Those amazing FM coincidences...

Wow well I am absolutely gutted, just played my second champions league final with Litex Lovech, we lost 2-0 to OM but that's not the reason for this thread. Have any of you had a player to come back and win the champions league for there new club?

143hzf5.png

The scorer of OM's second goal was Junior Sarr, here's his career...

2v9ywwk.png

I sold him at 32 thinking he was past his best and wouldn't trouble me in the future... when we reached the CL final for the second time I thought we'd meet Real (who OM beat in the semi final) how wrong I was, at 34 he won the Champions League something he failed to do with me in his 12 years at the club! This was my second CL final the first he played in (we lost to Gutting

Anybody had something similar?

I once had a goalkeeper I released save three penalties in the same game against me. A striker I released also scored once against me in this same match. it finished 1-0 and ended my unbeaten run of over 1 and a half years.

I had the last laugh though. Their team got relegated and we won the league, again. I was the team that also confirmed their relegation.

Not got a screenshot as it was on FM10. Managing Rangers I produced a newgen called Ali Knox. Developed him slightly and despite me never normally selling youngsters £50mil from Arsenal was too good to turn down. 3 years later we met Arsenal in the CL final and i didn't see much problems with my side v theirs. Other than a pesky defensive midfielder called Ali knox. Not a problem I though, what I forgot about was his long range shooting ability. We lost 2-1 both goals from Knox, both from way out. :(

I responded by signing him back. We won the next 3 champions leagues in a row.

Twice, sold a Brazilian called Bodao, scored 2 against me for real in a semi final (i was honved) but i still won. Then lost in a semi to tettenham 2 years later him my star hungarian midfielder i'd sold.

Thank god i never played Inter! Their striker and playmaker were both hungarians from that side, and their goalie was an argentinian id sold to them for £40m

Almost, in FM11 looking at a french regen called Ferrer who was a striker. Refused to sign him aged 18 but his club wanted £7million , i said no thats too much. He joined Real Madrid, became a complete beast knocked me out of the Champs league twice with his goals. Then bought him for £45 million.....

Archived