Match 13 - Group F - Iran vs Nigeria - Monday - 20:00 BST

CaptainPlanet

That's an unfair generalization.

There's no defending this performance yes. But the issue isn't technical quality. It's focus and discipline. But whatever.

Where is the technical quality? You sound like georginho with that focus and discipline guff. I didn't see anyone in Nigerian green tonight who looked like they had that quality on the ball. Sure, there were plenty of guys who could beat players off the dribble - producing those players hasn't really been Nigeria's problem - but where are the guys who can play the ball?

If the issue isn't technical quality, then that means these players exist. Where are they? I've seen some Nigeria games over the last 18 months, I know a good chunk of their squad, but don't claim to know all the players available. So educate me, where are these players?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Draw suits neither of them.

I doubt that they both played for the Draw. It's more a case of none of the teams having the qualitiy to be able to score

Iranians drinking alcohol in São Paulo as they can't in Iran

The fans or the team? ;)

I doubt that they both played for the Draw. It's more a case of none of the teams having the qualitiy to be able to score

The fans or the team? ;)

The fans, but chances are the players too.

I think this game was worse than the seminal Algeria-Slovenia match in 2010.

I still have nightmares of that. And the round of 16 Ukraine-Switzerland match in 2006.

45 minutes of this one today was enough to p*ss me off to no end, I can't imagine enduring the full match.

Archived