The league reputations are currently not dynamic and there are currently no plans to make any revolutionary changes in this area during Early Access. However we are always listening to new ideas.

Oh right I understand. I think league reputations should definitely become dynamic because otherwise there's very little to aspire to if you're playing as a club in a lesser nation's league. Whilst I acknowledge that the Norwegian league isn't going to become on par with the NHL, surely there's a chance that the British EIHL could rise to the standard of the Swedish league over the course of 10-20 years under the user's management?

Oh right I understand. I think league reputations should definitely become dynamic because otherwise there's very little to aspire to if you're playing as a club in a lesser nation's league. Whilst I acknowledge that the Norwegian league isn't going to become on par with the NHL, surely there's a chance that the British EIHL could rise to the standard of the Swedish league over the course of 10-20 years under the user's management?

I agree with this maybe the NHL should always remain the pinnacle but the European leagues and those that do play each other in a champions league style should be given dynamic reputations

And it wouldn't be overly realistic either. The NHL has ruled forever now and there's no indication that any country might be able to surpass the NHL any time soon.

I agree with this. I think league dynamic rep could work but it would have to be very very subtle. Look at the Austrian EBEL and the Hungarian MOL Liga. They are both rising in quality over the years.

I agree with this. I think league dynamic rep could work but it would have to be very very subtle. Look at the Austrian EBEL and the Hungarian MOL Liga. They are both rising in quality over the years.

I agree. It would really spice the things up while playing in Europe !

The league reputations are currently not dynamic and there are currently no plans to make any revolutionary changes in this area during Early Access. However we are always listening to new ideas.

EHM 07 didn't seem to have much trouble even though the leagues are not dynamic. I seen Ex NHL players sign in the UK Elite league (and tear it up too! haha) Also on my longest save, around 16 seaons, Swedish team, Skellefteå went absolutely crazy and was easily one of the best teams on the game. Snapping up NHL players for fun and went on some crazy winning streaks. So I can't wait to see what happens with this version. (please hurry and add DEL and UK, kiitos :p)

Archived