Team Cohesion & Tutoring

Hi guys,

You know how sometimes a player doesn't want to have another player tutoring him for whatever reason.

Could it help to set team cohesion as the general training for a few weeks so players are less likely to refuse being tutored?

Cheers

1 hour ago, Toffle said:

Thanks guys, that's what I thought. Is there a way to decrease the chance of a player refusing a tutoring?

I'm not sure but I find that when you cajole them, there's a 50/50 chance they'll go along with it. It might be influenced by how much the player respects you (both re. your reputation and whether you're in his favourite list).

4 hours ago, Toffle said:

Thanks guys, that's what I thought. Is there a way to decrease the chance of a player refusing a tutoring?

This may be nothing more than anecdotal, but I always get the feeling that if the player you want to be tutored has a particularly bad attitude then he'll feel less inclined to accept a tutor.  I used to have real struggles trying to get Ravel Morrison tutored for example, and his personality was extremely poor.

Of course the ironic thing there is that these type of players are arguably the ones that would benefit most from tutoring.  The way around that for me was to get him tutored by someone (anyone) just to get any small improvement before eventually moving on to a tutor with a decent personality.  In extreme cases it could be a 3 or 4 stage process.

3 hours ago, inacion said:

When player refuse a tutoring, I tell him to give a try. Sometimes provides good results.

R u reffering to tutoring in FM17 ?  (maybe you reffering to ppms ) So far when a player refuse a tutoring i have no option to do anything. But it happens sometimes after 2-3 months the same player with the same tutor he accepts

5 minutes ago, roggiotis said:

R u reffering to tutoring in FM17 ?  (maybe you reffering to ppms ) So far when a player refuse a tutoring i have no option to do anything. But it happens sometimes after 2-3 months the same player with the same tutor he accepts

What sometimes happen to me is the player telling that he doesn't want to tutored by that person, but I always have the option to ask him to give a try.

The situation you are describing never happen to me

Archived