biggest team in Bonaire.Six players were bought in,five of these were permanent while the other was a loan,these were made before I took over at the club.After I took over,the chairman signed six players although two of these were after the season was over but he has done a very good job with these signings as I think they will help us in the long term.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Kampionato - 4th Placed

wKU0VX2.png?1

I took over when we were in fifth in January and we managed to finish in fourth so it was a season of mediocrity and it's actually the worse position I've finished in either Oceania or North America.I think we will be able to push on next season as the chairman has made some good signings and the youth intake was a massive relief as it gave us actual players to use instead of using grey players for depth.Most remarkable thing was scoring sixteen goals in the last two games of the season which boosted our goals scored column massively,

Kopa MCB - Quarter-Finals

o1Vao1Z.png?1

The previous manager was in charge and the club actually entered in at the quarter final stage.Disappointing to lose in the very first games of the tournament but it was understandable as they were knocked out by SV Vespo who are the second biggest club in Bonaire.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

6qZI2fd.png?1

Edelbert Cecilia

Leon Lammers

Giovanni Gilhaus

Terrence Janga

Tim Mol

Manager's Thoughts

Since I've taken over,we have a win rate of 75% but that is probably because I've only been in charge for sixteen games with a record of 12-3-1.Instead of going 4-3-3 or 4-2-4 liek I have with everyone else I've managed,I've decided to go with 4-4-2 as there is a real lack of quality in players,particularly in the full back positions which is where we are the weakest.The chairman has done well with the signings he has made,he's done that well that I am actually hesitant in bringing in a Director of Football to do it for him,he has started strengthening the defence and goalkeeper positions,if he can strengthen the full back roles then we will have a good squad at our disposal.

For next season,my aim is to close the gap on Real Rincon,I won't care if that is still in fourth as long as the gap is smaller than the nineteen points than I will consider this progress,I do think that second place isn't beyond our reach especially if we can keep the players happy and keep them at the club as I don't think there is too much difference between ourselves and SV Vespo.Like with the other countries I've managed in the Caribbean,there is no money so there is no point in asking for facility upgrades but this is offset as we have good standards in Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitments so this could bring us young players through who can push for a first tea role straight off the bat.Role on next season!

ZLLdiPq.png

Edited by B.W.G

B is for Bonaire

UqSxGb4.png

S.V.Uruguay - Bonaire Kampionato - Pre-Season - 2055/56

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released

Just the one player released and that was due to him demanding first team football despite the fact he was nowhere near the quality of my second choice keeper,let alone the first choice keeper.For actual transfers,it was very quiet with the four players bought in by Mr Chairman.I did get very excited about Terrence Janga coming in as I thought it was the Janga we had from last season,turns out it isn't despite having the same name and playing the same position,the one we signed is 11 years older than the one we had last season!

Pre-Season Fixtures

9bWIuGw.png?1

Not much to say as these fixtures were for fitness purposes against teams who are of a similar size to ourselves.All these teams came from Curaçao so we played teams who were also a part of the Dutch A-B-C islands.Everything was pleasing and I am pretty confident of at least a top half finish ahead of the new season.

The Team

Tactic

GK - Sweeper Keeper - Support

d8g9vFw.png?1

DR - Wing Back - Attack

gWyZrHN.png?1

DL - Wing Back - Attack

my9s74U.png?1

DC - Ball Playing Defender - Defend

jISM8Hq.png?1

MR - Inverted Winger - Attack

SJlP2yn.png?1

ML - Inverted Winger - Attack

yYjkCUn.png?1

MC - Mezzala - Support

rXBK9c5.png?1

MC - Deep Lying Playmaker - Support

E7HwPF0.png?1

ST - Pressing Forward - Support

EKf08gW.png?1

ST - Advanced Forward - Attack

ildFvpE.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We're actually rated to finish second place which is quite surprising as I still think SV Vespo have a stronger squad than we do,however I am not surprised with being behind Real Rincon in the season preview as the have won the league nine out of the last ten seasons (SV Vespo won the other one!).I feel we will be relying very heavily on Leon Lammers this season as he is by far our best player in the team but it is a lot of pressure to put on one player who is still only 18 years old.The rest of the team aren't too bad but nowhere near his quality so they should be able to hold their own but I still think we are a bit light in some areas but with our chairman doing the dealings,I can only cross my fingers and hope he brings someone in to add to the depth but at least we have some depth to the team as we kept all of last seasons youth intake.

As was to be expected,there have been no upgrades to the facilities and no upgrades to the Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment as they are out of our rice range.The only other thing that hasn't gone my way is the staff recruitment as our of every single role in general,there was only one staff member interested in joining and that was a scout so we still don't have any coaches.Although due to me and the assistant manager (mainly me though),we have more than enough to make us have the highest training standard in the league so we should be fine in that area.My aim for the season is to see if we can match the media's prediction and come second in the league and hopefully reach the final in the Kopa MCB.Time to get the show on the road!

Edited by B.W.G

August 2055

Fixtures

OcfiJD2.png?1

League Table

c0Pcd15.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We absolutely smashed August as we won every game and scored twenty six goals in the process which included a 9-0 win over Flamingo and a 7-0 win over Arriba Peru,we also beat last season's runners up SV Vespo 4-0 so everything has gone brilliantly so far.I pointed out Lammers as our best player in the team and he has shown that with eleven goals in five games,luckily we have him on a proper contract which expires in 2057 so no other club can poach him on a free.If we can carry on like this then it will be a very successful season.

Three games in September and we will face SV Estrellas,Atletiko and Real Rincon during the month.Neither Estrellas or Atletiko have started very well but we will still need to put in professional performances to ensure the job gets done.The real test comes against Real Rincon,we are six points ahead but they are the best team in the country so we will have to be extra careful as they are a good team in attack although their defence has cost them so far this season so it maybe worth looking at using pace to expose them.My aim is to pick up six points as that will keep us top.