FM14: Arsenal Thread - "Remember who you are, what you are and who you represent!"

llama3

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
end of 2017/18 ends in the typical Arsenal style from a year or 2 ago with us going undefeated in the final stretch of league games after losing in every competition the previous month making me finish 3rd, I have Isco and Januzaj coming in, Isco on a free and Jan for 3.2 million, however I've just been offered an interview with the Barcelona board to become the new manager :O. Will save it and begin a second save going there and come back to my arsenal one in a little while :) Unless i dont get the job of course :D

You have to interview?

haven't been able to play for a while now. anyway, we just won Club World Championship beating Palmeiras 2-0. Won against Man Utd in Carling Cup Quarter Final on penalties after 2-2 draw and in 4th round of FA cup. i'm 3rd in the league, 3 points off the top (MU) with 3 games in hand. not so bad I guess. this season has been fantastic for us.hope to win everything this season. oh and we'll be up against Celtic in the first KO of Champions Cup. winnable tie.

same, so i've just snapped Ronaldo up on a free :D Not discussing the contract though... shockingly bad! :D

Oh go onn!!!

was browsing clauses that I can buyout and stumble upon this. I'm gonna sign him! ti5n.png

Check the clauses in your transfer history, it's in there.

gholliday87

what i meant was i decided to have a look at him and he's available for free! i offered him a contract and he's accepted it. this could be a reason i stay for another few more years at Arsenal as my contract is expiring in 4 months time.

One Season Tactic - 2013/14

September 2013

Premier League

Fulham 2 - 3 Arsenal - Balanta (2), Walcott

Arsenal 1 - 0 Newcastle - Walcott

UEFA Champions League - (Group F)

Galatasaray 0 - 2 Arsenal - Podolski, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Premier League

Everton 2 - 2 Arsenal - Balanta, Vietto

Capital One Cup - 3rd Round

Derby County 0 - 3 Arsenal - Rosicky, Keogh (og), Vietto

Premier League

Arsenal 3 - 0 Man City - Özil (pen), Cazorla, Wilshere

We're joint top of the League with Chelsea on 16pts from 6 games, then comes Stoke on 15pts from 6 games then come Man Utd, Newcastle and Liverpool all on 13pts from 6 games.

We had an easy win in the C1C at Pride Park and now face another away trip to Championship side Burnley, who lie 3rd in the table.

Giroud should be back from injury in time for our next game which is at home to Belarusian side BATE in the Champions League.

Ryan Lesdon - Aged 16 - Born on 19/08/1997.

e9n3.jpg

Came on for his arsenal debut after 56 mins against Sunderland in the second to last game of the season...I thought, hey, good experience to give him a run out...scored after 2 mins, and then again 3 mins later...needless to say, he may start the next game!!

yeah, his contract is running out. his stats aren't that impressive but with his experience, I hope he can give big impact to my regens and younger players. ah i'm already looking forward to next season :D

Ahhh....You've done amazingly well to get him for free, was his contract running out?

bought him for 21.5 mill (including add ons) in my first season

Just got to January and offered Lewandowski a contract, does he always go to Bayern or Barca or has someone managed to get him?

is he a regen? his stats are good for a 16 yo

Ryan Lesdon - Aged 16 - Born on 19/08/1997.

e9n3.jpg

Came on for his arsenal debut after 56 mins against Sunderland in the second to last game of the season...I thought, hey, good experience to give him a run out...scored after 2 mins, and then again 3 mins later...needless to say, he may start the next game!!

oh i use imageshack and paste the 'forum' type link.does that answer your question?

Think a mil & half together with some clauses...Looks promising...he was rated 5* by my scouts :)

How do you make it so you can click your image and it expands?

oakesypvfc

you can always try other players similar to him. i would recommend negredo from Man City.i loaned negredo in second season and he's absolutely brilliant.better than both Lewandowski and Giroud, that I almost sold Lewandowski because his inconsistent performance. in the third season, I sold Giroud and bought Negredo. and he's better than Lewandwoski imo.

i had to sell Arteta since there was an offer for him. kept Flamini and loaned in Illaramendi.a bit sad to let him go,but life must go on. and he's doing quite good in Spanish League.

just signed Robert Lewandowski for 6.25m (9.25m with fees added) in December.

Could of waited but I felt I could lose out on him if other big clubs came in for him later on.

Bargain none the less for a player that would cost a fortune normally!

@RossoneriGunner , your tactics are working fine that you posted last week although the main tactic you use from post 641 lets me down a bit when away to big clubs like Man U ,do you use the second tactic for tougher opposition?

cheers

good capture mitch

cheers , should give Giroud a good bit of competition , will sell Bendtner and maybe Podolski if I can at the end of the season as I dont feel Podolski on 100k wages and not getting many games is worth having around.

definitely a good competition to Giroud. I let Bendtner go too but kept Podolski.Poldi keeps scoring when he comes on, almost every game.I'm quite happy with that.

yeah I like Podolski , just dont feel he is going to get much game time , will decide on him at the end of the season.

even with Per and arteta in the side? was thinking to give it to him too, with Ramsey maybe as the VC.vermaelen has hardly played and I might just let him go at the end of the season. Per is getting older too.

Archived