Saido Berahino

bentley2011

I'm in November of my second season with Swansea and am struggling a little up front. I just noticed Saido Berahino has been released by West Brom after playing one game this season (no idea of the circumstances!) and wanted to know what people's experiences of him were in this year's game? I remember him being lethal last year.

Got him on a free transfer when I was managing Spurs and he scored lots of goals. He's pretty decent as a complete forward, in a 4231 for example. Pay attention to his stats though, if I remember correctly he's terrible at heading and jumping, so keep your crosses low. If you can sign him for free and can guarantee him some playing time I'd say go for it.

He's very difficult to manage, in the sense that if things hit a bit of a bump in the road he can be difficult to bring back onside. I still have him for my Stoke side, and he's very much a fantastic player when things are going well, but during dry spells or instances where morale drops he's very much a liability as he quickly gets unhappy and once he's unhappy he's just far less effective.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2016 at 16:24, santy001 said:

He's very difficult to manage, in the sense that if things hit a bit of a bump in the road he can be difficult to bring back onside. I still have him for my Stoke side, and he's very much a fantastic player when things are going well, but during dry spells or instances where morale drops he's very much a liability as he quickly gets unhappy and once he's unhappy he's just far less effective.

Wow. The dev team nailed him in game then!!!

Archived