anyone got a successful 15.3 tactic? need ideas not a download i like doing it myself

has anyone got a good 15.3 tactic, in 15.2.1 my tactics home and away were working brilliantly for Port Vale from league 2 to top of the championship in 5 years, since 15.3 same players and tactic are horrendous

i've tried multiple new tactics but i can't find a winning formulae

any ideas or advice? i like playing attacking football with wingers

Thanks for posting in here, but please note that we need information to be able to help, it isn't just a section where tactics are dropped on your lap (that's here: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/215-Tactics-Sharing-Centre-(Upload-Download))

If you want help to make your team play like you want, rather than just downloading a generic tactic someone else has made, we need to know this:

Show us examples of your current systems. What are you aiming to play like? Who scores, who creates, who defends? Are you playing intricate football or focusing on quick wing play and delivering crosses to a hulking centre forward(s).

We absolutely have to see a detailed breakdown of a system you have used to be able to evaluate how you attempt to translate your vision into FM15. Formation, Mentality, Team Shape, Roles, Duties, Team and Player Instructions. You get out what you put in :brock:

This details the sort of format which might help:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/327822-Asking-For-Help-PLEASE-READ-THIS

Thats a bit of a strange way to ask the question......?

You need to have an idea yourself of what tactic, or system or style you want to play. From there, the forum can help if you have issues in making that vision play out, but asking us to come up with the ideas is a little unrealistic? What formation have you played to get your progress so far? Its unlikely that the patch will render it totally redundant, unless you were using some kind of downloaded/exploit tactic (which it seems not - going from your thread title)

Ask yourself the basic questions about how you want to see your team play - So attacking with wingers, that leaves a load of options:

etc etc.

ok so i've been using a 4-2-3-1

playing with short passing and into space, playing high tempo with taking more risks, closing down more and running at defence and work ball into box

i'm trying to achieve a very fluid attacking passing team

am i doing something majorly wrong with this set up? it seems to work slightly better at home than away, i would like it to work both home and away even if i need to adjust it for away

Correct me if I'm wrong but with "taking more risks" selected it sounds as if your default strategy is "Overload" which may account (at least in part) for why it isn't working very well. I would entirely agree with RT about needing more info though.

I'll close this now as there's no real input from yourself. In future if you seek help please ensure you are more detailed and specific with what you are wanting. Ideally you follow a similar template to the one RT posted above, if not the thread will just end up closed again.

Archived