4-1-1-2-2 Optimus By Qetesh (from FM Thailand)

Do you want to win 16-0?!

http://www.fm-thai.com/board/index.php?showtopic=104139&st=140

An amazing tactic from FM Thailand, (yes not from me!!!), for you guys to share!

Just try it out....

Tactic description (yes in thai!): http://www.fm-thai.com/board/index.php?showtopic=104139&st=0

DOWNLOAD: http://www.upload-thai.com/download.php?id=0d0318a42c06293aa32015cdcc9a82bd

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4qsoj1

someone put this up a while ago half way through another thread in the first season it was unstopable second season has a few down sides now in its 3rd season i have had to try and edit it for away days i will beat most teams away but struggle to the win and i just got thumped 7-0 off arsenal i did go down to 9 men at 70 mins but it was already 5-0 by then

someone put this up a while ago half way through another thread in the first season it was unstopable second season has a few down sides now in its 3rd season i have had to try and edit it for away days i will beat most teams away but struggle to the win and i just got thumped 7-0 off arsenal i did go down to 9 men at 70 mins but it was already 5-0 by then

That wasn't V3 though, was it? This one is for 12.2.2. I am giving it a go at the moment.

it translate to :

The pressure of the lower wing. Result in a less advanced. The penetrating power of the wing, which is the heart of this plan was not reduced in any way. The goal from the wing to maintain the uniqueness of this plan. It also does not take into account the right foot as well. The right wing opposite side of the foot is cut into a fire. If you feel the same easy-to-left cross in Rome.

- The role of the left and right of the individual. V.1 and V.2 previous versions is that the movement and the role of the left as on the left side, but in this V.3 serves a similar function under the right side a little. The games will be on your right. The right-hand side as a striker in the team scoring tear. Responsible for the speed and position to the finish was excellent. The left side should be responsible if there is streaming in and the ball with a more creative side. However, the left is not much less than the right. But over the course of action left in stock.

Actually, it's a little trick *** is better than the strikers the right to have the opportunity to shoot something. Arsenal are a very good overall strength to do the job better. I shot the game will flow. Often, a full 10 points! However, if the duty is not less than the left side. No ability to pay. It should not be on your right. The balance of the plan. Im not going to pay to the other ***.

- The rest is the little details.

The plan of 4-1-1-2-2.

Striker - Striker has a climbing harness. High finish is as good as the top priority in this plan because it will score a landslide but assist it's almost the most on the team with (the Finish Acc Pace Dribb) is left as it is better to be shot. I ask a lot of **** STCL STCR left foot to right foot to glide to **** because of the side to cross.

AMR / L - the wings on both sides. The core of good Dribbling Pace Acc Cross Technique I have to rip back the opposite. Or receive the ball from midfielder / back. Fed up to the front. And finish with the left wing *** This plan is more important than the right wing a little. The midfielder, we tend to do more than game to the left. This just great to Assist (The Kill ball often with very good) on a free kick shot by Douglas costa is now Freekick 19 Referrals! Get the girl as well as Mario Farnese, but many times cheaper.

MCL - the engine of the team. We will see where this will go through a pretty forward always. The dictator game by getting the ball from defenders and get creative with the game. Some time when you can not find the opportunity to pay through the beauty and the beach. He was going to have to pay through the rear channels with Capacity is required. Pass / Create / First touch / Decision. And that there should be a ** Tackle / Stamina ** because it is where I will go to the ball game and a great tackle to break the opponent's game and return immediately to the PM (kill balls. often).

DMCR - as a midfielder and really natural. I received the ball from quarterback to enter the cabin, we should have some time to Tackle Mark Strength Stamina power through the comment box with

DL / DR - Full back is that I added all the time. The game will support the invasion of his wings. When the wings hit the trap or not to be sent to this cross. Some games may break down, I know. (According to first back up your attack), but to break the flow of the game for me. I disabled them. The wings come across it in the Pace Acc Stamina Cross Tackle Mark Decision.

DCL / DCR - Division of the middle. These two positions are different DCR defender right to act as a stopper who stopped the ball beats the first focuses on the power Tackle Strength Position Jump to DCL as a defender, I stacked them should have the power Acc Mark Tackle Jump Position Decision. (Around the corner, so the DCR is heading to the door and a Heading with a lot of it).

GK - the power to communicate with me after the Reflex one-one and that global warming is a big part of it for sure.

Field size (Pitch) to the longest it.

I. ** Match Preparation ** Do not forget that the players are familiar with the plan before it. By choosing to be with Teamwork / Opposition Instruction as a function of Help me.

most attacking tactic formation are/ just like irl Newcastle under kev keegan

bloody hell, this tactic is superb!!!! im currently scoring at 5.1 per game with hernandez already on 23 goals (played 9) however i am conceding at 1 goal per game but its a small price to pay for the attacking flow of this tactic!!

i noticed in some games i am getting 15+ CCCs!!!! which is great,something i have yet to see with any other tactic.

outstanding tactic,congratulations to whomever created it!!!

After an excellent run of preseason friendlies and beating Doncaster 5-2 in my opening league game. I have drawn the next two 1-1 against Middlesboro. & Barnsley but the main trouble is my players keep getting injured. At the moment my injury list is as follows Tommy Smith & Gelnn Loovens out for 4 weeks, D.Quintero out for 2 months, J.Scotland out for 4-5 months and L.Bowyer out for 3 months. I spent most of my transfer budget on D.Quintero so I am trying to get some players in on loan but it seems all the best ones have already been snapped up. And my reserve players are okay but not a long term solution. Is anyone else having problems with injuries?

does anyone have any defensive suggestions?

i gave this tactic the big thumbs up in an earlier post. as i thought that goals scored out weighed the goals conceded (i didnt mind conceding a goal a game but i draw the line at nearly 2 a game) due to this i stopped using the tactic. but i have to say that is really has impressed me going forward. i have tried moving 1 striker to central mid (not played enough with this to determine if it is successful)

im wondering if anyone can suggest anything else as i believe with a little tweaking this can be an even better tactic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived