FM19: An Ambitious Andorran

Rikulec

1 hour ago, Rikulec said:

Bad news guys, I'm afraid I've fallen out of love with the save after moving to Austria. Something simply didn't click and now I'm simply not enjoying it. I'm not ruling out coming back at some point but for now the thread is suspended. Sorry!

Perhaps Austria isn't right for you. Any chance of you resigning and trying to pick up where you left off with one of your previous clubs?

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, markyosullivan said:

Perhaps Austria isn't right for you. Any chance of you resigning and trying to pick up where you left off with one of your previous clubs?

Not really, it wouldn't feel right to resign after a couple of months after signing a contract until 2033. It could be that I simply need a break, or perhaps another save. We'll see.

20 hours ago, Rikulec said:

Not really, it wouldn't feel right to resign after a couple of months after signing a contract until 2033. It could be that I simply need a break, or perhaps another save. We'll see.

1st: take a break, the content won’t be as good if you’re not enjoying it

2nd: if you fail to rekindle your love for this save and start a new one on the forums, any chance of putting a link here?

2 hours ago, SmileFaceGamer said:

1st: take a break, the content won’t be as good if you’re not enjoying it

2nd: if you fail to rekindle your love for this save and start a new one on the forums, any chance of putting a link here?

If I choose to start a new save I'll probably also start a thread, yes. In fact I have a couple of ideas in my mind already, still undecided though.

So, sad to end that run while running in the season.:( Well, I have a good suggestion for you. Maybe, you can have a Southeast Asian Journeyman career where you will start your career in the Philippines or Brunei. It would be great if you do so, but the only thing is that there is a basic league save by Makoto Nakamura. I'm sure that you can do it because I'm very influenced with Southeast Asian countries. So, let me know if you can accept this.:) Good luck in your potential save soon, Rikulec.:brock:

2 hours ago, sherwinriga said:

So, sad to end that run while running in the season.:( Well, I have a good suggestion for you. Maybe, you can have a Southeast Asian Journeyman career where you will start your career in the Philippines or Brunei. It would be great if you do so, but the only thing is that there is a basic league save by Makoto Nakamura. I'm sure that you can do it because I'm very influenced with Southeast Asian countries. So, let me know if you can accept this.:) Good luck in your potential save soon, Rikulec.:brock:

To be honest I'm not really attracted by any leagues outside Europe, so it's not very likely at the moment. Thanks for the suggestion though. :thup:

Archived