Change resolution

Hi loren.

I've just changed my desktop resolution, which changed the in-game's resolution as well.

If you don't want to do that, you can try the following:

Set Launch Options
Right-click on the game title under the Library in Steam and select Properties.
Under the General tab click the Set launch options... button.
Enter the launch options you wish to apply (be sure to separate each code with a space) and click OK.
Close the game's Properties window and launch the game.
-fullscreen - Forces the engine to start in fullscreen mode.
-windowed or -sw - Forces the engine to start in windowed mode.
-16bpp or -32bpp - Forces the selected color mode (bit depth). GoldSource only
-w <width> - Forces the engine to start with resolution set to <width>.
-h <height> - Forces the engine to start with resolution set to <height>. This launch option does not need to be set in the presence of -w. The width value will determine the height automatically.
-refresh <rate> - Force a specific refresh rate.

Good luck!

Edited by Guipo

6 hours ago, Guipo said:

Hi loren.

I've just changed my desktop resolution, which changed the in-game's resolution as well.

If you don't want to do that, you can try the following:

Set Launch Options
Right-click on the game title under the Library in Steam and select Properties.
Under the General tab click the Set launch options... button.
Enter the launch options you wish to apply (be sure to separate each code with a space) and click OK.
Close the game's Properties window and launch the game.

-fullscreen - Forces the engine to start in fullscreen mode.
-windowed or -sw - Forces the engine to start in windowed mode.
-16bpp or -32bpp - Forces the selected color mode (bit depth). GoldSource only
-w <width> - Forces the engine to start with resolution set to <width>.
-h <height> - Forces the engine to start with resolution set to <height>. This launch option does not need to be set in the presence of -w. The width value will determine the height automatically.
-refresh <rate> - Force a specific refresh rate.

Good luck!

Thanks Guipo!!

Anyone of SIGAMES Team can say something about it?? Very strage quit this parameter this year.

SI have already responded to this on another thread:

When I read the original thread, before I had the game, I was disappointed with the decision. However, now that I've had chance to see how it works in the game I don't see what the problem is. I have a high resolution laptop screen and was worried about text, but there's a slider in preferences that allows you to scale text to almost double the 'normal' size and that makes everything work well for me.

• 4 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 02:01, Charlie_B said:

SI have already responded to this on another thread:

When I read the original thread, before I had the game, I was disappointed with the decision. However, now that I've had chance to see how it works in the game I don't see what the problem is. I have a high resolution laptop screen and was worried about text, but there's a slider in preferences that allows you to scale text to almost double the 'normal' size and that makes everything work well for me.

which one is this line my friend? ihave the same problem and I had to low the resolution of my laptop to see the text without ....crying.

• 2 years later...

What do you think looks that terrible? I'm not familiar with skins in particular, but at first glance it looks fine to me. I cannot see the start post you're referring to, though.  

its wrong thread, sorry its YACS skin I posted there as well, it looks totally different than in the pictures, like there's a beautiful section around the picture and stuff and heres nothing.

Edited by MrPep