Békéscsaba 1912 Előre SE - A Youth Project Challenge

SRL88

I bet it's a great feeling to be in Pot 3 and it's a decent draw for you as well which means there must be a new head of UEFA :D

He'll become corupt like the rest of the buggers :D.

Congrats on beating Chelsea. Even more impressive achievement considering you lost your best striker.:applause:

Cheers dude :thup:.

Finally got a good draw. That took time

All 16 years of it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mannn ive just finished reading this after about a week at work (trying to read around 20-30 mins each day). WOW. what an achievement but surely there is more to come? i can see you last updated back in august so can only assume you have called it a day. what a shame! would be nice to hear if there was any further progress? cheesr

It is the end?
mannn ive just finished reading this after about a week at work (trying to read around 20-30 mins each day). WOW. what an achievement but surely there is more to come? i can see you last updated back in august so can only assume you have called it a day. what a shame! would be nice to hear if there was any further progress? cheesr

Sorry to disappoint guys, but this thread won't be continuing. I had internet issues around when I last updated, and then got extremely busy with a house I recently moved into, as well as going on holiday so it has kind of fizzled away.

gutted to read that it has fizzled out. a really enjoyable read and seriously got me pumped to do a similar challenge. only prob is i have such limited time to play. My one and only FM13 save with pompey is only at the start of season 12. lol so on average it takes me a month to get through 1 season. pathetic really.

will you be having another career update for FM14?

• 3 weeks later...

Great read! I just came back to the forum after I bought FM14, and this was an awesome career. I think the fans of Békéscsaba IRL would be very content if they got their top tier status back, not even mentioning a host of trophies :D

BTW you also managed to break the IRL all-time Hungarian top league unbeaten record, which was achieved by the mighty Honvéd of Puskás & Co. 47 games between 1951 and 1953. :applause:

• 3 years later...

Archived