FM16: What Team Should I Be?

Who better to resurrect this thread than the poster who's probably got more posts in here than anybody else :p

Help me out please good people of SI!

Nation: Not important, preferably mid-European ranking

Division: Top

European Competition: None

Media Prediction: Mid-table

Board Expectation(s): Mid-table

Transfer Budget: Not important

Wage Budget: Not important

Finances: Not rich

Other: Decent facilities, lightly stocked youth team, short seasons (including cups), something exciting about the club (location, ex players etc)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, for the final run in of fm17 i am going to be doing a save in which i build a team (not a bad team) into the best team in game (or just competing for every trophy)

I will hope to : build a very strong squad, increase or build a stadium as much as possible, max out facilities , champions league wins record, improve league and team rep as much as i can.

The two teams i have narrowed this down to are PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN or MARSEILLE

I believe these two both have foreground sugar daddies so i am not wrong i dont think by saying finances to help me make one of these the best shouldnt be too long to do! 

The problem is im really struggling to decide out of the two so im hoping use can help me decide, please give your opinion on who and why you would chose one or the other! Thanks

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 06:21, dannyrefc said:

Hello, for the final run in of fm17 i am going to be doing a save in which i build a team (not a bad team) into the best team in game (or just competing for every trophy)

I will hope to : build a very strong squad, increase or build a stadium as much as possible, max out facilities , champions league wins record, improve league and team rep as much as i can.

The two teams i have narrowed this down to are PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN or MARSEILLE

I believe these two both have foreground sugar daddies so i am not wrong i dont think by saying finances to help me make one of these the best shouldnt be too long to do! 

The problem is im really struggling to decide out of the two so im hoping use can help me decide, please give your opinion on who and why you would chose one or the other! Thanks

Monaco, Try and stop PSG dominance

• 1 month later...

Looking for a final save for FM17, have done a long term Preston save and that is my only major save I have done this year. Got bored as I got to about 2025 and it was all regens. 

Nation: Top European league. Probably England, Germany, Spain or Italy.

Division: Top flight, not long left so not a usual rise up the divisions

European Competition: don't mind

Media Prediction: Probably mid table, but I could stretch to a bit higher in the bundesliga or la liga as I don't normally play in those leagues.

Board Expectation(s): any

Transfer Budget: I want a fair kitty to be able to make some interesting transfers, preferably at least 20m and with some assets I could sell.

Wage Budget: any

Finances: any

Other: Interesting backstory, a fallen giant now in mid table. Team from small city hasn't won anything. Rising up the divisions, that sort of thing.

Solved: Went for Everton

Archived