Left Back

Moelyn5

Looking for a Left back for my Liverpool save. In my 3rd season and had a decent season, finished 2nd in league to Utd and got knocked out of quarters of Champs League, again to Utd.

At moment got Tierney and Sessegnon fighting for LB slot, but feel i need an improvement on one of them. Got 20-30m to spend.

2 hours ago, Moelyn5 said:

Looking for a Left back for my Liverpool save. In my 3rd season and had a decent season, finished 2nd in league to Utd and got knocked out of quarters of Champs League, again to Utd.

At moment got Tierney and Sessegnon fighting for LB slot, but feel i need an improvement on one of them. Got 20-30m to spend.

You should have held on to Moreno, absolutely the best left back (well left wing back) that I've had in FM17 

Grimaldo is the best LB. But I doubt that you will have him for only 20-30m unless you structure most of the transfer fee over 48 months. And most likely he will I already be at one of the big spending clubs like PSG or Man City. 

• 3 weeks later...

ludwig augustinsson is great, and can play anywhere along the left flank.  usually costs around 2-4m, depending on what point in the save you are, but can be the starting LB for any premier league winning side or any side chasing a european competition's final too.

Archived