From bottom to the 9th tier and beyond?

55 minutes ago, Borussia Teeth said:

So what are your goals for next season, and the few years after that?

I am aiming for a top half finish this year or mid table at worst. Otherwise I will resign and hopefully join a better team. I do not know if it will be a team in England though.

2 hours ago, Borussia Teeth said:

So you didn’t reach top half... what’s next?

After a bad start to the 2044-45 season, I have left Hereford, and am looking for a Premier League job. Mr current manager reputation rating is about 3.5 stars. Which is equal to the bottom five teams in the Premier League, in terms of club reputation. If I can't get into the English top flight, I will go to another country instead.  

20180206230815_1.jpg

20180206230825_1.jpg

20180206230844_1.jpg

End of season 2044-45:

I think my first year in the Premier League went quite well. I took Hull from 16th place to an 11th place finish in the league, when I was expected to only avoid relegation. I had a good record at home against the bigger teams. I beat Liverpool 4-1, Manchester United 3-0 and Manchester City 2-0, who went on to win the league. If I am going to do well next season, my away form must improve. Since I joined the club on Christmas Eve, I only won one away game and that was against Aston Villa who finished bottom. I feel as though a top half finish in the league is achievable. But I would take a comfortable mid table finish next year.

20180207195204_1.jpg

20180207195225_1.jpg

On 12/02/2018 at 23:14, Nobby_McDonald said:

Well done qualifying for Europe.

Thanks, but the next season did not go to plan. The board told me I needed 9 points from 5 games. But I only got 8. I have decided to leave England for a bit. I am now in America, which should be fun.

20180214192112_1.jpg

20180215134433_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

The American transfer/contract system confuses the hell out of me.

My game crashed a few games in. When I reloaded my previously saved game it was months before I got the NYCFC job. So I am looking for a team again. I am thinking of rejoining Hereford. I left them in Championship 2 seasons ago. They now look like they could soon be a league 2 team.

On 13/05/2019 at 22:34, Nobby_McDonald said:

Well done NLF.

Thanks Nobby_McDonald. I still can't believe we got promoted especially with their being only one promotion place up for grabs. My aim for this season is to just survive. However, the board expect me to fight against relegation. If the worst does happen I have loaded the league below so I can't be sacked for playing in an inactive league. At least, this league and the ones above have two or more promotion places.

Archived