Australian Pyramid

Australian Pyramid

Hello all this is the first version of my Australian Pyramid it only goes down to Level 5 but in the next update it will (hopefully) go down to Level 6 & maybe 7 (depending on how much time I have.

So What's Included?

The Australian Premier League (APL) The Top Tier of Australian Football 14 clubs 1 Relegation 6 Playoff Spots.

Clubs include: All Hyundai A League Clubs, ASB Premiership Champions Auckland City, Brisbane Strikers, South Hobart and Lastly the Newly formed Canberra United.

The National Premier League (NPL) The 2nd Tier of Australian Football. 16 clubs, 1 Relegation 1 Promotion Clubs Include: All NPL Winners from the 2014 NPL Season and Runners Up.

The National First Division The 3rd Tier of Australian Football 16 clubs. 1 Relegation 1 Promotion Clubs include: Heidelberg United, Devonport City, Sorrento FC, West Adelaide and many more!

The State League Premier The 4th Tier of Australian Football with 8 State Leagues in it with 12 clubs in each State League (excluding South Australia who have 11) 1 Relegation for each State League (8 In Total) and you think you're promoted when you win the league? well nope sorry you're going to have to battle all the other State League Winners in the Promotion Playoff 1 Promotion Don't worry if you don't win there's always next year Clubs Include: Glenorcchy Knights, Dandenong Thunder, Stirling Lions, Adelaide City, Western Pride, Malaysian Based Club Harimau Muda, Sydney United 58, Lake Macquarie, FFA COE and many many more.

Level 5 The 5th Tier of Australian Football Pretty much just like The State League Premier withb the State Leagues etc. a lot of mixture in club sizes from 8 Clubs (ACT) to 14 (South Australia) But don't worry there's no Promotion Playoff if you win you go to the State League Premier (say Bankstown City win NSW First Div. Go up to NSW Prem) There is also no Relegations (yet)

FFA Cup: Every team from the APL down to Level 5 Compete Which is over 200 Clubs!

Champions League Qualifying

It's pretty simple if you finish 1st in the APL you will be in the Asians Champions League but there's more IF you win the Playoffs in the APL you're also in the Champions League and if you win the FFA Cup you will compete in the Champions League so you could be a lowly rated team like Lanyon United and you could still get in the Champions League but it will be tough.

Future Updates:

So what are some future updates you may ask? well here's a list and a bit of an explanation.\

Level 6 down to The Bottom - Level 6 and Level 7 are on their way but what about lower? I will definitley be working on Lower then Level 7 so it should be great!

Ethnic Cups - A few people have asked me this and I will probably be doing this you could expect this in Update 3, Ethnic Cups are basically a Tournament with clubs that have a certain heritage for example Broadmeadow Magic - Macedonian and Dandenong Thunder - Albanian.

State League Cups - These are real life cups where Clubs from a State League play each other for exaple NSW, NNSW and ACT have the Waratah Cup etc.

More Added Players - Most Teams under the National First Division and even some in the NPL don't have many players I'll definitley update teams every update.

New Zealand Leagues in Australia - I was actually going to add this in but forgot when I added in the Australian Leagues. Basically the ASB Premiership was going to be added in as the 2nd Tier (with the NPL) winner of each league would faceoff in a Promotion Playoff. I'm still a 50/50 on this one but let me know what you think

Having Trouble with the Database or Have Suggestions?

Please feel free to message me on here and I'll definitley help you out or listen to your suggestions!!

Download File - http://www.mediafire.com/?68radju8f74459s

First Update File - http://www.mediafire.com/download/6hb3jffp86nbg9y/Aussie_Pyramid_Update_1.fmf

Please let me know ASAP if the download link doesn't work if you're having trouble finding it/putting in editor to start the game message me.

Thanks Everyone

Quick Note - I posted this in the Normal Editors Hideaway Thread before so if anyone could close/remove that old thread it would be great!! Thanks - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/417579-Australian-Pyramid#post10122794

I am playing with this at the moment and one thing I have noticed is that I can't seem to find youth teams. Like no team has a youth setup. It is either first team or your out from the look of it.

Yeah I'm adding under 20s and under 18s in the next update which should be out today

First Update is Here! You can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6hb3jffp86nbg9y/Aussie_Pyramid_Update_1.fmf

Major Updates

- Level 6 and 7 Added

- Under 20s and Under 18s Added

- State Cups Added

Minor Updates

- All Teams from the APL down to the National First Division are now all at Professional Status and teams in the NPL, NFD and South Hobart, Brisbane Strikers, Canberra United and Auckland City have been given a "major" Reputation boost.

- Cooma, Lambton Jaffas and Olympia Warriors all have Their Full Playing Squad.

What's Next? (Update 2)

Level 8 and 9

Adding Players to Teams.

Ethnic Cups (Maybe.)

I'm Going to be away for a week so I won't have time to do anything with this until I get back. I will still be on here to listen to suggestions though :p

• 3 weeks later...

Alright so it's been a long time since the last post in this thread and I would just like to let anyone that's interested in the next update I will only be releasing Level 8 but it will also feature a full playing squad for every team (some including Youth Teams) I hope to get this done within a few weeks then after that I'll release a big update down to Level 15 maybe? If anyone's interested

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Weiry. Just wondering where you're at as far as the update 2 ( plus ) are concerned ? Your last post was back on the 17th February.

Yeah mate still working on it I'll be more active over on the FM Base Forum as I can't always get access to this forum

What happens to the team dropping from the national First Division? Do clubs reshuffle based on closeness to the border or are divisionnumbers flexible?

They go to their state league e.g Moreton Bay Jets -> Queensland

Any chance of a realistic pyramid? MustBeVictoryComing‎'s is very good but his only has the 1st tier of the National Premier Leagues & a scaled down FFA Cup

Realistic as in...?

• 2 weeks later...
Well for one Auckland don't actually play in the Australian tiers & Canberra only exist as a W-League team for now ;)

I know that I made an A League expansion Auckland are the best team in NZ and Canberra should already have an A League team already imo

Archived