[RELEASE] TCS 2016 v1.9

TCSSkin

A skin for the full career mode for FM 2016. Made for the 1336x768 resolution (laptop), some things may not work correctly at the higher resolutions.

New Features of v1.9

• Added TV Logo Selector
  • Adjusted titlebars
  • New IBH panels
  • Main Menu tweaks
  • New Background selector
  • Few Newspaper's added (VG Sporten, Bild, Sky Sporst)
  • Alternate views added all round the skin
  • Added one or two new panels to Player Overview

Preview:

G7y7A.png

G73l2.png

G7R3O.png

G7prU.png

VIEW REST OF PREVIEW SCREENSHOTS Here:  http://fmshots.com/album/aWli

Massive Thanks to wkdsoul and D LO for lots of help over various projects.
michaeltmurrayuk - Check out his skinning blog - http://michaeltmurrayuk.blogspot.co.uk/
Ivan/bossland and his YACS Skin
Wannachupbrew
TheBantams
EmilDebski
Daz8
Edd 17
Pikawa94
CFM Skin

How to Install:
Video:

Steps:
1: If you have a previous edition of TCS, close the game and delete it.
2: Install Winrar
3: Download the TCS 2016 v1.9 file, and save it into the skins folder.
4: Right click on TCS 2016 v1 9.rar and press extract here.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0o4gr48utbpw7b4/TCS+2016+v1.9a.rar

Nice Work Blue, Congrats dude :D :D :D
Here it is... Nice work :thup:

Thanks guys! Cheers for all the help :thup:

Superb mate looks very neat indeed,been waiting on this take a bow my son :applause: :applause: :applause:

Thanks man!

How can i remove the background logo? as its interfering with my player background pack,the two of them show up at the same time,temp disabled my player one for now hence why it isnt showing.

JZ50Nix.png

How can i remove the background logo? as its interfering with my player background pack,the two of them show up at the same time,temp disabled my player one for now hence why it isnt showing.

JZ50Nix.png

Should be in the top of the client object browser xml, steff.

-snip-

As wkdsoul mentioned, it's at the top of the client object browser. Delete this code, on line 17.

<!-- Logo -->

<widget class="picture" id="mnpV" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="false" transparency="0.5">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />

</record>

</widget>

A change i thought i would suggest before the next update comes out...

How about a scoreboard revamp? The scoreboard doesnt currently show time added on near full time for example?

Keep up the good work!!!

A change i thought i would suggest before the next update comes out...

How about a scoreboard revamp? The scoreboard doesnt currently show time added on near full time for example?

Keep up the good work!!!

****, thought I fixed that. I'll try and fix it for the next update.

Minor Update I

* Fix the no stoppage time showing bug.

Preview

Download

Thanks for all the good work! Def the best skin for me by far! I updated it and changed it myself for a bit, changed the profile screen just like you in your new version! :-)

I couldnt fix the extra time in the matchview screen so im verry happy you posted a minor update in between but i cant download the file anymore....

Feel like uploading it another time?

Eitherway thanks for all the good and hard work!! Thanks to you im enjoying the game even more!!!

Great skin, I love it! But I have a problem I don't know how to fix: I would like to see the player caracteristics instead of his career history (red square). When I select the caracteristics on the small icone (purple circle), the career history reappear when I change of player.

I didn't change anything in the skin folders but I don't see any screen of your skin with my problem :/

824094JooMoutinhoVuedensembleProfil.png

QUICK UPDATE

A few days ago, I got a nasty virus on my computer, which essentially encrypted all of my files, meaning I lost all of my work. I also lost my FM saves, so currently, I've lost all motivation to play the game, let alone skin it. I'll be back soon though, I'm sure.

Great skin, I love it! But I have a problem I don't know how to fix: I would like to see the player caracteristics instead of his career history (red square). When I select the caracteristics on the small icone (purple circle), the career history reappear when I change of player.

I didn't change anything in the skin folders but I don't see any screen of your skin with my problem :/

824094JooMoutinhoVuedensembleProfil.png

I did a quick search, see post #45 here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/444159-FM16-SKIN-Vitrex16?p=10601198&highlight=selector+default#post10601198

I've also had a look at the skin and I am having the same problem now (although when I didn't use the selector and the default attribute page was present I wouldn't have known) There doesn't seem a solution although I've read in a few places having the positions pitch as an option in the selector panel can cause issues (originally I believe it's a static panel) A lot of the other people who reported the problem also seem to be playing in 'borderless' windows. Making the relevant adjustments didn't seem to solve anything for me though.

I've had a quick look at the player overview and the art player overview big selector panel and there's nothing glaringly obvious. The latter is of course used in several skins with no problem to my knowledge though... (further discrediting the 'positions' theory possibly)

My advice to anyone interested in the short-term would be either not to use the selector or probably be to remove the selector option altogether (i.e. purple circle completely, in player overview panel ) until an alternative solution can be found. Easy for me to say but I use that section predominantly as an attribute section anyway so seems a small compromise but it does make it somewhat un-playable if you fall into this loop (I'm not sure how Vitrex reconciled this but I see in the update list that numerous overhauls to the player overview have occurred so there may not be a specific answer there...)

Sorry I can't be more help.

I have this issue as well lads, reloading my computer seems to fix it, but that's a lot of effort. I've been thinking about changing the attributes panel from a Selector Panel, to a Static one. How does that sound?

Link not found for this fix im afraid :(

Like I mentioned, the virus completely encrypted everything on my laptop, and since I had the Dropbox Client, it encrypted everything on there. I'll try and re-make it soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Looking good, did you not resolve the club overview selector issue? I thought that was being looked into... Club screen looks really good regardless though tbh.

I nicked some of your selector codes for my player overview. The layout is different but some of it is your coding nonetheless you've done well to get so many in for small res. Mine's basically now an amalgamation of your's and Yacs'. I may re-release this in time so just a tentative heads up if I do but for now there's not enough to really justify an update.

Removing the attribute selector was probably a good call too.

Cheers

Feel free, you've helped me before ;)

Regarding the club overview panel. I tried remaking it from scratch, but I was having issues with the stadium panel again, so what I did was remove the selector under the club details, and remove the selector from the stadium panel.

-------

Work on the skin has stopped completely atm. I've began learning to code in C++ yesterday, and that's taking a fair bit of time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Blue,

could you give me a little hint on your "team Squad.xml"? 

In your Matchday-View you have the attribute-columns coloured like in an attributes-panel... but I can't find any colour-attribute in the xml? If I try this in my own skin I only get standard-colour-columns... not colours depending on the actual "attribute-strength"...

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

1 hour ago, dwood79 said:

Hi Blue,

could you give me a little hint on your "team Squad.xml"? 

In your Matchday-View you have the attribute-columns coloured like in an attributes-panel... but I can't find any colour-attribute in the xml? If I try this in my own skin I only get standard-colour-columns... not colours depending on the actual "attribute-strength"...

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Because it's an attribute, it should recolour by itself shouldn't it? Try copying my team squad.xml to another skin and see if it works there?

Thanks for your answer... I'm using a personally tweaked Gunzo-Skin and all the attributes just show the same colour as i.e. name, goals etc... well, I keep looking into it, thank you again :)

edit: ok, must have something to do with Gunzo-Skin since when I insert the same team squad.xml in a blank skin it works as with your skin. Guess I have some research to do :)

Archived