FM 16: Best 5 players to buy

evildead56

Absolutely awesome player! I have him playing a Treq-A and he slices open opposing teams and is even good for the odd goal here and there. So calm and cool on the ball too.

Hes brilliant, i use him slighlty differently as a Deep lying playmaker as i love his all round stats and hes been superb, this is him at still just 21 on my current United save:

Qzeizj.png

Im amazed so few have mentioned him to me hes an absolute must buy, you can develop him into anything you like given his all round excellent stats and age.

I'm not trying to slate anyone or tell people how to play their game, but why does everyone sign the same players such as Zivkovic, Balanta, Barbosa, Mammana, Romero etc.

Part of the game for me is finding other players, not the same ones over and over.

Yes I understand they are all world beaters but surely there are other players to buy!... or maybe it is just me!?

I'm not trying to slate anyone or tell people how to play their game, but why does everyone sign the same players such as Zivkovic, Balanta, Barbosa, Mammana, Romero etc.

Part of the game for me is finding other players, not the same ones over and over.

Yes I understand they are all world beaters but surely there are other players to buy!... or maybe it is just me!?

It's all subjective.. the players you tend to sign might be obvious to others as well..

Well, for me I'm still on my first game, so yeah I'm trying to be the best at it and to do that you try to get the best players or ones with the highest potential. Usually in my next games I sign different players.

Of all the names mentioned here, Barbosa I signed because my scout recommended him to me, ditto with Embolo and Hojbjerg. Zivkovic and Romero came on a free after scouting. So I guess if you're with a good club with good scouts then more than likely the names returned will not vary that much.

These players have been crucial to back to back champions league victories on Tottenham (other than the obvious ones)

Lincoln

Breel Embolo

Mario Fernandes

Jorge

Dele Alli

Domenico Berardi

Other players who turned out really good, but not for my team

Nikola Vlasic

Simone Scuffet

Predrag Rejkovic

Martin Odegaard

Niklas Sule