[FM17][MOD] Debski's World of Hairstyles (2580 new Regen hairstyles) (released 19.12)

DimitriFromParis

hej2N.png

DEBSKI'S WORLD OF HAIRSTYLES FOR FM17 MADE BY EMIL DEBSKI

Released: 19.12.2016

smUW5.jpg smYmJ.jpg smc5T.jpg

link removed.

Brand new regen hairpack for FM2017 adding 2580 new fresh styles for your regens/newgens!

Make your long-term saves so much more enjoyable, with this new addition to complete the FM experience.

The download includes thousands of hairstyles from all over the world, and will make you want to keep even the shittiest of regens just because they look so good ;-).

Due to the variation of player face widths, a very small percentage of the hairs will not fit 100%, as the shapes vary by a small margin this year, making some heads too narrow and others too wide - this is nothing we can do anything about, and as written it should affect only very few players.

Tested and looking well on light and dark skins as well, and save game compatible. Goes perfectly along with other installed graphics (hairpacks, logos, kits and so on).

Enjoy guys!

link removed

==========================================

HOW TO INSTALL:

==========================================

Step 1:

Please be aware that this graphical mod DOES NOT go into the "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017" folder as normal graphics do (kits, logos, faces and so on). It will not work/have any affect if extracted here.

Instead extract the whole folder "Debski's World of Hairstyles for FM17" into the following directory on your computer:

"[YOUR FM GAME FOLDER]\data\facegen\hair"

(Default place to look for this folder is "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2017").

Step 2:

The above mentioned folder (hair) should now contain minimum 6 folders. The "afro", "asian", "euro", "hispanic" and "mixed_race" standard folders by SI, alongside with your new "Debski's World of Hairstyles for FM17" (see photos above)  and eventually other custom graphics you might have installed.

Step 3:

Open up your game, go into preference > interface and click the "Clear Cache" button. When done, close the game. Run again, and everything should be up and running.

Files are save-game compatible, meaning you don't have to start a new game for them to make effect.

link removed

hej2N.png

55 minutes ago, Suzie MUFC said:

I just had to jump through hoops setting up a dreaded Facebook account for this pack, only to find you have to donate money to get the password for the .rar file. Are people allowed to do this?

Relax, it wil be released publicly in there for everyone soon. Emil just wants to say thank you to people who already donated for his work in general within the last weeks time. That people choose to donate just now to get it straigh away, is just something they choose in order to be able to use it now. Wait and you will have it without donating.

36 minutes ago, KUBI said:

It's not forbidden, but it's against the forums rules not to provide a free link without the need to sign-up, therefore I will remove the links for the time being.

Ok KUBI, didn't know that. I am sure Emil only want it released on there this year, so if you wish you can just take this thread down.

2 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

"Only available to people who donated"

Well that's pathetic. Hardly a donation is it?

" Emil just wants to say thank you to people who already donated for his work in general within the last weeks time. That people choose to donate just now to get it straigh away, is just something they choose in order to be able to use it now. Wait and you will have it without donating".

Having a hard time reading, or just a case of lively imagination?

Just now, DimitriFromParis said:

That's on you, we can't all agree in this world. But no need to quote something you made uo yourself - nowhere does it say  "Only available to people who donated".

Paraphrasing. It actually says " people who have supported my work through donations the last couple of days, by granting them initial access before anything else ". I didn't mean to suggest that it will permanently be limited to donations and I apologise if it came across that way.

Just now, bluestillidie00 said:

Paraphrasing. It actually says " people who have supported my work through donations the last couple of days, by granting them initial access before anything else ". I didn't mean to suggest that it will permanently be limited to donations and I apologise if it came across that way.

That's okay, but it seem quite judgemental when you use words as "pathetic" about someone's hard work - which will be freely available for all very soon anyway.

It's nothing new, it started with real time editors and I can understand that people who invest a lot of time in such mods want some money for it. It's just not how the community is working for years. It's a kind of cultural clash. Personally I think some of the works are really worth a donation, but it should be voluntary and there should be a time frame, until the mod is available for everyone. And as this one works that way, it's okay for me.

1 minute ago, DimitriFromParis said:

That's okay, but it seem quite judgemental when you use words as "pathetic" about someone's hard work - which will be freely available for all very soon anyway.

Wasn't trying to put down Emil's work, it's all very high quality and it inspires me to be better, just the act of (temporarily) locking it away really irritates me. 

Just now, KUBI said:

It's nothing new, it started with real time editors and I can understand that people who invest a lot of time in such mods want some money for it. It's just not how the community is working for years. It's a kind of cultural clash. Personally I think some of the works are really worth a donation, but it should be voluntary and there should be a time frame, until the mod is available for everyone.

Which is exactly the case here - and personally i think the work of Emil is way beyond anything else we see on the scene at the moment, so i don't have a problem with it at all.

34 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Wasn't trying to put down Emil's work, it's all very high quality and it inspires me to be better, just the act of (temporarily) locking it away really irritates me. 

Again it's all good we are all different - i just don't understand the overall mentality of this. In stead of seing it the other way around: You have been able to use the brilliant work for 3 years straight, with nobody ever asking you for anything - be greatful for that instead of seeing it from a pesimistic angle, and go bananas because of a couple of days wait - in the end why noy just be happy that it exists, that somebody made it in the first place, and that you will have in very soon, 100% for free, instead of the negativety and offending choice of words.

• Lucas locked this topic
  • Administrators

Closed pending actual release. When you're accepting voluntary donations and releasing this to the general public without solicitation, then the thread will be reopened.

Archived