Mamadou Sakho

Hi, i've recently started a Tottenham save file, so as normal i go onto FM Genie scour to look up people like henri saivet, Wijnaldum, etc. so i look up sakho and look at this!

sakho199pasc9.th.png

199 PA!

i got it from FM scout, just type that into google and thats the first thing which comes up icon_biggrin.gif

and to get it to work all i did was open it sorry

i'm on 8.02 so i'm not sure whever it works on 8.00

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thandui:

i got it from FM scout, just type that into google and thats the first thing which comes up icon_biggrin.gif

and to get it to work all i did was open it sorry

i'm on 8.02 so i'm not sure whever it works on 8.00 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers mate icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danjosfra:

i've been trying to sign him cos he is listed in saviet favourite personel. want to keep henri happy... plus he looks a decent player </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've also tried that to try to lure Saivet to Cisco Roma.

then play the game and find out his stats and see how good you can get him dont get a genie scout to tell you. "my opinion" if u still enjoy buying players who u no will become good, up to u init

ummm, got both saivet and sakho in my first season now in my third im a carefully bleeding them, but niether have made that debut yet! saivet has played in my res and u' 18's while the opposite with sakho loaned to nice just now! both have increased incredibly but not yet ready for the prem title at three seasons in! icon_frown.gif although they could easily get into someone like brum and get 25 games p/s

i have him in my arsenal game in.. im in May of 2011 and last season i won the premier league with him left back coz i sold clichy.. hes played very well, which attracted interest from real madrid and chesea and is a wonderkid...so i say he is one of the best young Def in the game

Archived