FM11 World Super League [over 900 clubs] *Version 1.2 Released*

FMtillidie

Hey guys,

about two months ago i started this world super league project.

there are 30 clubs in each division split over 5 levels, making the total count of clubs 930.

The League Structure.

-- Premier League -- (No Sub Divisions)

-- World League First Divisions -- (Two Sub Divisions)

-- World League Second Divisions -- (Four Sub Divisions)

-- World League Third Divisions -- (Eight Sub Divisions)

-- World League Forth Divisions -- (Sixteen Sub Divisions)

Each Division Has One Automatic Promotion spot (Champions!) And 8 Play off spots.

Four Relegations spots.

There are only three cups.

World Fa cup

World League Cup

World Super cup

the world super cup is contested Between the winner of the FA cup and The winners of the premier league.

in the Zip file there will be a set off three databases (dbc-format)

Lite Edition - Premier League & First Divisions & Second Divisions Loaded Only. [no super cup]

Main Edition - Loaded too The Third Divisions Only. [with super cup]

Full Edition - All Levels loaded. [With Super Cup]

There is a full set of reserve and Youth games. contested over Reserves 41 Groups and Youth 55 Groups.

Future Updates

I want too make more cups for example, English Cup and all the teams from england compete. however i might do this next year.

i have holidayed the Database till 2024 and can't see any major problems in the database.

i hope you all enjoy the database :)

Screenshots.

WorldPremierLeagueInformation_LeagueTable.png

WorldLeagueGroupOneAInformation_LeagueTable.png

WorldLeagueGroupFourIInformation_LeagueTable.png

The file is located on mediafire.

V1.2.

added Prize money for All League Competitions.
added Clashes with International Games and Domestic Cups.
Added Tv Games for the First tier.
Added Transfer windows  - January and July, all year round for free transfers and loan transfers most months
Added the Fourth Tier into the Fa cup.
Made The 4rd tier for the lite edition and the 5th tier for the main edition "inactive"

V1.3

Fixed 3rd division money missing a zero
Added Prizemoney too all Cups.
Added a Premier Cup [World Premier League]
Added First Division cup [World First Divisions]
Added Lite Edition one round option
Added Main Edition One Round Option
Added Full Edition One Round option
6 databases  in total
Lite editon (1 and 2 round options) 
Main Edition (1 and 2 round options) 
Full edition (1 and 2 round options)

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?xib9rwlk454nvzp

Thanks, good luck, and enjoy.

where do i put the files once downloaded and how do i load the game up. is there anything out of the ordinary i need to do?

download it, extract the zip file, then put it into the editor data folder located in my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/editor data

enjoy the database

If there are 30 teams in each league, does that mean each team has 60 league games, plus however many cup games they manage to get through? Bit much don't you think?

yes there are two rounds.

Well it didn't take toll when i tested it there wern't many injuries

Thanks Appreciated good luck mate.

ive been on the editor a couple of minutes and thought id point out some things.

1) No prize money or tv money has been set

2) Domestic league - Low should be the fixture priority

3) No clash checks or TV games set

4) No Transfer windows set

5) No transfer rules set, i.e. youth min age

6) No prize money set in Cup competitions

7) Super cup stadium should be neutral or national

8) Tier 4 is missing from any cup competition

Hopefully you are intending this as a work in progress as its far from finished, i may be able to help in some areas if you want

The list mentioned by Arkitekt is pretty important. These are vital for any long-term game, particularly number 1 or all clubs will go bankrupt very quickly.

Have you changed any details of American Samoa as a nation? What kind of reputation have you set for the league?

ive been on the editor a couple of minutes and thought id point out some things.

1) No prize money or tv money has been set

2) Domestic league - Low should be the fixture priority

3) No clash checks or TV games set

4) No Transfer windows set

5) No transfer rules set, i.e. youth min age

6) No prize money set in Cup competitions

7) Super cup stadium should be neutral or national

8) Tier 4 is missing from any cup competition

Hopefully you are intending this as a work in progress as its far from finished, i may be able to help in some areas if you want

i have done 2,4,5,7,8. i just dont know what prize money too give teams if you could give me a hand with that it would be appreciated

The list mentioned by Arkitekt is pretty important. These are vital for any long-term game, particularly number 1 or all clubs will go bankrupt very quickly.

Have you changed any details of American Samoa as a nation? What kind of reputation have you set for the league?

20 league standard kenco

League standard set at 20 and rep set at 10000, which is what i would have done. national stadium is still set to 5000 which i would increase, i would also increase the economic factor from 7. from what i can see there are no awards either.

even though this is a very rough database, im very tempted to help out with this to make it epic!

League standard set at 20 and rep set at 10000, which is what i would have done. national stadium is still set to 5000 which i would increase, i would also increase the economic factor from 7. from what i can see there are no awards either.

even though this is a very rough database, im very tempted to help out with this to make it epic!

i hope you can help on this version and in future versions too. making more cups atm.

Personally I'd go with less teams, maybe 20 or 24 max, then expand the cups.

58 league games is too many, there will be loads of teams with nothing to play for during the last 3 months of the season and could get boring.

Any issues with players values in this DB, or with transfer preferences in the future?

i hope you can help on this version and in future versions too. making more cups atm.

Nice, i like the idea of country specific cups, i would give a start date for these after christmas as the schedule would have died down a little by then

Nice, i like the idea of country specific cups, i would give a start date for these after christmas as the schedule would have died down a little by then

I'm just seeing how england will work at the min, by the way check your pm's.

i can do prize money yes, but obviously its not a quick fix. i have work shifts 2-10 so wont be untill tomorrow, unless kenco can do it?

I am happy to provide advice, but won't be able to help out with editing, sorry.

I have banned myself from using the editor until the new version comes out, I want to be fresh and enthusiastic for the new version.

I am happy to provide advice, but won't be able to help out with editing, sorry.

I have banned myself from using the editor until the new version comes out, I want to be fresh and enthusiastic for the new version.

got a project for next year then kenco ? ;)

i'm going down in 500,000 starting from 100mil :)

got a project for next year then kenco ? ;)

I have a few ideas bouncing around my head, but nothing concrete until I see what the new editor will allow. Hopefully something like my FM10 version/FM11 plan, but with more accurate regional divisions and a much bigger pyramid.

I have a few ideas bouncing around my head, but nothing concrete until I see what the new editor will allow. Hopefully something like my FM10 version/FM11 plan, but with more accurate regional divisions and a much bigger pyramid.

your file last year kept me going for months on end, got Havnar Boltfelag from Faroe Islands to the top division, never got higher than 10th though, which still bugs me lol

what did you do before? i have only seen your Club championship cup

V1.2.

added Prize money for All League Competitions.
added Clashes with International Games and Domestic Cups.
Added Tv Games for the First tier.
Added Transfer windows  - January and July, all year round for free transfers and loan transfers most months
Added the Fourth Tier into the Fa cup.
Made The 4rd tier for the lite edition and the 5th tier for the main edition "inactive"

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?xib9rwlk454nvzp

Cheers arkitekt, Done but half way putting awards in so i will put it in 1.3Version :)

nice, only provide a link to it if your not going to do any more work on it for that day so i can have a go late this evening :)

V1.3

Fixed 3rd division money missing a zero
Added Prizemoney too all Cups.
Added a Premier Cup [World Premier League]
Added First Division cup [World First Divisions]
Added Lite Edition one round option
Added Main Edition One Round Option
Added Full Edition One Round option
6 databases  in total
Lite editon (1 and 2 round options) 
Main Edition (1 and 2 round options) 
Full edition (1 and 2 round options)

For some reason, my game crashes when I finish my Final Configuration of lowest playable leagues. Any reason for this? (I set my database to 11.3)

Anyways, looks pretty neat. I've always wanted to play a World League like save, and here it is! :)

For some reason, my game crashes when I finish my Final Configuration of lowest playable leagues. Any reason for this? (I set my database to 11.3)

Anyways, looks pretty neat. I've always wanted to play a World League like save, and here it is! :)

it might be because Your computer can't handle the sheer amount off clubs and leagues i think this could be the case but i will look into it for you

Archived