Custom Views

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but every time I try and create a custom view, the screen is only showing half of the view I want, there is some screen below to show what I mean,

Untitled.png

As you can see in the first image the attributes i have listed are scattered and every i try bunch them together for easier viewing they start to disappear as shown in the second image, there should be around 9 all together. Not quite sure how to solve this.

I also must add this isnt just for attributes, its the same for every custom view i use, for example if i try to make one to show playing statistics or fitness

When adding or modifying custom columns use the 'Customise Current View' option rather than 'Insert Column', it's a much cleaner function & it's much easier to move columns to hep make the fit the screen resolution you have available.

Every now & then avg rating will drop off but that's easy enough to fix & having columns randomly tied to either columns to the right or left is annoying as heck but on the whole my custom views are stable & fit the screen, even the one with 34 columns.

Definitely an aspect of the UI that I really want to see working perfectly out of the gate on FM16.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You have to re-size the second to last (ie, not the one farthest right, the one left of it) so that it is large enough to accommodate the new column, then you right click on the title of that re-sized column and add the new one. The new column will re-size the column it was added on and take up the extra space.

Hope this helps.

Also, if any columns go off the screen you have to remove the right-most one to get them to show on screen again, then add back the ones you removed.

I've had the same issue for some time and never been able to solve it. It's quite frustrating.

If you re arrange the columns and move the bottom one to second bottom then they all display. However when you resize a column, that last one falls off. This happens every time until you have only one column left on the view!

I have found that if you have the column for expiry year as the right most column things seem to work ok. :-)

Archived