FM15 - Never playing this version again in my life

Sorry SI games, after so much testing last night with 2 teams, all i can say is that your AI engine always comes out on top regardless how many tactics, formations or individual instructions i make. What seriously cheesed me off is when i eventually did improve in all areas of defense tweaks I end up seeing the AI increase it's "BS" factor by a mile. When I didn't make so many tweaks prior the "BS" meter wasn't so intense. As soon as i improve with my formations/tactics/and playing instructions to make it very difficult for the opposition the "BS" continues either by lucky goals or set pieces.

I liked your previous versions but i trully ain't gonna waste any more time playing this version again. This is the only simulator I've encountered to be so OP.

First season with Aston Villa i got them to 5th position without making transfers. Second season I ended up just above relegation zone and to frustrate me off even further over 10 games in a row i lost or won by 1 goal. I made so many changes to increase my shooting chances in this game but they don't count regardless. When they AI comes at you, you better believe it they will score regardless how good your tactic is. I'm just going to wait for FM16. Seriously I aint enjoying this version enough is enough.

Has always been like that until the final patch of every game to be honest. It's unfair to say that it's this version alone that seals the deal.

FM13 was an unimaginable mess at first and after the first patch for example.

The best solution I can offer is buying the game later in the year, after the X.3 patch is released. There's almost always sales in the CL finals and steam sales as well, so you can save some money on top of avoiding the frustration.

Sorry SI games, after so much testing last night with 2 teams, all i can say is that your AI engine always comes out on top regardless how many tactics, formations or individual instructions i make. What seriously cheesed me off is when i eventually did improve in all areas of defense tweaks I end up seeing the AI increase it's "BS" factor by a mile. When I didn't make so many tweaks prior the "BS" meter wasn't so intense. As soon as i improve with my formations/tactics/and playing instructions to make it very difficult for the opposition the "BS" continues either by lucky goals or set pieces.

Really?

You post all that and then post this:

First season with Aston Villa i got them to 5th position without making transfers.

Irony at its finest right there!

Second season I ended up just above relegation zone and to frustrate me off even further over 10 games in a row i lost or won by 1 goal.

Well there is a shock, second season syndrome, where have we seen that before?

AI changed their approach based on your 5th place finish and you didn't adapt well enough. Guess whose fault that is?

I made so many changes to increase my shooting chances in this game but they don't count regardless. When they AI comes at you, you better believe it they will score regardless how good your tactic is.

and that is just plain wrong.

There are literally hundreds if not thousands of examples on this forum proving that to be wrong.

I'm just going to wait for FM16. Seriously I aint enjoying this version enough is enough.

Probably for the best.

Archived