1. Why aren't we able to play with Inverted Wingers in the AML, AMR positions, as opposed to just in the ML, MR positions? I look at someone like Doublas Costa IRL, that man is very much a inside forward, who likes to cut inside & cross the ball often (cause he's brilliant at it) - but I can't make him do that in game. 

2. When a PPM contradicts the set instructions for a set position - what do that follow in game? Their instinct, or my set instructions?

22 hours ago, LeonBlack said:

1. Why aren't we able to play with Inverted Wingers in the AML, AMR positions, as opposed to just in the ML, MR positions? I look at someone like Doublas Costa IRL, that man is very much a inside forward, who likes to cut inside & cross the ball often (cause he's brilliant at it) - but I can't make him do that in game. 

Play him as inside forward on support duty on the side opposite to his stronger foot. For example, if his stronger foot is left, use him as IFsu in AMR position. Or as IF on attack duty on the same side (flank) as his stronger foot. Depends on what exactly you want him to do. But also depends on the rest of your tactical setup. If you want him to cut inside and cross the ball, there needs to be someone to cross to. What formation do you use, which roles and duties have you given to other players?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived