Who is the best to buy and sell

Rob39874

Check out some of the other threads here, not least the Newcastle club thread. My standard recommendations are always Eder Alvarez Balanta and Lucas Romero. Both are cheap, both are absolute class and both are ready to contribute from the very beginning. Other commonly mentioned players are younger and not quite ready initially. Also make sure to watch the transfer-listed players out there. Check at least once a week. There can be some incredible bargains there. In my most recent save, with Roma, in the first season I stole Geoffry Kondogbia, Lucas Ocampos and Bernard Silva for a combined total of about £12m. That's easily £80m of resale value. Also keep an eye on players who might be available as free transfers. Every now and then you get a situation where someone really talented is available free, and that is a lovely feeling. Eugene Konoplynka of Dnipro is one who's out of contract at the end of the 2014/15 season, and can be convinced to avoid resigning with a little bit of tapping up.

Archived