Early Access Beta Version or Wait for Disc and Manual?

Hi, does anyone know what the manual covers and how detailed it is when sold with disc on Nov 2nd? Or is it as brief as previous versions.

Should I wait for physical copy of game or jump straight in to the Beta version now? 

Cheers for the response KUBI.  So does that mean there isnt any real content in the said manual when sold with the disc?

And if I purchased through Steam I would be able to play the game now but may encounter some bugs which will be fixed all the way upto the official release date of Nov 2nd.

What happens to any save?  Will the beta version just evolve into the official released version and any save unaffected or will I have to start my career all over again from any save in beta?

I like to refer to print if a detailed game and this new version sounds really in depth.  When not playing I imagine the ability to read up on it's new features and how to implement them could be useful.  On Amazon it says it comes with a manual is why I ask the question. A manual could be handy.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb DMBiow:

What happens to any save?  Will the beta version just evolve into the official released version and any save unaffected

This. If there are bug fixes for leagues you would need to start a new save, but you still can continue your saved game. I don't know what comes with the boxed copy, but the new inductions in the game are very good.

Archived