Leading up until a relatively surprising Champions League final...

I have a week before my C/L final against Bayern Munich. I have used the past few days to rest my players after a season they only just won; and also trying to turn heads from the Bayern Camp, disrupt their concentration etc. What else can I do to maximise my changes of a victory, it could complete an amazing first season.

You're over thinking it.

If you have confidence in your system and your players, just play the match. Personally I use a Passionate "win it for the fans" type of pre-match team talk, but that's personal preference.

Good luck.

Oh and it's probably best not to duplicate threads ;).

You're over thinking it.

If you have confidence in your system and your players, just play the match. Personally I use a Passionate "win it for the fans" type of pre-match team talk, but that's personal preference.

Good luck.

Oh and it's probably best not to duplicate threads ;).

I really think you are right. I went full of confidence for my A game against PS.G., Juve, and City, and, bar the usual little tweaking, they all worked out. Some humiliatingly well for me; but ashamedly for them. Thanks, I will now use this week to focus on our strengths and how to make sure they compose an irresistible force come Saturday.

i.e duplicating thread, I don;t do it normally, and wouldn't have here, but the situation called for it.

The only thing I do is max match preparation (attacking / defensive) to give a little attribute boost.

Hm...not sure that it is any difference if you max out match prep or just change it on match day. I think only time you should max out match prep is when you are training tactics or team building, otherwise it doesnt matter. At least, that's the way I always played.

for that particular match and only , yes i would maximise the match prep to 50% and i would choose what the ass.manager propose after the scouting,

but

you can also see the 2 semi-finals of Bayern (at least) ,the highlights and study not only the formation but also the movement of the players, their attributes ,you can do a lot of things .

Archived