Enter the Dragon

Fabio MVP

Well dunno what's Sušić going to decide, but that's what I'd like to see. Realistically looking, we're better side than Nigeria and Iran, but we'll have to be at our best to beat them.

I don't want to sound rude, but I think that we have more than enoguh to overcome Nigeria and Iran. If we can show are attacking football that we usually play (which I think we'll be able to do against Nigeira an Iran) then they better prepare themselves for some serious bashing. Especially now that are morale has every right to get a boost after tonight macth. We actually might be a bit angry for not acting properly in some situations and that anger might be taken out on Nigeria and Iran.

I don't want to sound rude but........

399x6006.jpg

:lol:

I don't want to sound rude but........

399x6006.jpg

:lol:

I fail to see what's funny. A disallowed goal that should stand? Nigeria players rolling all over the pitch? Only 3 minutes of added time after 6 subs and numerous "injuries"? Fair play to Nigeria for winning it, but we were the better team.

I think Nigeria have been turd and as it stands Iran are the best performer of the 3 behind Argentina.

That said, Bosnia are not very good bearing in mind how much Iran and Nigeria have been slated. Nigeria had a legit goal ruled out against Iran that would have meant they are qualified now.....it happens!

I fully expect you guys to go home with zero points based on what I have seen, they are all physicality and little technique outside of Pjanic and Dzeko ;)

Youre hurting so will let you off for that post. I understand.

My point still stand though.

I think Nigeria have been turd and as it stands Iran are the best performer of the 3 behind Argentina.

That said, Bosnia are not very good bearing in mind how much Iran and Nigeria have been slated. Nigeria had a legit goal ruled out against Iran that would have meant they are qualified now.....it happens!

I fully expect you guys to go home with zero points based on what I have seen, they are all physicality and little technique outside of Pjanic and Dzeko ;)

I still find us to be better team thatn both Iran and Nigeria FWIW.

bosnia would have good game if there wasn't dzeko. guy missed, misjudged,... didn't do anything to help his team and after his goal was disallowed just stopped to try.

horrible, horrible performance from dzeko. add to that lulic on left back position and underperforming captain... bosnia didn't deserve anything out of it. they didn't even show willingness to go after the result in the second half.

Fully agreed.

I regret even more about the Nigeria game now. Haven't played that well and still scored 3 against Iran, who didn't concede against Nigeria and conceded only 1 against Argentina. At lease we signed off with a victory. :)

Bešić apparently targeted by Everton, Celta de Vigo and Dinamo Zagreb. Arsenal too, but I think that one's unlikely.

Archived