[FM 18] [MOD] CUSTOM CLUB BANNERS AND FAN ADBOARDS FOR STADIUM MATCH ENGINE [WIP]

HIMz7MY.jpg

Olympiakos TV View, UEFA

2nwkYiD.jpg

Fener TV view, Super Lig

cZRgnFP.jpg

Houston, MLS example

ivH4D6a.jpg

Roma, Serie A

DKDuj63.jpg    Tottenham EPL

1GsJbZL.jpg

Celtic, UEFA

Tired of looking at the same old generic stadiums and FM ads during nearly every match? Hoping to add a little variety and diversity to your match-game experience? Wanting to give each stadium its own club color and culture? This mod turns FM’s generic adboards into club-specific colors, flags, and banners, giving each stadium its own flair and feel and adding some much-needed individuality to the 3D match-game engine. One of the biggest complaints of the FM gaming system is how little diversity is shown in each club stadium, and how gamers can’t really adapt or change those stadiums. While this mod doesn’t adjust the physical structure of the stadiums, it at least adds some flavor  to each match experience.

dT5XmN1.jpg    Real Betis, La Liga

jCGsDcD.jpg

Galatasaray, Data Analyst overhead view

agyZTHU.jpg   Coritiba Brazil, static-adboard example

yyXMRlN.jpg

Dinamo, Croatia, static adboard example

I originally created this mod for FM14 (https://community.sigames.com/topic/312095-fm-14-released-custom-match-engine-supporters-flags-and-club-logos-for-individual-stadiums/) and FM 15 (https://community.sigames.com/topic/335648-fm15-released-stadium-graphicsbanners-for-3d-match-engine/), and worked on it during FM16 and 17 but never posted it because of being too busy with real-world duties. The way that SI changed the video adboard system for FM18 threw me for a further loop, but I think I’ve figured out how to work with it, and I'm nearly ready to share the results.

ICS6euC.jpg    Ajax Eredivise

6pSiDRR.jpg

Ajax UEFA

What’s exciting this year is that video adboards can be coded to display ads for whatever competition your team is in, while the static adboards in the stadium stands can still reflect the individual team. All thanks to jeffroberts and rabcp for allowing me to integrate their excellent video adboards into this mod, and to the creators of the original config file that I modified for my FM14 release, doc_debil and tv_capper. (Their work focused on integrating corporate ads into the adboards, while mine does more club-specific fan imagery, but their file opened my eyes to what could be done). Several years on, the current config file has been nearly entirely redone. All graphics are mine, culled from scouring the internet for images of club scarves, fan tifos, banners, flags, even PES/FIFA graphic mods.

JWNGaHy.jpg

OM League

TLOWT3V.jpg

OM Europa

pY0cCEz.jpg

Over 700 clubs are featured, including....

EVERY CLUB IN THE….

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE/SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP/LEAGUE ONE

SPAIN’S LA LIGA / LIGA ADELANTE

FRANCE’S LIGUE 1 / LIGUE 2

ITALY’S SERIE A / SERIE B

GERMANY’S BUNDESLIGA / 2ND BUNDESLIGA

PORTUGAL’S LIGA NOS

SWITZERLAND’S SUPER LEAGUE

TURKEY’S SUPER LIG

HOLLAND’S EREDIVISIE

and top Champions-League/Europa League teams from elsewhere in Europe

Each top league (plus Champions League) is coded to automatically display league-specific video adboards along the pitch, and static club-specific boards in the stands. Each lower-league team in the 2nd division (or below) is coded to then “turn on” video adboards if they are promoted to top league, or if they make the Champions League. 

yxborlx.jpg

Dusseldorf, 2Bundesliga example

PLUS:

BRAZILIAN SERIE A

MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER and many lower-division US teams

aw7r24q.jpg

Atlanta, behind-the-goal, MLS example

MEXICO’S LIGA MX

Tz0CbZK.jpg

Pachuca, static adboard example

ARGENTINA’S PRIMERA DIVISION 

qDwXpNa.jpg

Independiente, Argentina, static example

JAPAN’S J-LEAGUE (or “Nihon League” as its called in game) and some J2 League teams

lV20qd3.jpg

Cerezo Osaka, static adboard example, J League

CHINA’S SUPER LEAGUE (most of the clubs)

sRy6JKR.jpg

Shandong, China super league w/generic video board example

eesDo7Y.jpg

Al-Ahli, Asian Champions League, generic static and video board example

HEAVY SOUTH AMERICAN REPRESENTATION INCLUDING MANY OTHER CLUBS FROM CHILE, COLOMBIA, URUGUAY, etc, 

TOP TEAMS FROM CENTRAL AMERICA FOR THOSE PLAYING IN US/MEXICAN CLUB COMPETITIONS

Should be able to post this in the next week or so, but wanted to share some of the images for now. Also if anyone has other video adboards they'd like to share, please PM me. Thanks for reading.

On 5/5/2018 at 03:08, InSp1RaT0R1950 said:

Can you do Hajduk Split and Rijeka not just Dinamo in Croatia?

Sure, those are actually 3 of the teams I have for Croatia, along with Osijek. Once I post the mod I will also share instructions on how to add your own images and any teams/leagues that aren't included. This year I've reworked the config file so every country or region has its own section in the files, along with room to put more. Thanks.

3 hours ago, strangerthankindness said:

Sure, those are actually 3 of the teams I have for Croatia, along with Osijek. Once I post the mod I will also share instructions on how to add your own images and any teams/leagues that aren't included. This year I've reworked the config file so every country or region has its own section in the files, along with room to put more. Thanks.

it  looks like an amazing work

cheers!

7 hours ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

WOW!!! 

When should we expect the release of this masterpiece?

Thank you Damien and others. I am just cleaning up some redundant images from the graphics folder in order to trim the size, but hope to upload it in the next 2-3 days. 

7 hours ago, strangerthankindness said:

Thank you Damien and others. I am just cleaning up some redundant images from the graphics folder in order to trim the size, but hope to upload it in the next 2-3 days. 

Perfect timing for the weekend :)
Thank you for doing all of this and thank you for sharing your work with all of us! 

20 hours ago, Enos said:

Looks great and I cannot wait to try it out.  Is this compatible with other adboard patches out there?

Thanks Enos. I just posted the full release in a new thread. With compatibility, unfortunately probably not. Most of the adboard config files have image file names that relate to what ads they're of ("audi," "nike," "kia," etc), while I've named all of mine numerically, as it's a lot easier to cut and paste the texts. Also the images themselves will be different, of course.

One way around it could be to do rename one of the pictures/ads folders (like from "ads" to "ads2", and then do a massive find-and-replace in the config file of the path name, so that all paths would read "pictures/ads2." All you would then need to do would be to sub out whichever config file you wanted to use per game. Kind of a pain, but I don't know if it would work otherwise. Thanks. 

Archived