Pointless Special Edition

When I bought my copy of football manager 2017 it came with football manager touch as well, but on steam.  

What is the point of that though if I am playing football manager on my pc via steam?

If it was a code for the android or ios version it would be fine.

I just bought a new tablet that is compatible with football manager touch but I have to pay £20 for something I actually already own but can't/won't be able to use.

It is one of the best things to have FMT on the PC. You have larger databases and can customize graphics, while keeping the streamlined experience. Also, when I have a cross-save I like to play on my PC from time to time instead of the tablet as it is more comfortable.

Definitely not pointless. I have a lot more hours on the PC version of Touch than full fat FM.

I love Touch for it's speed and lack of annoying things like the press questions and the fact that i won't have to negotiate a thousand staff contracts every season.

• 1 month later...
On 22/03/2017 at 14:03, chob said:

Definitely not pointless. I have a lot more hours on the PC version of Touch than full fat FM.

I love Touch for it's speed and lack of annoying things like the press questions and the fact that i won't have to negotiate a thousand staff contracts every season.

Exactly the same for me and that's why i love the touch version on pc and also on tablet on my ipad when i'm not at home.

Archived