Arsenal v Chelsea V - It's Up For Grabs Now *spoilers and CL QF 2nd Leg related drama*

wycombe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A thought just struck me - what the **** happened to the 'three week injury' to Reyes that Wenger was whinging about after the Man Utd game? Especially after all that rubbish in the papers about a Scholes "horror tackle". What a bloody cheek. Wenger has more neck than a giraffe. icon_mad.gif

FFS. icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JC_101:

A thought just struck me - what the **** happened to the 'three week injury' to Reyes that Wenger was whinging about after the Man Utd game? Especially after all that rubbish in the papers about a Scholes "horror tackle". What a bloody cheek. Wenger has more neck than a giraffe. icon_mad.gif

FFS. icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget the eyes like a bat icon_smile.gif

I'm full of them tonight

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JC_101:

FFS. icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>It's called sour grapes icon_biggrin.gif

Ref's gonna lose control of this one methinks. Excellent icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

FFS. icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>It's called sour grapes icon_biggrin.gif

Ref's gonna lose control of this one methinks. Excellent icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I notice that Ljungberg's hardly in a wheelchair, either. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mika:

Who do we reckon will get the first red?

(although it seems to have quietened down a bit on the card count icon_frown.gif)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be different, Cudicini. icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mika:

Who do we reckon will get the first red?

(although it seems to have quietened down a bit on the card count icon_frown.gif)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be different, Cudicini. icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be something icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by player_65:

Chelsea

Ambrosio , Melchiot , Terry , Gallas , Bridge , Parker , Lampard , Makelele , Duff , Gudjohnsen , Hasselbaink

Subs: Sullivan , Mutu , Cole , Geremi , Crespo , Huth , Gronkjaer

icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So? icon_razz.gif

Archived