Being paranoid in FM

Zardoz

After achieving an unexpected promotion with my team,  I , i. e. my char was also "promoted" in the "favourite personell"-list of that club. Happened the first time for me .... .

I signed another club and the new saison started. I was interested in the fate of my old club and received all the social feed for it. I had to notice that a "former club member" gave on a regular basis comments on the clubs performing. Ok, we all know this but it was ... me, i. e. my char.

Obviously the game takes a name from that lists and issues the statements under such a name. Nothing wrong with that. However, its a bit as being paranoid, not knowing that you gave an interview.

:idiot::lol:

Does that happen often?

This part of the game has always felt a little scripted. In my current save, usually it's one or two players who just tranferred from my club and they keep comment for a while then fall out. Another batch of newly tranferred players carry over the job.  I did notice once or twice that my loaned out players (still officially contracted to my club) got to comment on my team, which is sort of ridiculous. In the text I remembered they were also dubbed "former XXX player".

vor 1 Stunde schrieb blimey:

That's nothing, compared to the fact that you didn't know you had a son until he joined your youth academy. :P

:D

but depending on your lifestyle this might be a realistic simulation ...

6 hours ago, blimey said:

That's nothing, compared to the fact that you didn't know you had a son until he joined your youth academy. :P

Or that you knew but you didn't like your son until he joined your youth academy (considering he only appears as Favoured Personnel once that happens).

Yep seen it loads on journeyman saves. Like my manager will say some dumb stuff like my former team needs to watch for a certain player, or how the current manager needs a win, it's a nice touch but would be nice if you actually got the interview question in question yourself and not seeing your name randomly pop up on social / news feed.

Archived