FM18 - Battle of Britain Cup

Battle of Britain (FM18)

flags-united-kingdom-great-britain-england-scotland-wales-northern-ireland-union-flag-44972695.thumb.jpg.144612a6a386ffff9ed86b4c18e4aee0.jpg.0c55fa46ba4fa5d525092b91ea1671b5.jpg

Over 400 football league teams (No Scotland or English Premier Championship) in a straight FA Cup style knockout.

England / Scotland / Wales / Ireland / Northern Ireland

&  now Gibraltar

255px-Flag_of_Gibraltar_svg.png.d3fba4ef0914097777dd887eaca93451.png

Semi Finals played at Neutral Stadium

3rd place playoff & Final played at National Stadium

Squads must have >5 U23 players.

The cup is built into the Wales Nation (just to be easier in the editor) - WALES MUST BE LOADED AS AN ACTIVE NATION.

DOESNT EDIT ANYTHING SO SHOULD BE COMPATIBLE WITH MOST FILES THAT DONT CHANGE NATION TEAMS/LAYOUTS

Battle of Britain (FM18).fmf

• 7 months later...

The mod seems to be incompatible with other custom databases due to Gibraltar (wants to pick 9 teams from 2nd div from the possible of 8). Any way to fix that?
I'm using E22 and Yespy's National Overhaul mod (Turning last one off, didn't do the trick).

Loved playing this cup with the aforementioned mods in fm17.

57 minutes ago, Mortheus said:

The mod seems to be incompatible with other custom databases due to Gibraltar (wants to pick 9 teams from 2nd div from the possible of 8). Any way to fix that?
I'm using E22 and Yespy's National Overhaul mod (Turning last one off, didn't do the trick).

Loved playing this cup with the aforementioned mods in fm17.

Use my file or change one of leagues to add an extra team and take 1 off gib

20 hours ago, Mortheus said:

Thanks, its working now! :)

Fair  enough, clearly i fixed mine, thought as this thread and my other database was on page 3 so no bugger was using it anymore.. lol.

• 1 month later...

Archived