What´s up with english talent?

I usually play the Premier League on my saves but can barely find interesting english youth players?

Does this change in the future of my save or not? Because of Champions League rules I must field english talent but I just cant find them. This makes my team a lot weaker when going into the Champions League as I usually have 4 players minus the squad I have. Why is it that english talent is hard to find, compared to foreign talent?

You don't need to find english talent, you just need to find the talent early.

If you sign them when they are 18 and not close to their birthday, they will have enough time to acquire home-grown status easily.

Search for the dates on which regens are being created on each country and make sure that your scouts are at the right place, at the right time. If you look in January and February for talent in Brazil and Argentina for example, you won't be getting a chance to have them home-grown anytime soon.

As Apos has said,shop abroad and buy them at 16-17 year olds and bring them through by yourself.

I normally pick up a few youngsters from abroad every year once I hit the top leagues and send them out on loan for a season or 2.

Once you have the Conveyor belt up and running after 3 seasons or so you have some very nice home grown status players coming through every year.

Archived