(FM11) A most excellent adventure (or a very bogus journey!)

withnail316

Destroyed in europe but at least your getting some big wins in the league.

Well, they say you learn more from defeat than victory, and my European exploits have certainly taught me a little about my team. Desperate for the treble now though...

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February

Welsh Cup

Haverfordwest 5-1 Holyhead

A brace from Hopkinson, one from Higgins, another from Reilly and an OG put us in the hat for the next round.

WPL Haverfordwest 2-0 Aberystwyth

An OG and an Ashmore stunner secured yet another home win.

WPL Llanelli 1-0 Haverfordwest

23 shots on goal to their 4, yet on the wrong end of the result. Ouch.

WPL Haverfordwest 3-0 Bala

A good recovery, and after Martin Reilly scored his 50th goal for the club we were always in command. Higgins scored a second right on half time, before James Ashmore grabbed the third and put the game beyind Bala.

March

Welsh Cup Quarter Final

Haverfordwest 5-2 Bala

Our second meeting in the space of a few days led to another good win, although we had let a 2 goal lead slip. Tim Hopkinson and Alan Lynch had us in front early on before Bala got back into it. Higgins put us back in front in the 65th minute before Joe Jones and Bridge-Wilkinson sealed our progress into another semi final.

WPL Carmarthen 1-2 Haverfordwest

Goals from Bridge-Wilkinson and Martin Reilly settled this one, putting us 8 points clear in the process. Our next match is against our closest challengers...

WPL Neath 0-2 Haverfordwest

Martin Reilly's double gave us a massive win, and with five games left to play we can nearly taste the title.

WPL Aberystwyth 0-3 Haverfordwest

Hopkinson and an Alan Lynch double secured a great win at the home of our rivals.

April

WPL Haverfordwest 3-1 LLanelli

Despite falling behind early on, a goal from my two centre halves Jones and Hughes turned it around, before Ashmore sealed it from the spot. A huge crowd of 503 saw it, too.

3iar.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Welsh Cup Semi final

Airbus 1-1 Haverfordwest (aet, 1-3 on penalties)

This was a war of attrition. Once Joe Jones put us in front with 10min left to play, I thought we were in the final. However, we conceded straight away, and it went to pens. Luckily, we held our nerve and progress to the final.

wc1213.png

WPL Bala 0-2 Haverfordwest

An early Tim Hopkinson tap in, and a 30 yarder from Marc Bridge-Wilkinson gives us another 3 points, and equals our points tally of last year with 2 games left to play.

The Loosemore League Cup Final

Saturday 4th May 2013

Carmarthen Town FC Vs Haverfordwest County AFC

The Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

So a repeat then of my last League Cup final from a couple of seasons ago, and a meeting with a big rival to boot. We've a good record in my time, having won 8 out of 9 games against them, including the 4-1 scoreline in the previous cup final. We've won 9 games in a row in recent weeks too, but this is cup football! Let's see what happens... No real injury news of note, although there's a little tiredness in the squad.

First half

Not the best of starts, we fell behind early on after our offside trap was breached and Craig Frater smashed Carmarthen into the lead. Luckily we rallied, and despite Alan Lynch having a goal ruled out for offside, Tim Hopkinson grabbed us a leveller just before half time.

Half time: Carmarthen 1-1 Haverfordwest

Second half

It was our turn to start the second half quickly, and after a bit of early pressure Tim Hopkinson latched onto Bridge-Wilkinson's through ball and buried his second of the game. Carmarthen responded by going all out attack, but that led to another break and Martin Reilly slotted home a third. Game. Over.

Final score

leaguecupscore.png

doubleq.png

Two down....

May

WPL Haverfordwest 1-0 Neath

A much changed side ahead of the league cup final, and we secured a win thanks to new striker Liam Dickinson's first for the club.

WPL Haverfordwest 3-1 Carmarthen

Again a much changed side, with the second cup final to come. Dickinson made it 2 in 2, before youngster Rivers and Matty Hughes got the others.

fawlogo.jpg

The Welsh Cup Final

Saturday 11th May 2013

Haverfordwest County AFC Vs Port Talbot Town FC

Parc y Scarlets, Llanelli

Back for another cup final looking to secure a treble, and to retain the cup at the same time. Port Talbot had had an average season really, finishing in 7th place which is probably disappointing after qualifying for Europe last year. I'm feeling pretty confident of beating them, but it wouldn't be the biggest shock if I get beaten. I'm pretty much at full strength for the game too, although super sub Lynch is missing. Dickinson will get a place on the three man subs bench then after his recent form.

First half

A dream start. A Port Talbot goal kick only reached the half way line, and Rooney's header put Tim Hopkinson in, who drilled the ball into the net after 4 minutes. Port Talbot responded well though, and from a 17th minute corner, Lee Ratcliffe rose like a salmon and levelled the game. Worryingly, we also lost Ashmore to injury just before the break.

Half time: Haverfordwest 1-1 Port Talbot

Second half

Not much to report second half, although there was a scare when David Cowan's pass back was pounced on by a Port Talbot striker, but Phil Imray came to the rescue.

Full time: Haverfordwest 1-1 Port Talbot

Extra time

Extra time was very lively, with Port Talbot hitting the post from a 30 yard free kick after the first minute. Imray was forced into a couple of saves before we finally got on top, and Bridge-Wilkinson fed Hopkinson who drilled home from 18 yards. In the second half of extra time they couldn't live with us, and Dickinson's header took a huge deflection of defender Kye Edwards for an own goal. Victory in the bag...

Final score

wc1213.png

treble.png

clublogo.png

Haverfordwest County AFC: Season Summary 2012/13

League

Media prediction: 3rd

Finished: 1st (champions)

Cups

Welsh Cup: Winners

Loosemore League Cup: Winners

Top scorers

Tim Hopkinson (34 apps/ 23 goals)

Martin Reilly (48 apps/ 23 goals)

Alan Lynch (27 apps/ 13 goals)

Positives

Where to start! Qualifying for the Champions League group stages? Winning all the domestic trophies? Winning the championship with record points and goals? Impossible to put a definitive answer on it, but needless to say it's been a heck of a good season. Considering after the Champions League knock out I was considering tearing up the squad, I'm pretty convinced now that each and every one of them deserve another shot at Europe, but we shall see what bargains I can uncover in the transfer window. The signing of Bridge-Wilkinson was pretty inspired I think, and not only did he make 21 goals in all competitions he scored nine from midfield, too. Joe Jones, who was signed simply as he was a youngster who would help fulfil the league's criteria for 2 U19 players in a match squad, has been absolutely brilliant. And then there's the form of Hopkinson, who despite missing weeks and weeks through injury grabbed 23 goals.

Concerns

The only concern is the mauling we took in Europe, but that's pretty low on the list. Just making the group stages in only our second season in European competition was an achievement in itself in my opinion.

Ambitions

I'm not going to expect to win the treble again, but retaining the league has to be target number 1. Anything else is a bonus. European football would be good again, but we'll see where we go...

League table

leaguetable1213.png

Surprise of the season

Not sure if still counts as a surprise, but my U19s good form continued and they won their title, with my reserves missing about by 2 points.

Player of the season

Tim Hopkinson

Average attendance

377 in league (increase of 4)

530 in all competitions (increase of 63)

Great season, hopefully you can make group stages.

Fingers crossed, although maybe I can be a little more competitive this time!

Excellent season overall,just wait till your facilities improve as your u19's and reserves will probably start walking their leagues :D

I'd like to be able to bring a couple of youngsters through, so the facilities will help. It'd also be nice to see some general improvement amongst the squad, and so having new facilities and going full time will help there...

Nope, I'm still just scouting the UK & Ireland, but that's deliberate to be honest. I'm trying (at least for now) to stick to British and Irish players in my squad.... which is a change for me! I'm normally a non-league/ lower league Arsene Wenger...

clublogo.png

Haverfordwest County AFC: Season preview 2013/14

Media prediction: 1st

Board expectation: Win the championship

So expectations of the board and the media have increased after last year, which I suppose is understandable. The club though have at least responded with a very decent budget for the new season, which has seriously tempted me in the transfer window. However, I'm likely to have another season of signing freebies and instead just offer the players who've won all these trophies a decent pay hike. Anyway, here's that budget:

budget1314.png

It's been relatively quiet in the transfer window as I've decided to largely stick with what I have. Yes, it might make Europe difficult again, but I surely can't get a group as bad as last year if I make it through, right? Besides, this is about building for the future, and the relatively young players I've been looking for haven't been willing to sign yet. Maybe two or three more years and our reputation will improve enough to make having this huge transfer budget worthwhile!

This season there have been a few more fringe players looking to leave, and several moves have gone through already. These are:

Nigel Nieta to Hibernian (£35,000)

Rene Howe to Cheltenham (£10,000)

Joe Lolley to Southport

Shane Sweeney to Forest Green

Edwin Ellis (free)

Matthew Thompson (free)

I'm also trying to get rid of Louis Swanson and Chris Oldfield, so I'll update this if they leave between now and the winow closing in September.

Players arriving have all been 18 and under, but the player I'm most impressed with is below:

stevenrichards.png

He's expensive, my biggest earner by nearly £400p/w, but as a one off I think we can afford him. Richards was released on a free by Man City, and if I can find the right strike partner for him I have massively high hopes. Certainly gives me a few headache problems up front, but that's a good thing. I've now got five first team strikers if I don't include Howe and Nieta, and three of them have scored 50+ goals for the club. I've also signed three young midfielders, generally to help with the U19 rule for league games.

Here's my European draw, too.

cl1314.png

European qualifiers

CL 2nd Qualifying round 1st leg

Haverfordwest 4-0 FH

A dream of a first leg, and an incredible debut from Steven Richards. He scored 2 and made one for Higgins in his first game, and Joe Jones sealed off the victory. A dream of a European game.

CL 2nd Qualifying round 2nd leg

FH 1-3 Haverfordwest (1-7 on aggregate)

Goals from Tim Hopkinson, James Ashmore and Jarret Rivers give us a great away win.

14399167.png

European qualifiers

CL 3rd Qualifying round 1st leg

Haverfordwest 4-1 Unirea Urziceni

Another really strong home performance, with Richard once again bagging a double. James Ashmore scored the other two to put us in an incredibly strong position for the second leg.

CL 3rd Qualifying round 2nd leg

Unirea Urziceni 6-1 Haverfordwest (aet)

Absolutely gutted. It was like we were a completely different team, and after conceding just 30 seconds in, they got a second when Jones dropped down injured while they were clean through on goal! Hopkinson got us back into it, but ultimately there were too many poor performances. Don't fancy my chances of making the Europa League!

14081883.png

August

WPL Llanelli 0-4 Haverfordwest

Higgins, Hughes, Richards and Richard Dunn on his debut settled a tough opening fixture.

Europa League Play Off first leg

Dnipro 1-1 Haverfordwest

We fell behind early on, and I was expecting another European hiding. However, we got right back into the match, and Matty Hughes grabbed a potentially massive away goal with a thumping header Ashmore's corner.

WPL Haverfordwest 0-0 Carmarthen

Typical European hangover type performance. At least we got a point.

Europa League Play Off second leg

Haverfordwest 2-1 Dnipro

Bonkers. After 20 minutes we found ourself behind, and in fairness it could have been 5. Very lucky to get to half time just one behind, although two substitutions were enforced thanks to injury. Rather than go like-for-like and knowing we needed to score 2, I decided to go for it, and brought on another striker. We got back into it in the 69th minute through a thumping header from Higgins, and it looked like extra time. However, things changed again when David Cowan was dismissed in time added on, but the free kick was caught by Imray and launched forwards to Dickinson. He raced through and just as he was about to shoot, he was fouled in the area. James Ashmore held his nerve in the 97th minute, and thundered his penalty into the top corner.

That Champions League 2nd match was a bit of a whiplash. Hopefully the Europa League offers a decent chance at some European movement. Good progress for a Welsh side! :)

That Champions League 2nd match was a bit of a whiplash. Hopefully the Europa League offers a decent chance at some European movement. Good progress for a Welsh side! :)

It was really tough to take, especially after playing so well against them at home. Still, I'm more than happy with the Europa League consolation, and maybe if I can pick up a win it'll be better for my reputation too. Can't be any worse than last year!

September

WPL Afan Lido 1-2 Haverfordwest

A much changed side as there was a lot of tiredness from the European game, and we started terribly. A goal down after three minutes, but Martin Reilly quickly restored parity, and Richard Dunn got the winner just before half time.

WPL Haverfordwest 3-0 Bangor City

One from Higgins and 2 from Nathan Rooney set up another home win, and take us to the top of the league for the first time this season.

Europa League Group H

Haverfordwest 1-0 Ankaragucu

Nathan Rooney's 25 yard strike was enough to give us our first ever win in the group stages of European football. Happy days!

WPL Haverfordwest 2-1 Prestatyn

Very wasteful and messy performance, but we got the win in the end. Richards and Dunn with the goals.

WPL Aberystwyth 1-4 Haverfordwest

Goals from Jones, Richards, Rooney and Ashmore decided this one, although I've had an argument with Hopkinson about his recent form. Hopefully he'll come back and find the net!

October

Europa League Group H

Catania 4-1 Haverfordwest

Another tough European game, although the score line was harsh on us. First half was very even, and when Tim Hopkinson levelled right on half time, I thought we were in with a shout. The second half was a different matter, although a much bigger concern was losing not one, not two but THREE strikers to injury. There's only five at the club!

Couldn't resist making a signing...

loysigning.png

WPL Haverfordwest 8-0 Cwmbran Celtic

Wow, what a debut that was! Loy scored two and made three more, with Richards bagging three, a Jones header, a Mitchell screamer and an OG. No idea what I'm going to do when all my strikers are fit, but I'll worry about that later!

Loosemore League Cup

Llanelli 2-2 Haverfordwest (aet, 3-4 on pens)

I was fearing the worst for this after my squad was decimated by international call ups. Worse still when we fell behind after 30 seconds, but Laurence Gaughan equalised for a first time, and James Ashmore took the tie to extra time. Luckily we held our nerve on penalties.

WPL Port Talbot 0-3 Haverfordwest

An OG, a Danny Murphy penalty and a screamer from Rooney continue our great start to the domestic season.

Europa League Group H

Marseille 3-0 Haverfordwest

Better than last year, but only marginally. Still, I'm finding the EL a little more enjoyable than the CL so far...

[

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/richardsinjury.png/]

richardsinjury.png[/url]

For the record, that's 4 out of 6 strikers injured, and one ineligible for Europe. So frustrating

Loosemore League Cup Quarter final

Prestatyn 0-5 Haverfordwest

Well, at least my fit strikers found the net! Two from Loy, one from Lynch, and a double from Rivers send us into the semis for a fourth successive year.

November

WPL TNS 1-3 Haverfordwest

Dickinson scored on his return, as did Marc Bridge-Wilkinson and an OG rounded things off.

rumournffc.png

Nice to see my reputation is increasing

Europa League Group H

Haverfordwest 0-3 Marseille

Ouch.

Loosemore League Cup Semi final 1st leg

Neath 1-6 Haverfordwest

A brilliant first leg, with goals from Dickinson, Bridge-Wilkinson, Loy, Ashmore, Mitchell and an OG

Loosemore League Cup Semi final 2nd leg

Haverfordwest 1-0 Neath (7-1 on aggregate)

Again we were decimated by call ups, but a Matty Hughes goal meant an emphatic semi final win, which sends us into a third League Cup final.

WPL Haverfordwest 4-1 Llanelli

Two from Bridge-Wilkinson, one from Rooney and a Dickinson header gives us our ninth league win in 10 games.

Welsh Cup

Haverfordwest 4-0 Bridgend

Two more from Loy, a screamer of a free kick from Bridge-Wilkinson and a tap in from Hopkinson puts us into the next round.

December

WPL Carmarthen 1-2 Haverfordwest

A goal from Nathan Rooney and a last gasp Rory Loy finish secured another win.

Europa League Group H

Ankaragucu 1-4 Haverfordwest

Best ever result of this career. A double from Hopkinson, a lovely chip from Bridge-Wilkinson and a Rooney stunner gives us another European win. We can't progress but to take six points is definite progress.

aberdeenrumour.png

That'd be an interesting challenge...

WPL Haverfordwest 3-0 Afan Lido

Higgins, Loy and Dunn rounded off a great week for the club.

WPL Haverfordwest 3-0 Neath

Another solid win which takes us 13 points clear at the top of the league. Goals from Jones, Loy and Hopkinson settled it.

WPL Bangor City 0-1 Haverfordwest

Looked like a 0-0 banker, but a late Hopkinson goal secured another league win.

Europa League Group H

Haverfordwest 0-2 Catania

This could have gone either way, but I can't complain with my Europa League exploits. I took five points more than I hoped for!

eltable.png

WPL Prestatyn 0-4 Haverfordwest

A double from Hopkinson, a screamer from Rooney, and Richards' first goal for more than 8 hours sealed it.

WPL Haverfordwest 5-0 Aberystwyth

The league form continues. Goals from Bridge-Wilkinson, Hopkinson, Loy and a double from Jones ensures a great win.

WPL Haverfordwest 1-1 Bala

Not a particularly good performance, but a Steven Richards header ensured a share of the spoils.

clublogo.png

Mid season report 2013/14

So far so good for this particular campaign. Our home form has been almost perfect, progressing into the final of the league cup. still being in the Welsh Cup and dropping just four points in the league. Although getting knocked out of the Champions League was a big disappointment, qualifying for the Europa League was a decent commiseration prize, and winning two games was brilliant. Quite happy with my squad so far as well, and while the signing of Loy was forced on me by injuries, he's turned into a cracker of a striker. Anyway, here's the table so far:

ny1314.png

Off the field, we've more than £6m in the bank after our training ground and youth facilities have been upgraded. I'm hoping we can get the facilities improved again, but we'll see how we go.

January

WPL Cwmbran Celtic 0-4 Haverfordwest

Two for Bridge-Wilkinson and 2 for Loy gives us another thumping victory.

WPL Haverfordwest 2-0 Port Talbot

Bridge-Wilkinson and Hopkinson were the difference here.

WPL Neath 2-2 Haverfordwest

Very nearly led to a first defeat of the season, but a late Steven Richards double ensured we picked up a point.

WPL Haverfordwest 0-0 TNS

Very average performance.

WPL Bala 1-1 Haverfordwest

Gah. Another late goal conceded cost us. Williams with our goal.

February

Welsh Cup

Haverfordwest 6-0 Mold Alex

Two goals each for strikers Loy, Hopkinson and Dickinson see us progress.

WPL TNS 0-4 Haverfordwest

Changed my system slightly, and it seems to have worked. Goals from Dunn, Richards and a double from Loy.

WPL Haverfordwest 2-0 Neath

Goals from Hopkinson and Richards sends us twenty points clear with eight games left to play.

WPL Haverfordwest 3-1 Llanelli

A Tim Hopkinson double and one from Rory Loy moves us ever closer to the title, although a knock to Loy rules him out of the cup quarter final.

March

Welsh Cup quarter final

Bryntirion 0-5 Haverfordwest

Goals from Higgins, Hopkinson, Rooney, Dickinson and an OG put us into the semis.

WPL Port Talbot 2-3 Haverfordwest

Two from Hopkinson and one from Richards continues our unbeaten run.

4thtitle.png

WPL Haverfordwest 3-1 Aberystwyth

An OG, a goal from Richards and another from Lynch secured another win against our rivals

WPL Haverfordwest 3-0 TNS

Richards, Murphy and Higgins ensure our unbeaten run continues.

Don't blame you, probably getting unchallenging, plus your trophies = rep increase and chances of better.

I've been linked with a few decent jobs so far, but I'm thinking of looking towards the SPL. One of the New Firm clubs maybe, or perhaps one of the Edinburgh two. Somewhere that's a relatively big club, but with no European reputation.

April

WPL Llanelli 1-0 Haverfordwest

That's the unbeaten record over with, although it was a shocker of a goal to concede. First defeat in 36 league games (or a whole season plus 4)

Welsh Cup Semi final

Haverfordwest 2-1 TNS

Goals from Rory Loy and Ruaidhri Higgins see us into our third straight Welsh Cup final.

WPL Haverfordwest 1-0 Port Talbot

An own goal secures another three points for us

WPL Neath 0-3 Haverfordwest

Two from Rooney and Richards' 20th of the season secured another win.

The Loosemore League Cup Final

Saturday 3rd May 2014

Haverfordwest County AFC Vs Port Talbot

The Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Not the first time we've met Port Talbot in a cup final, and if I can repeat the Welsh Cup final result from last year I'll be delighted. The whole squad is fit, so I'm going to go for it in a 4-3-3 system, with Loy, Hopkinson and Richards up front. With just one defeat all season, I'm more than confident we can secure a third league up, and for those that like stats, I've lost just once in 17 meetings with Port Talbot, which was in my first season.

First half

Well, we've been in charge since the first whistle, but missed chance after chance after chance. Luckily, just before half time Danny Murphy's free kick was nodded in at the far post by Joe Jones giving us the half time advantage.

Half time: Haverfordwest 1-0 Port Talbot

Second half

The second half started awfully. Phil Imray's kick out didn't even make the half way line, which allowed Port Talbot's midfielder to slide a through ball into the path of Lee Ratcliffe, who slotted the ball into the corner. Worse was to follow, with a late second yellow card for Steven Richards, and so we'd have to play extra time with 10 men.

Full time: Haverfordwest 1-1 Port Talbot

Extra time

Despite being down to 10, were largely on top. However, despite our dominance we couldn't find another goal, with chances missed from Loy, Hopkinson and late sub Dickinson. To penalties then...

Full time

lc1314.png

lc1314aftermath.png

Gutted. Really should have won this match, but if you don't take your chances you get nothing.

WPL Aberystwyth 1-3 Haverfordwest

Ten changes made from the cup final team, and it seemed to work. An OG, a goal from Dickinson and a Lynch header secured the win and a record breaking final points total.

fawlogo.jpg

The Welsh Cup Final

Saturday 10th May 2014

Llanelli AFC Vs Haverfordwest County AFC

Parc y Scarlets, Llanelli

So just a week after losing my first cup final, I get the opportunity to win another trophy. In a repeat of my first Welsh Cup final, we meet Llanelli, a club I've had plenty of difficulty against in the past. They didn't have a good season by their standards, finishing fifth in the table. They were however the only side to beat me in the league all season, so it could go either way. That said, I'm once again going to go for it in a 4-3-3 system.

First half

A really even first half with chances at either end. We started strongly, and after just four minutes Nathan Rooney blasted us in front. Llanelli did get themselves back into it as the half wore on, and 7 minutes before the break Rhys Guard levelled the match. A few too many average performances for me, so I lost my temper...

Half time: Llanelli 1-1 Haverfordwest

Second half

Another very even second half, but ultimately there were no more goals. For the second time in a week we've gone to extra time.

Full time: Llanelli 1-1 Haverfordwest

Extra time

So much action in extra time! Llanelli turned the game on it's head in the 97th minute, with Gary Hamilton going around Phil Imray and putting them in front. I responded by going all out attack, and Steven Richards drilled home from 25 yards to level the game right after half time. Four minutes later we were in front, with substitute Liam Dickinson being put in by Bridge-Wilkinson and slotting into the corner. Despite lots of Llanelli pressure, we hung on...

Final score

welshcup1314.png

3cupsiar.png

double1314.png

clublogo.png

Haverfordwest County AFC: Season Summary 2013/14

League

Media prediction: 1st

Finished: 1st (champions)

Cups

Welsh Cup: Winners

League Cup: Finalists

Top scorer

Steven Richards (42 apps/ 21 goals)

Tim Hopkinson (45 apps/ 20 goals)

Rory Loy (33 apps/ 19 goals)

Nathan Rooney (48 apps/ 13 goals)

Positives

Despite a couple of disappointments, it's been another great season all in all. Winning the league by even more points than we did last year, and scoring even more goals was brilliant. We couldn't quite go unbeaten, but to lose just one match was great. I'm amazed that in four seasons I still haven't lost a home game to a Welsh side! Although it was a real disappointment getting knocked out of the Champions League from such a strong position, it was still good to progress in the Europa. Winning two games seems like real progress. It was also nice to have such a strong squad that I could make 11 changes and still be strong enough to beat most sides, which will also have had something to do with us winning both the reserve and U19 championships too.

Concerns

Can I count losing a final on penalties as a concern? Thought not! However, the board have just cancelled my new facility upgrades for a "lack of funds" despite having £6.2m in the bank. Was a tad annoying. Other than that, my next concern is whether to remain at the club or not...

Ambitions

This depends on whether I remain at the club or not. If I do stay, I'd like to make the Champions League again, and if not, we'll judge that when it comes to it...

League table

table1314.png

Player of the season

Rory Loy

Average attendance

477 in the league (an increase of 100)

635 in total (an increase of 105)

Archived