Replacing Andrija Zivkovic

mattowls

Like many others, I bought this lad in the first season for a couple of million for my sheffield Wednesday save. 4 seasons later he is by far my best player and performing at the top level even though I'm fighting against relegation. Needless to say many clubs want him and I turned down bids of around 22million in the summer. Now, through my own miss management, he is leaving on a free at the end of the season after falling out with me big style - absolutely gutted. Now to take my mind off me wanting to drive to hamburg on July the 1st to kidnap young Zivkovic and bring him back where he belongs I thought I'd do the right thing and look for a suitable replacement. I have jack stobbs as my young up and coming wide man but not sure if he'll ever cut it at the top level. I play Zivkovic wide right in an inside forward role and I have around 30mil to spend. Any suggestions?

Almost impossible to help you given you are in the fourth season? fifth season?

There will world class regens coming up around now.. and anyone who we could recommend is probably elsewhere now on huge money..

i'm thinking the likes of Sisto, Ibe etc.

If you started on the newest update, check out the Portuguese national sides, they have a lot of quality wingers and inside forwards at the beginning of the game, some might have developed well...

Also worth checking on I guess :

Kuki

Callum Gribbin

Matheus Pereira

Ramadan Sobhy

Thomas Lemar

Julien Brandt

Jeff Reine-Adelaide

Kylian Mbappe

Gread deal Zivko was for me...bought him on a free and sold him after a couple of seasons for £55M :applause:

Anyway:

Hirving Lozano

Leroy Sane

Kingsley Coman

Ismael Azzaoui

Odegaard (Real Madrid usually loans him out easily)

Lincoln (Gremio)

* Serge Gnarby - doing really good for my side (Arsenal)

* Gonçalo Guedes - absolutely brilliant; can play in both flanks despite that he is better at left in my see

* Breel Embolo

* Che Nunnely

* Kenedy - a strong inside forward who has an eye for goal

* Anwar El Ghazi

got him at end of first season for bristol city on way to prem now starting second season nd rejet a bid from monaco he wsn't happy though i promised him id' okay another big bid (hopefully 0 come)

nd i'm playing him as an advanced playmaker in central midfield as i don't play winger and he's still my best player.

You could check out Matheus Pereira. I bought him for 25m then sold him for 60. He's also very good as a left winger and can play in the center so you can give your youngster chances to play on the right sometimes.

I can also second Embolo. I preferred him playing on the right to up front. He never seems to give the ball away either through sloppy passes or getting tackled. Always charges up field and either shoots or sets up a chance for someone else.

Archived