Jan Transfer window updates?

Hi when will the Janiary transfer window updates become available? Dying to start a new one but want the updates first, willing to wait until Feb for it lol. March at the latest?

Also, quick question, I know it sounds silly, will cardiff City have their kit changed to blue from the 2nd season? Can this happen? If not, will you ever add this to the game? Obvisouly not to change home colour of kits, but away ones maybe? Give the manager a say in it even? Some of the away kits are awful and hate playing with them lol.

Cheers

Firstly, isn't it a bit pathetic to be putting off starting a new game for nearly 2 months because you want some transfers to have happened? Start a new game now, by the time the update rolls around you'll be 20 seasons in and whatever transfers do happen this January will be irrelevant anyway.

Secondly, Cardiff's new kit will be in the game and will be changed from the start, for the simple reason that the game does not currently have the ability to change a teams kit and as such it would not be possible for a colour change to occur after a season.

Thirdly, obviously I don't know for sure but I would guess that the manager being able to choose to change their clubs kit will never, ever be a feature in the game. Why? Well because it's not something that any manager in real life would be involved in.

Not true on one count Several managers over time have actually changed team colours and kits. For example Don Rvie changed Leeds United's kit to all white when he became manager. That is just one example. There are more. Bill Shankly: "Shankly changed Liverpool's red shirts and white shorts to the now familiar all-red strip," Jimmy Hill The new sky blue kit at Coventry. Mike Summerbee: stockport changed kits to that or Argentina. John Bond: the Bournemouth manager is said to have been the person behind the adoption of the red and black stripes for the Cherries kit for the 1971-72 season in homage to Milan. Graham Taylor "I'm sure that many other Watford fans will write in to tell you this, but Watford's traditional colours of gold and black were changed by Taylor, whose lucky colour is red," writes GH30. "He moved from Lincoln City, who play in red and white, and requested that red be included in the club's colours. Watford have played in yellow, red and black ever since."

Not true on one count Several managers over time have actually changed team colours and kits. For example Don Rvie changed Leeds United's kit to all white when he became manager. That is just one example. There are more. Bill Shankly: "Shankly changed Liverpool's red shirts and white shorts to the now familiar all-red strip," Jimmy Hill The new sky blue kit at Coventry. Mike Summerbee: stockport changed kits to that or Argentina. John Bond: the Bournemouth manager is said to have been the person behind the adoption of the red and black stripes for the Cherries kit for the 1971-72 season in homage to Milan. Graham Taylor "I'm sure that many other Watford fans will write in to tell you this, but Watford's traditional colours of gold and black were changed by Taylor, whose lucky colour is red," writes GH30. "He moved from Lincoln City, who play in red and white, and requested that red be included in the club's colours. Watford have played in yellow, red and black ever since."

No recent examples then?

As mack4life says; in modern day football managers don't have a say in that kind of thing. The game is a lot different now than it was during the seventies, it's all about financial growth through merchandising and expanding the clubs brand, managers don't have the power to change their clubs kit colours just on a whim anymore.

Mate, isn't it a bit pathetic that you have to respnd like this you sad little person. I didn't come here attacking you or commenting on you as a person so don't about me. I choose not to start another one for any reason I want. So grow up and respect others opinions. think twice before coming on and passing judgement on others, it's not welcome here.

Sometimes I like something fresh and up to date. Simple as that. You don't like? No problem... Good for you!

And secondly, I know it's not realistic in real life, was just asking (Not actually asking you, asking the people who run the site). Was only asking about it being a possibility. Managers get more and more power these days, so thought it may be a nice input on the game. And more to the point, the original question was, will the board ever start changing kits through out the years...? You don't like? No problem, take your comments elsewhere!

Archived